UK UK - Sarah Wellgreen, 46, Kent, 9 Oct 2018 #2 *B. Lacomba guilty*

Thanks for the update HayLouise! I really wish I had Sky, but no doubt they'll repeat it on other channgels at some point.

I just watched it on NowTv - if you've not already got it you can a free trial entertainment pass.

I just watched it and honestly, there was no information that we didn't already know and other than that it was just heartbreaking to hear her Son Lewis and Mum talk about Sarah and still not knowing where she is ...

I said to my daughter who watched with me, we should write to him in prison with the same 5 words 'Tell someone where Sarah is' in big printed letters, send the same letter ever day, send to all the other inmates and get them to stick on the wall ...

I really, REALLY how that 'Helen's Law' will do its thing and he'll never be released without saying where she is.

Happy 49th birthday Sarah ❤️

Today marks Sarah's 49th Birthday, her family are again facing a day that Sarah should have been here for, were it not for the actions of one cruel and evil man.

Sarah is still so sorely missed by all those who knew and met her, she will never be forgotten.

We send our love to Sarah's family and friends on this difficult day, we know that as time passes it does very little to heal the pain you all feel.

Thank you everyone for your continued support.

Search for Sarah Wellgreen

Still thinking of Sarah and her poor family.
I grew up in the area and spent a lot of time exploring, pretty much, every country lane and track in the area. It is easy to get lost and easy to find some very secluded narrow lanes that go on and on for miles. Thinking about finding Sarah, I thought back to the areas around the last sighting of the car in the early hours.

I can’t imagine BL would have risked driving onto the old A20 (at Hilltop Hotel junction). It’s a busy well lit road all year round. But if he did, it would be more likely he would have turned left onto the a20 and then left at the next roundabout (taking you to a viewing point). This is highly unlikely as a gate is locked here at night (at least when I was there up until 2006). Again this is a well lit road (a20) and he wouldn’t want to risk it.

a right turn onto the a20 would have been risky again. The only option would be a first left which takes you on a quiet country lane again (towards the village of Seal IIRC). This is more probable IF he took the a20 at all.

I think it would have been more likely he stayed on Labour-In-Vain road, it’s very quiet and dark along there with very few dwelling near the road (and a constant humm on the m20 not so far away). Then this leads to Tumblefield road, which again is very narrow and quiet and dark.

there’s not so many spots to go “off road” along there. So the mud on BLs car is a big lead. I remember down there were a few fields that didn’t have fencing/hedging. Which is quite unusual as most landowners are regimented in keeping you off their land. I think there’s a pig farm around there too.

I apologise for jumping in here but I wanted to share my intimate knowledge of those areas with you all in the hope it may spark something. Can someone tell me if those fields close to labour in vain and tumblefield were searched. I assume so as it seems a likely spot from memory.

It’s likely BL would have retraced his steps on his journey home too. Which makes the labour/tumblefield route most likely. The alternative a20 turns would also have taken him on an alternative route back to new ash green, which he didn’t seem to take.

Still thinking of Sarah and her poor family.
I grew up in the area and spent a lot of time exploring, pretty much, every country lane and track in the area. It is easy to get lost and easy to find some very secluded narrow lanes that go on and on for miles. Thinking about finding Sarah, I thought back to the areas around the last sighting of the car in the early hours.

I can’t imagine BL would have risked driving onto the old A20 (at Hilltop Hotel junction). It’s a busy well lit road all year round. But if he did, it would be more likely he would have turned left onto the a20 and then left at the next roundabout (taking you to a viewing point). This is highly unlikely as a gate is locked here at night (at least when I was there up until 2006). Again this is a well lit road (a20) and he wouldn’t want to risk it.

a right turn onto the a20 would have been risky again. The only option would be a first left which takes you on a quiet country lane again (towards the village of Seal IIRC). This is more probable IF he took the a20 at all.

I think it would have been more likely he stayed on Labour-In-Vain road, it’s very quiet and dark along there with very few dwelling near the road (and a constant humm on the m20 not so far away). Then this leads to Tumblefield road, which again is very narrow and quiet and dark.

there’s not so many spots to go “off road” along there. So the mud on BLs car is a big lead. I remember down there were a few fields that didn’t have fencing/hedging. Which is quite unusual as most landowners are regimented in keeping you off their land. I think there’s a pig farm around there too.

I apologise for jumping in here but I wanted to share my intimate knowledge of those areas with you all in the hope it may spark something. Can someone tell me if those fields close to labour in vain and tumblefield were searched. I assume so as it seems a likely spot from memory.

It’s likely BL would have retraced his steps on his journey home too. Which makes the labour/tumblefield route most likely. The alternative a20 turns would also have taken him on an alternative route back to new ash green, which he didn’t seem to take.

Thanks for the info - I always have a little shudder when I hear of pig farms being in the vicinity...

Sarah Wellgreen went missing only 9 miles away Chatham Hill where there are hidden tunnels. A description can be found within this article. General - - My search for the Luton Arches tunnels: the journey so far... | Military Sites
" The man then told us of a tunnel that he and his friends use to play in when he was younger up at Chatham Hill. When we realised what tunnels he was referring to, we immediately began interrogating him of what he knew about the tunnels and where the entrance was. He told us that there use to be a hole in the ground in between Chatham Memorial and the school next to it. Surprised, we began an extensive search for the hole, however we never found anything. This search went on into July, that's how desperate I was by this point"

" The man then told us of a tunnel that he and his friends use to play in when he was younger up at Chatham Hill. When we realised what tunnels he was referring to, we immediately began interrogating him of what he knew about the tunnels and where the entrance was. He told us that there use to be a hole in the ground in between Chatham Memorial and the school next to it. Surprised, we began an extensive search for the hole, however we never found anything. This search went on into July, that's how desperate I was by this point"
"Anyway, to your Chatham Hill tunnel, it should be tunnels.

Quote: I used to live at Longhill Ave back in the 60's as a child. I used to play in these tunnels which were also accessible via a farm that used to be on the lines known as Cheeseman's farm, long since gone and the expansion of Upbury Manor school has covered the original site of the farm.

The farm had a spiralling stairway down to the network of tunnels under the lines, one of which came out at the bottom of Chatham Hill. From the inside, you could see daylight out on to Chatham Hill via a small opening of a cave in."

The Killer in my Village is available on Sky On Demand.

Edit l wonder how her fiance feels about Sarah's mum saying he could be a bit intense.

Last edited:
I must have missed that he previously threw Sarah and her sons out and got custody of their three children. No wonder sheoved back in with him to try and keep the peace.

It seems the children are with Sarah's mum now. It's still so sad

This is a spot I remember. Very peaceful and open from the road.
I do not think he would have buried her anywhere east of Tumblefield Road because of the route he drove. If he was heading east, he could have turned onto Tumblefield Road from Stansted village which would be a shorter route and just as remote as Plaxdale Green Rd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back