Unheard part of 911 Tape Posted on Topix

Then what was it ...with JOHN AND PATSY's voice on it...that I ...along with others heard? Why didn't Geraldo SAY that it was a re-enactment? Why has that episode NEVER been shown again??

Good questions. Heck, I don't know anymore.

Good questions. Heck, I don't know anymore.

LOL! Read my Geraldo thread if you haven't already!! :)

My guess is, whoever said that the tape wasn't played on tv, had no clue that it actually was. It played, and then it was pulled. Way, way off topic I remember after 911, and Bush sent the troops to Iraq, even though it wasn't Hussein that was involved in the 911 attacks. And Bush was asked on tv, WHY he was sending troops to hunt down Hussein, and Bush said...and I quote..."Because he tried to kill my daddy". My husband heard it too. Well, that was the ONLY time that was aired. It was pulled in a hurry. We still talk about that, to this day.

ohhh that's interesting!!! so it was personal,too.thanks,as we all well know it wasn't about terrorism at all.but then of course,oil comes to mind as well.I don't think daddy was too pleased,but,as you said,whole different topic...

Fan or not, Geraldo doesn't usually play around. If he had the enhanced tape and was stopped from, you can bet it the R lawyers were behind it.

Fan or not, Geraldo doesn't usually play around. If he had the enhanced tape and was stopped from, you can bet it the R lawyers were behind it.

The link to the tape on this thread, is NOT the one that was played on Geraldo. Even though, you didn't say that...I just wanted to make sure that was clear. I am quite sure that the Rams lawyers were behind it. Otherwise, it would be available online somewhere.

And if Burke was given a copy of it for the GJ,then for sure his voice was on it.
I'll see if I can find the quote,but I do recall Aerospace saying they stood behind their work on the tape.

"We stand by our work," Linda Brill, spokesperson for The Aerospace Corporation of El Segundo, Calif., told the Enquirer. The company maintains a division of a Department of Justice - funded institute that offers space-age expertise to police departments nationwide. "We are top shelf," said Brill.

"We stand by our work," Linda Brill, spokesperson for The Aerospace Corporation of El Segundo, Calif., told the Enquirer. The company maintains a division of a Department of Justice - funded institute that offers space-age expertise to police departments nationwide. "We are top shelf," said Brill.

Yes they are "top shelf", especially if they have anything to do with the DOJ. Thanks for supplying that quote.

Before I'd consider this one real, I'd have to hear the WHOLE call- the conversation PR had with the 911 operator, and I'd have to hear her say what we DO know she said.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/patsy911-FF...

Sleuth posted this also recently. It is the whole tape and at the end you hear Baby, what did you do, what did you do and then "I'm sorry".

Sleuth swears she is saying what did you FIND. But I hear what did you do, what did you do.

I hear what did you find,but maybe it's just me and or my speakers.

I hear "Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me...." Or something like that. But then, that is what I have read LE "heard". Who knows? Not me.

I hear "Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me...." Or something like that. But then, that is what I have read LE "heard". Who knows? Not me.

I just listened again and it could be help me Jesus.

And then I listen to the short tape (just the ending, and it sounds like Babbby, what did you do, what did you do and then I'm sorry.

So I don't know either.

I just listened again and it could be help me Jesus.

And then I listen to the short tape (just the ending, and it sounds like Babbby, what did you do, what did you do and then I'm sorry.

So I don't know either.

If Patsy was talking to Burke saying..."Baby, what did you do, what did you do"? That makes no sense, why would she have said that AFTER the 911 call? If he had of done something to cause JB's death, IMO..she would have asked him what he did, BEFORE the 911 call. Still..it doesn't sound anything like the one I heard. Patsy didn't speak to Burke at all, in the "Geraldo" version. Just John..."We are not speaking to you", after Burke says..."What did you find?" And then Patsy says..."Help me Jesus, help me Jesus".

At one time Tricia was having the tape analyzed. I don't know how that turned out. Perhaps she will check in and give the specifics of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back