Update: Kronk once arrested on Kidnapping in the early 1990's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe! Laughing here because everytime I'm out with my boys & a pee-pee emergency comes up, I'm grateful not to have little girls! (no offense to little girl parents out there, I love little girls too!)

Okay, now getting BACK ON TOPIC: It will be very interesting to see in the coming days what the defense team choses to make of this new information re. the MR. It's a matter of personal opinion for me that if JB & pals decide to roast him over this, it will only make them look WORSE & even MORE unprofessional.

The question remains, whether JB lacks the scrupples & will pursue this, or is smart enough to just leave it alone.

I still don't get how accidentally finding a body makes a person a hero, but that's just me.

See your point, but I do think he was looking for her, maybe not in an actively investigative way, but I do think he was staying alert whenever he was in the area and possibly even checking out things that looked suspicious to him. I believe Caylee was on Kronk's mind just like she was on so many minds here at WS.

You guys knock off the argumentative posting.
Discuss the impact this information may or may not have on this case.
The meter reader has been cleared of this charge, so we are not going to discsuu whether or not he "did it" but rather the possible impact ,if any, there might be.
jiminy.
I am going to close this for a minute to make sure everyone reads this and then i am reopening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean