UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the location of the sainsbury’s could help identify a route she has taken on her way to her friends and she most likely would have taken the same route to come back home. Hence why people on the forum are finding it important.
Her outfit on wednesday makes me think that she was maybe on a day off or that she is working from home meaning she maybe went to her friend directly from her place in Tulse Hill/Brixton Hill.

edit: sorry new here and still figuring out how to quote / reply.

Or was taken into a local home or property?

I just hope people in the area did see something or even hear something but nothing as been mention as yet of people reporting stuff they may have noticed or heard I know earlier on in the Libby Squire case people did hear things and with some of the stuff that's been happing in this area recently it's worrying

Just wondering what she used to log her activity to Strava? Does her Strava show? I use a Garmin with GPS and wondering if that could pinpoint a location, I'm sure police are all over this kind of thing. She may not have had GPS on if it was just a walk. I was just thinking that a smart watch feels more likely to stay with a person than a phone that can be more easily dropped.

This outlet is reporting that the call with the partner ended at 9:28pm. I think this was largely assumed but I am not sure I’d seen anything definitive reported on when the 15 min call started and ended, just that the phone pinged Clarence Ave mast around that time. My take here is that the partner would have known SE had safely gotten past the Common (assuming the mast wasn’t picking up SE on the Common). So searches of the Common’s ponds might suggest the police could feel a perp took SE back there perhaps? Or indeed the Clarence Ave mast could be the closest to that area of the Common. I hope we get updates of searches in other green areas (Agnes Riley, Rush Common, etc.). And obviously that these are clear.

The article below is also clear that the police believe SE used the A205 South Circular after exiting Leathwaite, rather than earlier generalisations of “across the Common”. As other posters have advised, this stretch of the A205 still goes through the edge of the Common but I wasn’t aware of these refined clarifications. Apologies for posting if this was already known to some or all, but thought it relevant to my musings on the more inner areas of the Common.

Missing Sarah Everard's family tell of 'desperation' as police search continues four days on - Newsfeed

I think the location of the sainsbury’s could help identify a route she has taken on her way to her friends and she most likely would have taken the same route to come back home. Hence why people on the forum are finding it important.
Her outfit on wednesday makes me think that she was maybe on a day off or that she is working from home meaning she maybe went to her friend directly from her place in Tulse Hill/Brixton Hill.

edit: sorry new here and still haven’t figured out how to quote...

I see, yes. I can see that might be useful. I haven't seen any clues either way as to whether she was at home beforehand. The clothes certainly suggest exercise. But I myself have been wearing tracksuit trousers every day for a year now and I certainly haven't exercised everyday! That's lockdown for you.

Just looked at Strava and doesn't seem to specify her tracking device

I'm confused about the significance of the Sainsbury's. This isn't intended to be a snarky comment, merely asking for clarification.

Confirming which shop she went to won't help confirm or rule out the route she took home. It is there to provide a visual. IMO.

'The CCTV image of Ms Everard released by the police was captured in Sainsbury's on Wednesday. She visited the store to buy a bottle of wine before going to her friend's house.' (ITV news)

It just helps to confirm her comings and goings before she went missing. Any investigation would try to piece this information together to build the bigger picture.

There's also lots of other Sainsbury's locals down smaller streets, and also on the other possible route her friends have stated along the A3. Confirming that she went to one of Sainsbury's locals off the A205 makes me believe it's more likely she would have taken a similar route home.

There isn't much to sleuth in this case. There's not much evidence to talk over.

I'm more interested in confirming these tiny details than the endless conversations about whether she should be walking around a night...

This outlet is reporting that the call with the partner ended at 9:28pm. I think this was largely assumed but I am not sure I’d seen anything definitive reported on when the 15 min call started and ended, just that the phone pinged Clarence Ave mast around that time. My take here is that the partner would have known SE had safely gotten past the Common (assuming the mast wasn’t picking up SE on the Common). So searches of the Common’s ponds might suggest the police could feel a perp took SE back there perhaps? Or indeed the Clarence Ave mast could be the closest to that area of the Common. I hope we get updates of searches in other green areas (Agnes Riley, Rush Common, etc.). And obviously that these are clear.

The article below is also clear that the police believe SE used the A205 South Circular after exiting Leathwaite, rather than earlier generalisations of “across the Common”. As other posters have advised, this stretch of the A205 still goes through the edge of the Common but I wasn’t aware of these refined clarifications. Apologies for posting if this was already known to some or all, but thought it relevant to my musings on the more inner areas of the Common.

Missing Sarah Everard's family tell of 'desperation' as police search continues four days on - Newsfeed

Thanks for that - I was trying to work out whether she had actually been on the common or not.

A few people claiming to be friends and family on Twitter in the last hour or so have confirmed that SE lives in Tulse Hill and have appealed to media outlets to refrain from using pin drops on the centre of Brixton and/or update their descriptions of SE’s residence/presumed target destination.

Just search “Tulse Hill” on Twitter and scroll back to 1-2 hrs ago from now.

Just adding to add support to the previous deductions from friends and Strava that SE lives in south Brixton/Tulse Hill.

Edit to add that one of these posters suggests SE’s F&F believe she made it closer to home (than the last ping at Clarence Ave, I’m taking that to mean). My take on this would be a hint that the partner confirmed to F&F/police that SE might have warned him about her phone battery and may have been the reason for the end of the call and she subsequently could have gotten further than the last ping undetected (though, hopefully, picked up by some CCTV somewhere).

Last edited:

edit: sorry new here and still figuring out how to quote / reply.
We can assume that she has been working from home for much of the last year as most people with office based jobs in the U.K. have been.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Sarah Everard have released new information about where she was last seen.

33-year-old Sarah was spotted on CCTV at approximately 21:30hrs on Wednesday, 3 March. She was walking alone on the A205 Poynders Road, from the junction with Cavendish Road, in the direction of Tulse Hill.

Detective Chief Inspector Katherine Goodwin said: "I would like to stress that there is no information at this stage to suggest anything untoward may have happened to Sarah.

"The focus remains on returning her home to her family safe and well and that is our number one priority.

CCTV confirms last known sighting of missing Sarah Everard

Cavendish Road heading a few streets along to Clarence and Agnes Riley Gardens - which is the vicinity of the last phone ping.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this. I really hope they find her. I live in the same area as Sarah and she would have most likely passed near my street on the way to her friend and on the way back (if she made it that far). There are posters everywhere. It is genuinely frightening. It usually feels safe around here and I have walked this route many many times myself - during mat leave often with my baby to meet other mums in the Common. Although in lockdown the streets have been super quiet and different - eerily so. As a female I'm sometimes quite nervous on my nursery run in the evenings around 5/6pm and will often ask my husband to do the evening runs as it has been so quiet lately. I do recognise the Sainbury's as my local one near the south circular from the tiling on the ground. It is very specific. I hope she is okay but fear the worst. Wish there is anything I could do to help.

Edit: I would also like to point out that I have experienced a few things in this area over lockdown (but also before) that made me feel very uncomfortable. I’ve noticed an increase in men walking outside who don’t seem to be completely okay and often will shout or talk to themselves or seem high. Last year when I was walking with my baby in the sling a man who I’ve never met before approached me out of the blue and aggressively accused me of calling the police on him. I was incredibly frightened. Not saying the two are related but there seems to be an increasing lack of help for people who need professional support ever since the lockdown started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member