UK - Terrorist Attack: Glasgow Airport, 30 June 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*************CNN now reporting 3 suspects************

One being questioned by police some where, one in critical at hospital and ONE dead in Jeep Cherokee--the vehicle remains there

Anti terrorist squad knew within a few hrs that the attempted bombings all linked,....cnn international

Lennon airport still closed--do not attempt to go there- all flights cancelled.
stay vigilant
Closed until further notice--

still no reason given--me writing

La Guardia and others boosts security--

No known security risks-just precaution

*************CNN now reporting 3 suspects************

That's weird! I could have sworn when this breaking news was first reported earlier today, that's what was being reported! :crazy:

Why is CNN reporting White House is raising security at airports and not Homeland Security???? Just wondering

That's weird! I could have sworn when this breaking news was first reported earlier today, that's what was being reported! :crazy:

Liz--you are right. Enough to drive you crazy with what they can and cannot and change in reporting!!!!

It's good to know it isn't just me---:eek:

Now Scott police reporting three suspects---will not approach car because it may be boobey trapped!!

Awaiting experts

Busiest day for travel-school holiday, Wimbeldon, concert, open of parliament, etc

Snow plows lined up and blocking entrance acting as barrier to Edin airport

wow I'm skittish enough when flying. I'm glad I'm not flying for a little while. Hope all is safe,seems like the only people so far that got injured are the terrorists.

Passengers are still in planes on tarmac in Glasgow. Possible to remove passengers by driving buses up to planes---dunno yet--it has been about 8 hours now.

wow I'm skittish enough when flying. I'm glad I'm not flying for a little while. Hope all is safe,seems like the only people so far that got injured are the terrorists.

Yes, thank goodness.

They just keep repeating--*attack is eminent* though on the news!!!!

Now some terror expert from USA is on talking about the cement barriers saved from further deaths---May be unsophisticated terrorists---but may get lucky at one attempt....YIKES

Great--we are now being shown how vulnerable airports-LaG,JFK,DC are.
No cement barriers to block into entrance doors or customer dropoff.

Why is CNN reporting White House is raising security at airports and not Homeland Security???? Just wondering

I haven't heard that (watching Fox) but I have no idea! GWB isn't even there today! lol!

Oh, I've also forgot to mention that it's been repeatedly reported that one of the men ran from the burning jeep screaming, "Allah, Allah"!

Still no reports about Liverpool airport being closed! Glad you are reporting what you are hearing, Petra!

Wonder what it is about P.M. Brown, that there would be more attacks after he took office? Maybe just to test his reactions ...???

They just said on Geraldo that the new PM Brown is from Scottland. It is believed this is a 'get in your face' type of attack. (in other words)

JMHO
fran

Thanks, Fran!

Geraldo just reported the the John Lennon Airport in Liverpool is closed down! Yet, still have not reported one of the terrorists dying.

Thanks, Fran!

YW Liz!

My daughter was coming home from Virginia today and missed her flight because the airport was so busy. She FINALLY got a flight and is due from a Dallas layover any minute. I talked to her in Dallas and told her to be careful.

Phew! I'm glad her trip to Europe was last summer! She was there right about now last year.

JMHO
fran

Geraldo just reported the the John Lennon Airport in Liverpool is closed down! Yet, still have not reported one of the terrorists dying.

Geraldo is just worried because he's supposed to leave for vacation, in IIRC.... Spain or something tomorrow! :)

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelbyIce