Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys from truck have gone down side of property, garage gate side x

Would potentially make sense she's getting more things from the house for the kids? Would suggest Police think they've got everything they need to from the house.

Edit@ Nevermind, just seen your update.

I’ve seen people mention press tweets front he court hearing. Could someone please post a link or tell me who they are following.

Also what developments have they had by the river?
Thanks

I’ve seen people mention press tweets front he court hearing. Could someone please post a link or tell me who they are following.

Thanks

I’m thinking more the process of putting in the request and that it has to be administered by a person adding to the delay. I know some councils administer a charge for cctv footage (not to the police but for individual requests) because it takes manpower MOO

Yeah I agree it's very likely. Find it awful though personally that progress could have been stalled by something so basic when we are unsure she even died that night.

Thanks

I’m not sure there will be live updates from court tomorrow. Normally at trial they’re will be a live blog running from some newspapers and some people live tweeting.

These threads normally update as they do :)

I can’t imagine her entering the car on him producing a badge alone. He was in an unmarked car and any one of us would be very weary before this of getting into a car even if a badge was produced.

This is the big unanswered question I hope we get answers for. He must have incapacitated or threatened her.

putting myself in Sarah’s shoes I can well imagine that I might have.

I’ve been stopped by the police (alone at night in my car) and gone to sit in the back of their van to complete paperwork. Yes it was a marked van but it didn’t even for one split second occur to me to question whether this was really a police officer, in a real police van, whether I was safe to be alone in the van with them. I just saw someone who said they were police who asked me to sit in the van and complied.

I can’t imagine her entering the car on him producing a badge alone. He was in an unmarked car and any one of us would be very weary before this of getting into a car even if a badge was produced.

This is the big unanswered question I hope we get answers for. He must have incapacitated or threatened her.

It was said in court she was taken by force didn't it? I think he maybe tried to strike up a conversation (maybe as it has been suggested by producing his warrent card) but then maybe she was having none if it and he resorted to just forcing her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox