Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly not.

'A past case of contempt of court illustrates the danger, though it concerned the press rather than social media. In 2010, Christopher Jefferies was arrested for the murder of his tenant and neighbour, Joanna Yeates. Some media outlets began to trash his reputation in a way which suggested he was guilty. For example, the Daily Mirror falsely claimed on its front page that he was a “peeping Tom”. And the Sun’s front page referred to him as “The strange Mr Jefferies” while the inside pages stated that he was “weird” and “creepy”.'

Jefferies was, in fact, wholly innocent. Another man, Vincent Tabak, was later arrested and convicted of Yeates’ murder.

Sarah Everard: Social media and the danger of contempt of court

But Jeffries was arrested only, not charged and MSM had him hung drawn and quartered, said all kinds of awful things about his personality and appearance.

The garage closed 2015 not he left there then.

Yes. But my point was he was with the same employer from 2011 - 2018

I obviously don't know as much as I thought I did, because I'm sure I read somewhere that he left the CNC after not very long to work for Kent Police, before transferring to the Met. Someone on a previous thread said Kent traffic police, I thought, but finding that post would be like searching for a needle in a haystack and it may have been wrong anyway. So my bad for not double checking.

I'm thinking given how busy and overlooked the kidnapping site is, maybe Sarah had tripped over - perhaps she dropped and smashed her phone in the process - and it was just absolutely horrific bad luck that the person passing by and saw her doing so was WC (with his warrant card) to offer he a lift home.
Once in the car with a dead phone she stood no chance
Exactly, it happens.
I've shared my recent experience about a quick weather change on my walk to the post office. I picked up my pace and tripped--tried to break my fall-- only to shatter my wrist. A motorist stopped and helped me to my feet, offered to drive me home but not before a neighbor came around the corner. I believe I would have accepted the short ride home from the stranger if not for my neighbor appearing. A predator takes each and every opportunity when inclined.

MOO

Sorry to go back to this but I still can’t believe how SE disappeared so quickly on a main road, across from all those apartment windows and apartments behind, risking dashcam footage from regular cars going past and police/bus cameras.
I’m struggling to understand how this could have happened without other people not seeing something.
It just doesn’t add up. Just IMO

In regards to the accused wife being arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender didn't they arrive at the property at 8pm and then they were took out at 10pm so that's 2 hours. People were speculating how they could arrest without having questioned her, but it seems likely they did question her in the house and she said something that they knew wasn't true. Maybe that's why they arrested her on that charge. MOO of course.

I obviously don't know as much as I thought I did, because I'm sure I read somewhere that he left the CNC after not very long to work for Kent Police, before transferring to the Met. Someone on a previous thread said Kent traffic police, I thought, but finding that post would be like searching for a needle in a haystack and it may have been wrong anyway. So my bad for not double checking.
Here you go - Police officer charged with Sarah Everard murder 'covered Bromley area'

A Met spokesperson said: “He joined a response team covering the Bromley area. He then moved to the parliamentary and diplomatic protection command on 1 February 2020, where his primary role was on uniformed patrol duties of diplomatic premises, mainly a range of embassies.”

A trainee police officer on probation sharing an offensive meme about her death and a woman being flashed at on the way home from the Clapham vigil and being told by a police officer that he didn't want to deal with it....things aren't looking great for the Met, are they? They need to have a look at their boys club culture.

And that's not going to sit well with the thousands of women mourners who laid flowers in the Common.

Having someone making jokes about this awful situation.

I think trainee's time should be over, He's failed the most basic sense of decency exam and needs to be booted out

Last edited:
Sorry to go back to this but I still can’t believe how SE disappeared so quickly on a main road, across from all those apartment windows and apartments behind, risking dashcam footage from regular cars going past and police/bus cameras.
I’m struggling to understand how this could have happened without other people not seeing something.
It just doesn’t add up. Just IMO
No it doesn't. BUT I think perhaps (bearing in mind the other incident) - that he was in full risk taker mode (for want of a better phrase).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl