GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for the last few days, and have plucked up the courage to post. I agree, Lacyanna, there is something disturbing about her posting. If you look at her older posts, she is viewing videos on FB at very precise times in the middle of the night, although this may be something to do with her working pattern. I just find it strange.

Welcome! And I guess being a night shift carer gets boring when the patient is sleeping. She probably has a smartphone for Facebook access.

I have read here her posting's are quite disturbing but can't read them because I don't have/do Facebook.

I will be totally shocked if it turns out you can enter the next door property in this case - especially if the police didnt have that knowledge.

The only reason i suggested vac packs was because people have asked how the smell of a decomposing body could of evaded everybodys senses ??

Answer me this, if a body was hidden in a vacuum sack would it hide the smell of decomposition ??

I'm not saying she was wrapped in plastic, just suggesting its not impossible to hide the smell if it is contained.

I understand it wasn't that you thought they did it that way, sorry if I gave that impression. :seeya: But then, how did they do it? I shudder to think that she was still alive and tied up whilst dogs etc where sniffing for decomposition odour. Perhaps the police/someone, smelled something and hence the search with the forensic team carrying ladders etc.

i agree with you Destroyer,
they may have even seen a hole and checked ( i know its not likely)
the beds in the garden worry me, I don't know which side of the Sharpe house the neighbour lived, but it just felt wrong to me

I thought you had a good point when you first mentioned it earlier, they are air tight, so if no air can get in or out, there can be no smell can there?
I agree with you, we don't know how she was left, but it would be a definite way of minimising smells and leakages, I don't like writing that, I can't imagine anyone doing that, but we know some people don't think or act like most of us sadly

As someone said earlier in this thread if this was to be the case it would have to of been premeditated or just someone extremely clever at disguising things using household items.

I thought you had a good point when you first mentioned it earlier, they are air tight, so if no air can get in or out, there can be no smell can there?
I agree with you, we don't know how she was left, but it would be a definite way of minimising smells and leakages, I don't like writing that, I can't imagine anyone doing that, but we know some people don't think or act like most of us sadly

I do not think they were the sort of family to have vacuum bags . Would multiply black bin bags and duct tape create the same effect?

Bleach is a cheap house hold cleaner.

If C.S did actually go to work on friday night she could have aquired items from the care home.

i agree with you Destroyer,
they may have even seen a hole and checked ( i know its not likely)
the beds in the garden worry me, I don't know which side of the Sharpe house the neighbour lived, but it just felt wrong to me

I have the opinion the neighbour in question is the one living in the corner property with the divan beds slung outside, for all we know that guy had his floorboards up in the bedroom ??

I believe it has been reported that he was a painter/decorator - he could have had some 'plastic dust sheets' laying about.... maybe a body wrapped in plastic, it would contain the smell....

hadn't seen the picture of CS and the washing powder.... who the hell thinks of washing at a time like that??

I'm of the impression she was killed the night she 'went missing'. Though the police have apologised for human error, I don't think we can jump to any conclusions, they may have to apologise as procedure when it portrays badly in the press. The body may have been very well concealed. I also doubt it was moved.

Does anyone know exactly who reported Tia's body missing? Sorry if this is me being completely behind, just don't remember seeing it. Think that's a crucial point - if it was Tia's mother, SH/CS would have had to think fast and act quickly to move the body. If it was them, it throws up all sorts of questions as to why the hell that poor girl's body was in the house.

Welcome! And I guess being a night shift carer gets boring when the patient is sleeping. She probably has a smartphone for Facebook access.

I have read here her posting's are quite disturbing but can't read them because I don't have/do Facebook.

on July 26, she posted something about 'innocent victims of crime' after her usual rant about hypocrites who love jesus

I found that ironic

I wouldn't characterize her posts as 'quite disturbing' but more along the lines of ignorant diatribe - she was clearly a very angry person ... seemed to be lashing out randomly

I wonder if her work environment was too religious for her?

I do not think they were the sort of family to have vacuum bags . Would multiply black bin bags and duct tape create the same effect?

It would if you used the hoover to suck all the air out of it before sealing it up.

As someone said earlier in this thread if this was to be the case it would have to of been premeditated or just someone extremely clever at disguising things using household items.

They could have had 24 hours for a clean up and story setting, so yes, things could have been premeditated and then ample time to put everything back to "normal" before the alarm was raised.

It still begs the question though,
If both were involved, why leave the body in the house, SH stated they went out in the car looking for Tia, why not take the body out then?
Maybe thye didnt think of that or maybe only one of them was involved, or neither?

on July 26, she posted something about 'innocent victims of crime' after her usual rant about hypocrites who love jesus

I found that ironic

I wouldn't characterize her posts as 'quite disturbing' but more along the lines of ignorant diatribe - she was clearly a very angry person ... seemed to be lashing out randomly

I wonder if her work environment was too religious for her?

Her facebook is VERY odd. My mum is 48, same generation etc as CS, and if I ever saw her posting those sorts of profanities/disturbing status updates etc I'd be very concerned! But, without wanting to inflame any class war kind of disagreements, Tia Sharp was obviously from a family where this kind of mindless profanity was normal, acceptable, and common. I don't know how to put it without sounding offensive. But I'm sure others living in the UK at least will know what I mean. An upsetting underside of society :(

I have the opinion the neighbour in question is the one living in the corner property with the divan beds slung outside, for all we know that guy had his floorboards up in the bedroom ??

Yes its all possible isnt it?
The beds may have been from next door?
as in not the neighbours -assisting an offender?

They could have had 24 hours for a clean up and story setting, so yes, things could have been premeditated and then ample time to put everything back to "normal" before the alarm was raised.

If both were involved, why leave the body in the house, SH stated they went out in the car looking for Tia, why not take the body out then?
Maybe thye didnt think of that or maybe only one of them was involved, or neither?

I know its not really clever at all to leave the body in the house unless it was shifted next door & then back during the week when they had information the neighbours houses were also soon to be searched prompting them to chance moving the body back again ?? I really think they just nearly pulled it off - even if they rode their luck just a tad.

Her facebook is VERY odd. My mum is 48, same generation etc as CS, and if I ever saw her posting those sorts of profanities/disturbing status updates etc I'd be very concerned! But, without wanting to inflame any class war kind of disagreements, Tia Sharp was obviously from a family where this kind of mindless profanity was normal, acceptable, and common. I don't know how to put it without sounding offensive. But I'm sure others living in the UK at least will know what I mean. An upsetting underside of society :(

One things for certain - she doesnt come across to me as a very nice person.

Living in a terrace house would be difficult to move a body without being seen.

Could be they were worried about being seen driving out of the area on cctv.

As the police did not spot body after searching they thought they had found safe place to hide it.

One things for certain - she doesnt come across to me as a very nice person.

Exactly. I really feel for Tia's mum in so many ways. :(

ETA: It also makes me sick to my stomach to think of SH and CS sleeping in that house with that poor girl's body upstairs. That is assuming they both knew (one did, one didn't perhaps. My guess would be they both did).

ETA: It also makes me sick to my stomach to think of SH and CS sleeping in that house with that poor girl's body upstairs. That is assuming they both knew (one did, one didn't perhaps. My guess would be they both did).

I feel for Tia's mum too

The friend said: ‘Both Natalie and David are in a state of utter shock and disbelief right now. It hasn’t sunk in for either of them. They are both praying that the police have got it wrong somehow.

‘They haven’t slept in days and now this is almost too much to bear.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-police-admit-missing-body.html#ixzz23HdsnRio

I still find it hard to believe the Gran knew the body was in the house, I feel sure if she knew what had happened - she would have used her car to 'deal with it'

P.S. nice to see another Hert's poster :)

I am not so sure Tia's mum was that interested in Tia as Tia was allowed to spend many weekends with Grannny and her boyfriend.

Mum also had a relationship with SH so could not have been that choosy in her choice of partners.

Mum has been conspicious in her absence from media appearances.

Did granny and SH tell her the truth about what really happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member