Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it:

9:32 Sarah seen on police dashcam
9:35 Car plus 2 people seen on buscam1
9:38 Car with both doors open, buscam2

Therefore the police car went past first, shortly followed by WC. I think? It’s late, but that’s my sleepy take on it.
I don't think so.

9:15 SE alone on CCTV
9:28 " "
9:32 SE on police dashcam

9:35 two figures on Poynders Rd by bus camera (Astra flashers)
Around the same time, another bus camera captures Astra with both front doors open.

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

2. If this is the case, it might well explain why he would stop and put the hazards on, maybe to complete fake paperwork with SE and then remove her phone and force her into the car stating non compliance. This might explain why buses would not think anything different of a policeman at the side of the road. In terms of Covid, he could well use the excuse "I've been following you since you left the back entrance of your friends house" etc as there would probably be a chance he did actually follow her. Especially with time on his hands. (I really feel for the bus drivers that captured the car footage as they are probably now thinking that they could have stopped the event).

Every vehicle has 'hazard lights'; it's a function where all the indicators flash, not the coloured lights you get on emergency vehicles. It was a hire car, no markings, so to the bus drivers would have appeared as an ordinary vehicle stopped at the side of the road.

Asking for a phone for a potential breach of Covid rules would raise a red flag; that's not what would happen. Likewise using the excuse of following someone for 30 minutes after leaving a friend's house; that would sound very dodgy, even from someone with a warrant card, and there's no requirement to be in uniform to be able to use it.

Sarah Everard: Met criticised over Clapham vigil policing

I don't think the met have done themselves any favours with handling of the vigil in London. Moo

I was at the vigil part, and the police did nothing

When I left, at about 6:30, and people were still arriving. The nature of the chanting had completely changed by then, the crowds were bigger and the central part was absolutely rammed. It wasn't a vigil that police acted against. It was a protest.

Sorry if this has been picked up already, the threads are moving so fast for me.

The Scottish newspaper report with much more detail says the the white Astra was caught on a bus cam with the driver and passenger doors open.

If this is the front passenger door, rather than the back, this points to SE getting in voluntarily, no? If she was being co-erred in under duress or violence, he would put her in the back surely?
or two people kidnapping

When he goes to old Bailey Wednesday.. is that for his plea?

If so why is that so quick compared to when the Lindsay birbeck murder happened? He was charge in Aug and didn't have his plea hearing until December? Then the 1st trial started in the feb.

Could this go to trial in next couple of months? Say June time? Will we find that out on Wednesday when he enters his plea? If he goes not guilty of course.

Also.. if he pleads guilty will he just be sentenced and charged at the trial time? Will public get to know the details if he pleads guilty?

Also- has anyone identified whether the cctv posted here showed the Astra? There were many screenshots from Poynders and the surrounding roads but I don’t remember if any actually showed something of significance

I was at the vigil part, and the police did nothing

When I left, at about 6:30, and people were still arriving. The nature of the chanting had completely changed by then, the crowds were bigger and the central part was absolutely rammed. It wasn't a vigil that police acted against. It was a protest.
From what I've read, it was a vigil until the police turned up to make everyone leave. Then it became a protest.

If so why is that so quick compared to when the Lindsay birbeck murder happened? He was charge in Aug and didn't have his plea hearing until December? Then the 1st trial started in the feb.

Could this go to trial in next couple of months? Say June time? Will we find that out on Wednesday when he enters his plea? If he goes not guilty of course.

Also.. if he pleads guilty will he just be sentenced and charged at the trial time? Will public get to know the details if he pleads guilty?
The talk is that it will happen quickly but I don't see how it can with the current backlog.

He'd be doing everybody a favour if he pleads guilty and I hope that happens.
It's possible, I suppose.
If he pleads not guilty and he actually is guilty, nobody will take it lightly.
I'm being careful with my words.. Cos Innocent until proven guilty etc...

It's an awful lot easier to follow crimes in US because so much info is just there, available easily.

and did he hand his gun in at the end of his shift?

Any occupation where firearms and ammunition are used on duty are subject to very strict checks. Someone will run the armoury and control the issue and return of everything like weapons, magazines, the number of bullets, and there would be independent checks by another member of staff. If there was any thought that he'd taken a service weapon home things would have been done differently.

Where did him being 5ft 7 come from? in one of the previous threads there was a pic of him and his brother either side of his father in an article from the garage closing, and he absolutely towered over his dad and was taller than his brother

Looked easily 6ft to me

This might be a very stupid question from a non British person. I get that Dover reasonably close to all the locations but would there be any significant in that as a rental location, are some of the companies operating here less "high tech" or security conscious

No just that I don't believe we have any hire companies in Deal. At least not to my knowledge.

He will not enter a plea on Tuesday. A date will be set for a pre trial hearing, it’s at that point he would be invited to enter a plea. They may also set a provisional date for trial.

IF he pleads guilty which IMO is unlikely, we would still hear details of the case, as they will be put to the judge and used in the sentencing remarks.

Any occupation where firearms and ammunition are used on duty are subject to very strict checks. Someone will run the armoury and control the issue and return of everything like weapons, magazines, the number of bullets, and there would be independent checks by another member of staff. If there was any thought that he'd taken a service weapon home things would have been done differently.

If he had a gun it would not need to be a police issue one

He was in the armed forces, his first police job involved working for an armed unit for nuclear industry, he seems to be someone who has a love for or fascination with guns, sees himself as Rambo

He would be able to get an illegal gun easily

Given he was close protection for VIP’s and politicians he would be highly skilled and highly trained in close quarters combat, if someone went for his charge he would be trained to disable them/kill them in a split second with his bare hands

So i dont think he would need a tazer or anything else, putting her in a chokehold from behind would make her unconscious in seconds, then he put her in the car..

I don't remember a single reference to him being a close protection officer.

All the MSM accounts I have seen say he was in the role in the PaDP (which is almost entirely site protection) and that his role was protection of embassies.

Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection

But you can’t bail someone not charged can you so presume she has been charged also? Or maybe this is proof she has made a full admission.

You don’t have to be charged, if she had been charged they would have said so. You can be bailed pending further investigation.

ETA:
In England and Wales there are three types of bail that can be given:[44]

• Police bail. A suspect is released without being charged but must return to the police station at a stated time.
  • Police to court. After being charged, a suspect is given bail but must attend their first court hearing at the date and Court stated. Bail

But you can’t bail someone not charged can you so presume she has been charged also? Or maybe this is proof she has made a full admission.

She will have been released on bail pending further investigation. If she had been charged they would have said so and I presume she would have appeared in front of a magistrate which she hasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member