UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, these are the time stamps we currently have I think (please correct me):

Circa 9pm March 3rd - leaves Leathwaite Rd through a back gate/rear to the A205 Circular

Either 9:13pm - 9:28pm or 9:28pm to 9:43pm - speaks to partner on phone (basing this on the quoted 9:28pm but a 15 min length call). From Leathwaite Road to Clarence Ave, Google Maps walking pace shows it as 30 mins, and then the phone doesn’t ping another mast, which I believe puts the call ending nearer 9:28pm than starting there.

Circa 8pm Mar 4th - alarm raised with police by “friends”

Given the time stamps we currently have, I can’t see Clapham Common as material personally, given both its proximity to her starting point in Leathwaite Road (ie she would have been further past it before 9:28pm), and the fact that her phone pinged the mast at Clarence Avenue, which is of course further past Clapham Common, and roughly 30 mins from her starting point by foot, which matches the current theory of her walking. It’s also on a possible route taking her through Clapham Park Estate, Maytree Nursery, Brixton prison, Rush Common towards Tulse Hill (basing this end destination off one of her friend’s social media posts showing possible routes she took, and it had Tulse Hill as the end destination). Unless, of course, she u-turned back towards her friend’s house for some reason.

Incidentally, there is a Sainsbury’s Local on the route I mention above (specifically, it’s located on the A23) - do we know which Sainsbury’s she went into for the wine on that night? It may point towards her retracing the same route she took TO her friend’s, and there may be further CCTV footage either on her way there or back, which may point to specific roads and routes she took.

EDIT: Comparing the (full) CCTV pic of her entering the Sainsbury’s that night, particularly the brick and tile work on the floor outside the door with the Google Images and Google Maps Street View pics of the Sainsbury’s Local on the A23 (266-270 Brixton Hill), I’m fairly convinced this is the Sainsbury’s she bought the wine from.

Last edited:
The good thing is that Sarah is wearing some bright, easy to spot colours, the bad thing is that with the hat and slightly bulky clothing it is harder to hear and to run, imo, speculation.
Former York woman missing for three days: Family ‘desperate for news’
sarah-everard-cctv.jpg

Sarah Everard captured on CCTV earlier on the evening she went missing

I have plotted the various locations of interest on a map which were named by police (purple pins): Leathwaite Rd, the A205 South Circular around Clapham Common, Cavendish Road, New Park Road, Brixton Hill and Brixton Water Lane.
Clarence Avenue (yellow pin) - which was last phone ping.upload_2021-3-6_17-43-16.png

How accurate is the phone location data? Does it mean she was definitely on Clarence Ave or could she have been several streets away? I ask because on iPhone findmyphone it sometimes puts my kids several streets away from their school during the school day. I know for sure they are in school but the phone data doesn’t always reflect that.

Possibly misreported as I haven't seen it confirmed by LE at all.

Quite a few sources are reporting the "where she left another friend" bit of information. "her phone signal was picked up last near Clarence Avenue, between her home and where she left another friend."

It seems another friend may have walked the first part of the route with her, s perhaps they were all at the friends house together. I think it's being downplayed a little bit to avoid any victim bashing for breaking lockdown rules as ultimately it's irrelevant and the priority is what happened after and finding her.

EDIT: or she met another friend at some point after leaving her friends house.

Sarah Everard: 'Increasing concern' for Brixton woman
‘Out of character’: Police release CCTV in search for Brixton woman
Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing from Brixton

Quite a few sources are reporting the "where she left another friend" bit of information. "her phone signal was picked up last near Clarence Avenue, between her home and where she left another friend."

It seems another friend may have walked the first part of the route with her, s perhaps they were all at the friends house together. I think it's being downplayed a little bit to avoid any victim bashing for breaking lockdown rules as ultimately it's irrelevant and the priority is what happened after and finding her.

I think the other friend reference means a friend other than the one named in the article. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

I don't think she walked with anyone, from the police reports which say after she left the house she is thought to have walked across Clapham Common. They would know if she did if she was with someone. I think the "another friend" is to describe that she had been visiting someone other than the friend Rose who was speaking to the reporter. IMO

Last edited:
Assuming the image in the daily mail of the headphones she was using is accurate, I have the same ones. They’re not active noise cancelling, however they they do a pretty good job of blocking out noise... I’d never walk at night with both earbuds in, as you really can’t hear much at all.

Seems to me the most likely scenario would be something happened along the A205 South Circular, as its a road through a city park at night, although I'm confused by the "Ms Everard's phone signal was last picked up near Clarence Avenue, in Clapham, where she left another friend".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500