Unraveled: new LISK podcast with Chris Loeb interviews

Ok...he is Spota’s, SCPD, SCDA and Hackett’s dog, and does their bidding (Woof, Woof...)?
Still not entirely sure where you’re coming from with that; and the link to tiktok Chris Loeb page doesn’t really help clarify anything.
I haven’t looked at the linked image of John Ray that you put up, and while I’m sure the caption—that I can’t quite make out from the thumbnail image—is interesting, I highly doubt it explains anything related to what you are trying to say.
So Ray’s representation of Gilbert estate is somehow disingenuous at best, and criminal at worst, since he really only represents the interests of Hackett (the man who Ray filed the civil suit against in relation to wrongful death of Gilbert?), the SCPD and SCDA?
Still totally confused, but I like the conspiracy-laden spirit...

Ok...he is Spota’s, dog, (Woof, Woof...)?
Ray’s representation of Gilbert estate is .... disingenuous and criminal ...since he really only represents the interests of

spota
spota and spota
did u notice since spota found guilty on dec 17 2019

woof woof spota's dog represented spota on jay Oliver's l.i. in the a.m.
2 days later on dec 19 2019.
Ray said saying spota fell from pride
u
mmm, no, the Feds put spota in prison cuz he broke the law

and did u notice Hart started 2020 with big news

Valerie mack - fbi and dna
and the belt
and the gilgo news site which did not work at first.

Gilgo news has Asian Jane doe girl found jan 21 2013.

She was last seen alive on Dec 14 2012
Chris Loeb saw her alive
being tortured beaten choked raped and about to be killed
LISK knows who every victim is that he killed

he has pictures, film and articles of clothing of every victim. Just ask Lanieri - pictures of the girls were found on his computer and in drawers of aquarium Lanieri was fired - he killed himself.

did u ever see the scene of the crime of Shannan's clothes in the marsh?

Shannan had new blue jeans in marsh - bet u don't know why

did u know there is a film of shannan being killed?

Geraldine Hart does as she is told
by spota

victim. Just ask Lanieri - pictures of the girls were found on his computer and in drawers of aquarium Lanieri was fired - he killed himself.

by spota
[/QUOTE]
spota
spota and spota
did u notice since spota found guilty on dec 17 2019

woof woof spota's dog represented spota on jay Oliver's l.i. in the a.m.
2 days later on dec 19 2019.
Ray said saying spota fell from pride
u
mmm, no, the Feds put spota in prison cuz he broke the law

and did u notice Hart started 2020 with big news

Valerie mack - fbi and dna
and the belt
and the gilgo news site which did not work at first.

Gilgo news has Asian Jane doe girl found jan 21 2013.

She was last seen alive on Dec 14 2012
Chris Loeb saw her alive
being tortured beaten choked raped and about to be killed
LISK knows who every victim is that he killed

he has pictures, film and articles of clothing of every victim. Just ask Lanieri - pictures of the girls were found on his computer and in drawers of aquarium Lanieri was fired - he killed himself.

by spota
Ok, well.,.you’ve got a lot happening in your post. First of all thanks for replying. I’m still a little confused about your insinuation that everyone (including new SCPD Hart?) has some sort of allegiance to Spots above all else (like “Hail, Ming!”).
Good point about the condition of blue jeans (a working cell phone was also recovered, which is in the possession of attorney John Ray). It sure is strange that Shannan Gilbert’s body was never found during initial search, considering that it was eventually recovered in the close proximity of where she was last seen alive...makes it seem like her body, and belongings, were not there when initial search began, and that they were placed in that location at a later time (maybe just before search resumed—you know, after that long cold winter that SCPD just thought was too unbearable to search for a missing, presumed dead young woman).
But all of the other stuff (Lanieri possession of incriminating photos/suicide, existence of Shannan Gilbert snuff film)...
Where are you getting that information from, and is it credible?

victim. Just ask Lanieri - pictures of the girls were found on his computer and in drawers of aquarium Lanieri was fired - he killed himself.

by spota

But all of the other stuff (Lanieri possession of incriminating photos/suicide, existence of Shannan Gilbert snuff film)...
Where are you getting that information from, and is it credible?[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting that information from, and is it credible? yup 100%

O.k...assuming that the information is credible, in your opinion, then the identity of individual LISK, or identity of collective LISK is already known...
So where is the information that you are basing this on coming from? I’ve never heard or seen anything in the public realm that you’re alleging.
Anything that you want to provide a link for to validate

here is one - Tricia Burton said Petrocelli fired Lanieri cuz pictures
of the girls were found on his (Lanieri) computer and in his desk.
He got fired and ran to a business in town and used
their phone
making very very emotional phone calls for 90
minutes. Then he went home.
Lanieri had 2 unsuccessful attempts at suicide;
he succeeded on his 3rd try.

Pictures of the girls petrified and in different stages of undress
choked, beaten, tortured etc.
go ask Burton.

I have evidence (pictures) of shannan's crime scene in oak beach i.e. the new blue jeans bought right off the rack.
Wait till tommie goes to club fed - won't be long now
then I will have my presser and all the arrogant lying liars will suicide themselves

Attachments

• lanieri.png
    lanieri.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Ok...I think I understand. And the significance of Hart releasing images of belt is a direct appeal to wives/family members of those you mentioned (now deceased) to positively identify since SCPD doesn’t have the belt any longer (i.e. it disappeared), or no discernible dna to match POIs....
And the tightly guarded 911 call? Tightly guarded for very good reason and identifies POI(s)?

all of this is going to be exposed...when?

Ok...I think I understand. And the significance of Hart releasing images of belt is a direct appeal to wives/family members of those you mentioned (now deceased) to positively identify since SCPD doesn’t have the belt any longer (i.e. it disappeared), or no discernible dna to match POIs....
And the tightly guarded 911 call? Tightly guarded for very good reason and identifies POI(s)?

observe
Hart released belt image after spota found guilty.
tomorrow night yet one more fake b s lisk movie to public- new movie after spota found guilty
he loves mind furking the public
spota is a very sick man who was thrown out. on his *advertiser censored*.
dont project your ignorance and insecurities on me because you are
clueless in this case and rely on news papers and people magazine for news.
spota dormer hart varrone burke ray kolker are all lying. Sini too.

criminal politicians need to be held accountable
without regards to politics
crime is crime

justice is justice
adequate predication- enough evidence to open a criminal probe- spota shut the fbi out of lisk case. shut it down and did not let fbi near any of the evidence.

what about spota at sex parties - eh?
wake up people

Last edited:

I want u to produce the Craigs list ad or back page ad for
Maureen Melissa Shannan Megan Amber

I want u to produce the phone records for
Maureen Melissa Shannan Megan Amber
Brewer, Hackett and Pak.

I'll solve the case for you in 3
minutes.
hart is a liar - so sick of her and varrones lies.

Yes, I’ve always felt that basic venn diagram math works well here, despite how some will try to make it a rocket science equation.

observe
Hart released belt image after spota found guilty.
tomorrow night yet one more fake b s lisk movie to public- new movie after spota found guilty
he loves mind furking the public
spota is a very sick man who was thrown out. on his *advertiser censored*.
dont project your ignorance and insecurities on me because you are
clueless in this case and rely on news papers and people magazine for news.
spota dormer hart varrone burke ray kolker are all lying. Sini too.

criminal politicians need to be held accountable
without regards to politics
crime is crime

justice is justice
adequate predication- enough evidence to open a criminal probe- spota shut the fbi out of lisk case. shut it down and did not let fbi near any of the evidence.

what about spota at sex parties - eh?
wake up people
Well, I wouldn’t say I’m clueless re: this case. In fact, I think I have a pretty good understanding of what I know the facts are in this case, at least the facts as they have been reported publicly...
Look, I agree w. you that there is a lot of information that is most likely already known but has not been shared w. the public; but I would like to think that it is for good reason, in relation to this case being (still) an active investigation. So I can only really speculate as to what that missing information is. And in doing so: yes, I am making an assumption that Dormer, Varrone, Ray and Hart, while not being entirely transparent about this investigation, are not a bunch of liars...
unlike Burke and Spota, along with anyone else that conspired with them.

Agree w. you about the phone records, so basic and rudimentary...which is why I would assume that all of those phone records were cross against each other a LONG time ago. There either were common phone numbers shared between them, or not.

I always found the dates of when both the GB4 and SG were found interesting.

GB4 first body (MB) found on "Dec 11, 2010" and the next bodies found "Dec 13, 2010"

SG body found "Dec. 13, 2011"

I am not sure but I believe that Shannon's belongings (phone, jeans) were found a cpl days prior to their finding her body.
Dec 11, 2011?
Just interesting, not sure if this was mentioned before.

I always found the dates of when both the GB4 and SG were found interesting.

GB4 first body (MB) found on "Dec 11, 2010" and the next bodies found "Dec 13, 2010"

SG body found "Dec. 13, 2011"

I am not sure but I believe that Shannon's belongings (phone, jeans) were found a cpl days prior to their finding her body.
Dec 11, 2011?
Just interesting, not sure if this was mentioned before.
I have noticed this too, and I don’t think it should be overlooked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back