Unraveled: new LISK podcast with Chris Loeb interviews

I've said this before, I do not trust "SB", SC executive.
One of the things that stood out was the fact that he "SB", after JB was arrested, continued to support him. However, he then publically asked Spota to resign. It was as though he was up against the wall and had to save face. To me the man looks and acts suspicious, creepy...

Just listening to unraveled episode 5, I’m a little confused because I am not sure if the house they’re referring to is the house that SG was partying at? Or did I miss something

Anyone familiar with (WH) SC Legislature?
See video below

Additional info:
"WHEREAS, Dr. Wayne R. Horsley began his illustrious career as
Supervisor of the Jones Beach State Parkway Authority-Belmont Lake State
Park, serving from 1976 to 1978, when he became Finance Director of Long
Island States Parks; and

WHEREAS, In 1995, Dr. Wayne R. Horsley became the Deputy Director of
the Town of Babylon Industrial Development Agency where he served until
1999; he then became Councilman of the Town of Babylon, as well as an
Adjunct Professor of History at both St. John's University and
Farmingdale State College; and

WHEREAS, A true asset to his community, Dr. Wayne R. Horsley served
as Deputy Presiding Officer of the Suffolk County Legislature from 2006
until 2013; during this time he was elected to an 18-person board
responsible for the governance of the County, and served as Committee
Chair of Economic Development, Energy & Education; and

WHEREAS, In addition, he was Vice-Chair of the Parks and Recreation
Committee, Chair of the Suffolk County Wastewater Task Force, and a
member of the Public Works and Transportation Committee, and the Budget
and Finance Committee; and

WHEREAS, In September of 2013, Dr. Wayne R. Horsley served as
Presiding Officer of the Suffolk County Legislature until December of
the same year when he became Regional Director of Long Island State
Parks, the esteemed position from which he will retire on March 1, 2019..."

Also replied to Newsday in past re: police misconduct stating that he was advised that it was not appropriate to comment further...

"Dear Newsday:
Thank you for contacting me regarding your survey. Your upcoming story regarding police misconduct and oversight touches upon serious issues and Newsday should be commended for focusing on them with such intensity.

As a result of Newsday's reporting and because I take public safety very seriously, I will be considering whether there is a need for increased oversight, whether public hearings will be helpful and whether a civilian review board is an appropriate method to review complaints of police misconduct.

However, given pending litigation, I have been advised by the county attorney that it would be inappropriate to comment furhter or to otherwise respond to your survey at this time.

Presiding Officer Wayne R. Horsley
Suffolk County Legislature"

Police misconduct: See what Suffolk Legis. Wayne R. Horsley thinks

Yes, I listened to the new episode, all about the Oak Beach community and the identification of a particular house that is/was owned by a high ranking individual within Suffolk County govt., where sex parties with prostitutes allegedly took place; it was also alleged that Burke, along w. other members of SC LE, would frequent these parties at this particular location...good stuff.
These allegations seem to be backed up by a few former and current residents of oak beach that were interviewed. Also, very interesting to hear from Trotta that Burke had blocked subpoena for cell tower that could have identified cell phone calls related to LISK investigation.

Regarding the unravelled podcast...
According to an earlier post from years ago that shows a picture of the affidavit, Leanne / Jane Doe alleged that the sex party she attended in 2011 was at the residence of Harry Feingold located at 58 Savannah Walk in Oak Beach. The problem with her story was said to be that he sold that house in 2000 which was eleven years earlier than when she was supposedly at his house party.

Last edited:
According to an earlier post from years ago that shows a picture of the affidavit, Leanne / Jane Doe alleged that the sex party she attended in 2011 was at the residence of Harry Feingold located at 58 Savannah Walk in Oak Beach. The problem with her story was said to be that he sold that house in 2000 which was eleven years earlier than when she was supposedly at his house party.
If I remember correctly its the house directly behind Feingold's. Feingold's house was bought by Robert Stricoff as Hawkshaw has been pointing out for years. I think it's hilarious how the the hosts of Unraveled are pretending to uncover all this stuff themselves for the first time when it's all old news.

If I remember correctly its the house directly behind Feingold's. Feingold's house was bought by Robert Stricoff as Hawkshaw has been pointing out for years. I think it's hilarious how the the hosts of Unraveled are pretending to uncover all this stuff themselves for the first time when it's all old news.
At least twice in every episode I am laughing at their attempt to claim to be first to expose this or that. Very Ace Ventura.

Ohhh! So whose house was it?

At least twice in every episode I am laughing at their attempt to claim to be first to expose this or that. Very Ace Ventura.
Agree w. the unneeded sensationalized drama of the podcast. It’s really my only dislike re: podcast...
But what is most disturbing about this whole case, which the podcast does a great job of conveying, is that if all of this information is known (oak beach sex parties at specific location, spota/burke criminality/obstruction, burke/hackett connection etc. and on and on...), how is that even now, w. a new SCPD regime, Spota and Burke no longer in charge, the FBI supposedly involved in the investigation once again (since 2016) there has not been one single arrest in relation to disapperance of Gilbert, or any one of the other murdered young women?

Agree w. the unneeded sensationalized drama of the podcast. It’s really my only dislike re: podcast...
But what is most disturbing about this whole case, which the podcast does a great job of conveying, is that if all of this information is known (oak beach sex parties at specific location, spota/burke criminality/obstruction, burke/hackett connection etc. and on and on...), how is that even now, w. a new SCPD regime, Spota and Burke no longer in charge, the FBI supposedly involved in the investigation once again (since 2016) there has not been one single arrest in relation to disapperance of Gilbert, or any one of the other murdered young women?
There is a very simple answer to that question which is that some of the powers that be still have a hand in suppressing things, spinning things, and making things magically disappear.

Right identification of house, wrong owner? Also, just because he sold it on paper doesn’t mean that he couldn’t reside there, or at least host parties there. If I sell my house to an associate of mine, let’s say for tax purposes, and we ‘share’ the house as in residence, alternating weeks and months at a time, and I throw a party during a weekend that I’m living there...etc.

Right identification of house, wrong owner? Also, just because he sold it on paper doesn’t mean that he couldn’t reside there, or at least host parties there. If I sell my house to an associate of mine, let’s say for tax purposes, and we ‘share’ the house as in residence, alternating weeks and months at a time, and I throw a party during a weekend that I’m living there...etc.

People don't often trade in the cheaper cost of residential ownership payments for the higher cost of rent. Especially if they can continue to use the property and collect rental income but anything is possible I suppose.

It could also be a sign that the witness isn't credible. Maybe she encountered Harry Feingold once upon a time and was aware of his address and she wanted to inject herself into the investigation so she dropped his name without realizing he moved 11 years earlier.

Yes, I listened to the new episode, all about the Oak Beach community and the identification of a particular house that is/was owned by a high ranking individual within Suffolk County govt., where sex parties with prostitutes allegedly took place; it was also alleged that Burke, along w. other members of SC LE, would frequent these parties at this particular location...good stuff.
These allegations seem to be backed up by a few former and current residents of oak beach that were interviewed. Also, very interesting to hear from Trotta that Burke had blocked subpoena for cell tower that could have identified cell phone calls related to LISK investigation.

As far as new information goes, this was the most significant revelation thus far the podcast has to offer.

Most of the other content, while compelling, is information or quotes we've heard before. This podcast has connected dots previously known to most interested in the case. As far as new dots, there hasn't been a whole lot.

I will give them credit for compiling the information and getting the interviews with various individuals, including Trotta & Bellone , who is full of balogna. The preview for next weeks episode sounded like Jensen was grilling Bellone, so it'll be interest to hear , although I'm quite certain it is going to be more canned BS and Burke Apologism.

People don't often trade in the cheaper cost of residential ownership payments for the higher cost of rent. Especially if they can continue to use the property and collect rental income but anything is possible I suppose.

It could also be a sign that the witness isn't credible. Maybe she encountered Harry Feingold once upon a time and was aware of his address and she wanted to inject herself into the investigation so she dropped his name without realizing he moved 11 years earlier.
True...but the significance of her allegations is the establishment of a specific house in Oak Beach that is identifiable to her, where she attended a specific sex/drugs party where she had a strange sexual encounter with the then Chief of Police, Burke—whom she specifically identified—where money was exchanged (or as she alleges, thrown at her)...

True...but the significance of her allegations is the establishment of a specific house in Oak Beach that is identifiable to her, where she attended a specific sex/drugs party where she had a strange sexual encounter with the then Chief of Police, Burke—whom she specifically identified—where money was exchanged (or as she alleges, thrown at her)...

If it even happened. That's all I'm saying. I can tell you I'm the Queen of England on live TV and it doesn't make it true. This does absolutely nothing whatsoever to get justice for the victims of LISK. At this point, the point of the podcast is to establish James Burke was an asshat and likely botched more than just the LISK case but no one is sensationalizing those cases, just LISK. But someone should have a second look at every case his grubby little mittens have touched to see if anyone has suffered an injustice of any kind, a wrongful conviction, etc.

Hey Friends… I am a new person on this site… I joined because I have a couple of questions and I kept googling them… But to no avail. I was wondering if maybe you guys had already discussed the questions I am about to pose…

If they know where the purported killer was pinging from when he called Melissa‘s sister… I think it was Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Massapequa etc.… and Melissa’s sister knows when the suspect called her.. The day and time…That’s a lot of information… And it happened six times… So can’t they compare that specific day and time, in fact all of the days and times… And do a cross reference Including all of the potential suspects? … And see if any of the potential perps were in the general vicinity of that phone call? Maybe they all have alibis that prove that none of them were in New York City At the time that the perp called Melissa’s sister… Or maybe one of them was in nyc or Massapequa at the designated time and day That the suspect called Melissa sister…Wouldnt this be helpful to the investigation? Sorry if it’s already been discussed before… And if My question is too confusing., please let me know if I can explain myself better…Again, thank you so Much for having this site and letting us curious folks participate.

Last edited:
Hey Friends… I am a new person on this site… I joined because I have a couple of questions and I kept googling them… But to no avail. I was wondering if maybe you guys had already discussed the questions I am about to

If they know where the purported killer was pinging from when he called Melissa‘s sister… I think it was Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Massapequa etc.… and Melissa’s sister knows when the suspect called her.. The day and time…That’s a lot of information… And it happened six times… So can’t they compare that specific day and time, in fact all of the days and times… And do a cross reference Including all of the potential suspects? … And see if any of the potential perps were in the general vicinity of that phone call? Maybe they all have alibis that prove that none of them were in New York City At the time that the perp called Melissa’s sister… Or maybe one of them was in nyc or Massapequa at the designated time and day That the suspect called Melissa sister…Wouldnt this be helpful to the investigation? Sorry if it’s already been discussed before… And if My question is too confusing., please let me know if I can explain myself better…Again, thank you so Much for having this site and letting us curious folks participate.
Your questions are so logical, and therein lies the issue...
So many different ways this case could have been solved/still could be solved. Phone records, voice analyses, surveillance video, dna (possibly), firsthand/eyewitness accounts re: patterns of behavior of POIs (and of only named suspect—Hackett), and on and on...
So the answers to your questions all loops back around to a few basic questions:

Who was in charge of the investigation?

Who are the individuals that appointed those that were in charge of the investigation?

Well said! and thank you so much for
The fast response. It’s been on my mind
And I was hoping ( foolishly) that maybe I’d missed something and that they had in fact already followed this lead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back