UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secretions are usually a bodily fluid coming out. I am unsure if this means she could potentially have been liquified.
first time comment but thought it appropriate to point out that that's just one meaning of the word. There is another meaning with a different pronunciation (secret-ed rather than secr-eet-ed) which simply means hidden. Hope that clears up a potential misunderstanding over wording

RIP Sarah

Flowers are being left at the bandstand on Clapham Common

Lots of extra temporary streetlight have been put up on the Common as well

Local mood (fellow dog walkers, who are there every day) is that they will be there at 6pm whether the vigil is formally permitted or not. Views along the lines of 'it's our Common and I'll be on it' but happy to spread out for covid safety reasons. I think the event is unstoppable now. Really heartening to see how fast the crowdfunder to pay for legal action exceeded its target so quickly (during the night in UK)

I will speak to relevant authorities, many thanks x

Apologies, sorry please disregard comment *advertiser censored*
If you want to delete a post so that you don’t get lots of people telling you that you are not allowed to talk about this, and then the Mods spend hours cleaning the thread up, you are allowed to delete your post and put on it DBM ( deleted by me ) which will prevent a ton of comments derailing the thread. Just in case you aren’t aware . If you need any more help please report your post to the Mods. Kind regards.

This is interesting from the article linked above Police probe if Sarah Everard suspect linked to other crimes

“It is understood that the officers had carried out a number plate check on a vehicle after the offence was reported online and obtained the name of its owner. But they had yet to carry out an interview.”
Oh yes! Makes me so angry?

It is not treated as a serious crime! Yet it does seem to lead onto far worse! And in this case they actually had a name! How easy to haul him in for a chat

It is high time we stopped seeing these crimes as jokes and see them as massive warnings. And as frightening crimes in their own right!

first time comment but thought it appropriate to point out that that's just one meaning of the word. There is another meaning with a different pronunciation (secret-ed rather than secr-eet-ed) which simply means hidden. Hope that clears up a potential misunderstanding over wording

Yeah I deleted the post after I realised

If you want to delete a post so that you don’t get lots of people telling you that you are not allowed to talk about this, abs then the Mods spend hours cleaning the thread up, you ae allowed to delete your post and put on it DBM ( deleted by me ) which will prevent a ton of comments detailing the thread. Just in case you aren’t aware . If you need any more help please report your post to the Mods. Kind regards.
Many thanks, sorry I don't want to cause anyone or myself any problems, truly one of the fastest threads I've experienced on here, apologies for any headache I may have caused, please don't close the thread, I believe I have deleted now, many thanks for advice xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member