GUILTY UK - Somaiya Begum, 20, found deceased, Bradford, 25 June 2022 *uncle arrested*

Is it possible her father who fled to Pakistan did this?
Is there any evidence he even went to this house?
Because that the uncle came there is obvious.

But father might have been an inspirator if not the actual murderer.

RIP dear girl!
What a terrible life she had to endure.
Neighbours say she hardly ever smiled :(

JMO

Is it possible her father who fled to Pakistan did this?
Is there any evidence he even went to this house?
Because that the uncle came there is obvious.

But father might have been an inspirator if not the actual murderer.

RIP dear girl!
What a terrible life she had to endure.
Neighbours say she hardly ever smiled :(

JMO
No evidence the father went anywhere near her house and cctv shows he was around his own house approx 1 mile away with other family members the afternoon S. was killed. However, the defendant’s team have been implying S.’s father had a motive, whereas her uncle didn’t, even though he eventually admitted he was the one who disposed of the body.

"Her uncle Dawood Khan, said in evidence:

'She was a blessing to have in the house and I could not fault her. She was the light of my life.'

"Speaking after sentencing, detective superintendent Marc Bowes of West Yorkshire Police said:

'Somaiya was a bright, young woman who was studying to get a degree, had a part-time job to support herself and was happy and content with home life.
"Somaiya will never get the life she was meant to lead; Khan stole that life and he will now be spending a significant time in prison for his violent actions.

'Although this conviction and sentence will never bring Somaiya back, I hope that it gives her friends and family some comfort in knowing they have got justice for her.'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back