Update: Kronk once arrested on Kidnapping in the early 1990's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never attacked the man and I think he probably only found the body. He should have no trouble standing up to normal, routine investigation as would occur in any normal investigation, or discussion on this forum, which is supposed to be an impartial forum for discussion of the Caylee Anthony case, not a prosecution-only forum.
The rule is only that we are not to use last names or expose private information that is not a matter of public record. It would make no difference if the man had brought forward the subject of his record, if he was ever under suspicion for kidnapping and later was cleared and it was expunged from his record, that is a matter of public record. My post was a response to someone posting that this thread should actually be closed because discussion of this man was somehow improper!
If this forum is not for impartial and open discussion of the case, there would be no point in it being here on websleuths.
I'll let your rude comments about me go. :confused:

That is wrong. It is not a matter of public record, it has been EXPUNGED!!!

I don't think anyone thinks discussion of the man is improper, but some of us are concerned that he is being accused of crimes he apparently did not commit, like exposing genitals in public and kidnapping. Do you think it's nice to be attacking him for peeing in the bush in these circumstances and suggesting he is some sort of pervert for exposing his genitals? Have you never known a normal law-abiding person to pee in the woods....ever, as a parent, had to pull over to the side of the road to let someone in the family out of the car to pee?? I'm pretty sure my mom had to do it once or twice too...maybe they should have arrested my whole family and many families across america?

I think anyone from the defense team is going to try to go after Kronk with a vengence for finding her. They did NOT want her to be found (at least, by the outside world!). They are angry because it has messed up their Caylee is Alive case for reasonable doubt they had worked so hard for. The defense is going to rip this meter reader to shreds in the media. It is a sad thing when someone finds a little girl (I don't care how he knew to look there or if he is a darn psychic), but then his reputation gets dragged through the mud because of it.

I am concerned what it is going to do in other missing persons cases in the future. Will people find their bodies and run the other way instead of calling LE? How many families will go without knowing what happened to their loved ones because of this? What kind of precedence has this set now that the man, who obviously did NOT have anything to do with the disappearance or murder of the child, came forward only to be torn to shreds and thrust into the circus like he has? It is horrific! :furious:

bolded by me

:clap::clap::clap:

Not only horrific but a little scary as well. What is society coming to? Now TM has to have an attorney because he doesn't want to turn over the personal info on his searchers. I'm all for educated debate and logical questions being asked but, as I said in my other post, THIS IS A MOOT POINT. RK's past HAS NOTHING to do with this. If we didn't have the car evidence and the backyard evidence and the 31 DAYS MISSING AND NOT REPORTED - then. No wonder this poor man didn't want his face "put out there".

I don't think anyone thinks discussion of the man is improper, but some of us are concerned that he is being accused of crimes he apparently did not commit, like exposing genitals in public and kidnapping. Do you think it's nice to be attacking him for peeing in the bush in these circumstances and suggesting he is some sort of pervert for exposing his genitals? Have you never known a normal law-abiding person to pee in the woods....ever, as a parent, had to pull over to the side of the road to let someone in the family out of the car to pee?? I'm pretty sure my mom had to do it once or twice too...maybe they should have arrested my whole family and many families across america?

Bunny he revealed the information voluntarily to his employer and to the media. He chose to go public on his own about his identity in the first place. He is not trying to hide it and he is willing to reveal it to public scrutiny. If he is not afraid you should not be either.
This being done by choice.

I hope when all of this is over that the public will be able to separate the good guys from the bad. Maybe the ones who are responsible for all of the innocent people being trashed will get a real taste of it then. It will be time to rake them over the coals and dig into their pasts to reveal what their true motives were in this case. They should be exposed for the bottom feeders they are and how they used Caylee for their personal gain. In this respect, this case may not end with the trial and conviction of the perp.

Cadaver dogs in homes are hardly routine employment inquiries.
Uh, I wasn't talking about using cadaver dogs in routine employment inquiries! I was talking about a person who worked as a meter reader in the neighborhood where a toddler is thought to have been murdered or kidnapped, or at least her body placed there after death, police investigation to "clear" this individual and/or his vehicles (I don't know for example, if he was the only one who did this route or used this vehicle during the time frame in question.) Add to that that this individual is also the one who found the body. These factors alone are enough for the individual to warrant routine investigation. Normally a person would be looked into simply because they found the body, not to mention the unusual circumstances about the find, he found it, LE still couldn't find it, none of the searches had found it, etc. Again, I don't suspect that he was involved in any crime or doing anything other than his civic duty in reporting the find, but I don't see how he could be cleared without investigation, that would be a kind of strange exclusion.

Why were cadaver dogs limited to the Anthonys home and car trunk? If they're good enough for the A's, they should be good enough in general to examine any logical areas for any potential evidence trail. Why wouldn't they be used? They charge too much?

Bunny he revealed the information voluntarily to his employer and to the media. He chose to go public on his own about his identity in the first place. He is not trying to hide it and he is willing to reveal it to public scrutiny. If he is not afraid you should not be either.
This being done by choice.

What he revealed publicly was that he had been charged and the records expunged. People were nice enough to post the law re expungement on this thread, and we all know what it means. He is not and was never tried for these crimes, and apparently with good reason. However, people here seem to be suggesting that because he was charged, he must have done something wrong. I don't agree with that.

But of course, you are the mod, and if you think the posts are ok, i will zip it and deal with them!

I only had one sister.My husband was one of six boys.We have 4 boys and 3 girls.The boys [and men] all pee in the woods and the girls [and woman] are all disgusted.It has nothing to do with exposing themselves and everything to do with convenience. They learn it young .

What he revealed publicly was that he had been charged and the records expunged. People were nice enough to post the law re expungement on this thread, and we all know what it means. He is not and was never tried for these crimes, and apparently with good reason. However, people here seem to be suggesting that because he was charged, he must have done something wrong. I don't agree with that.

But of course, you are the mod, and if you think the posts are ok, i will zip it and deal with them!

The discussion can be whether or not this has any bearing on his find.
I think it doesn't, you think it doesn't but others may think it does.
His arrest was expunged, he did not need to reveal it. he chose to in an effort to show that he is clean and has nothing to hide regarding his character.
Some may choose to believe it some may not. I suspect he is well aware of that.
It is a legitimate to ask and wonder if this will have any bearing on anything with regards to his testimony or statements to LE.

In my opinion it will not have any bearing on anything and he came forward to insure that it didn't.

Uh, I wasn't talking about using cadaver dogs in routine employment inquiries! I was talking about a person who worked as a meter reader in the neighborhood where a toddler is thought to have been murdered or kidnapped, or at least her body placed there after death, police investigation to "clear" this individual and/or his vehicles (I don't know for example, if he was the only one who did this route or used this vehicle during the time frame in question.) Add to that that this individual is also the one who found the body. These factors alone are enough for the individual to warrant routine investigation. Normally a person would be looked into simply because they found the body, not to mention the unusual circumstances about the find, he found it, LE still couldn't find it, none of the searches had found it, etc. Again, I don't suspect that he was involved in any crime or doing anything other than his civic duty in reporting the find, but I don't see how he could be cleared without investigation, that would be a kind of strange exclusion.

Why were cadaver dogs limited to the Anthonys home and car trunk? If they're good enough for the A's, they should be good enough in general to examine any logical areas for any potential evidence trail. Why wouldn't they be used? They charge too much?

Presumably because the mother of the child did not give police any helpful information re her daughter's whereabouts and didn't report her missing for 31 days. They had Sawgrass apartments and a stack of other false addresses provided to them to check out. If they'd had reliable information from the mother, they obviously could have investigated better....but instead KC sent them on a wild goose chase to universal, old age homes, stairwells etc. You should also remember that Cindy refused to provide them with a piece of Caylee's clothing so the dogs could pick up her scent.

Uh, I wasn't talking about using cadaver dogs in routine employment inquiries! I was talking about a person who worked as a meter reader in the neighborhood where a toddler is thought to have been murdered or kidnapped, or at least her body placed there after death, police investigation to "clear" this individual. Add to that that this individual is also the one who found the body. You don't even have to get into his record, it's already enough for the individual to warrant investigation. Normally a person would be looked into simply because they found the body, not to mention the unusual circumstances about the find, he found it, LE still couldn't find it, none of the searches had found it, etc. Again, I don't suspect that he was involved, but I don't see how he could be cleared without investigation, that would be a kind of strange exclusion.

I think there is a thread on the cadaver dogs so I won't get into that here.

The point is...as I said early on after Kronk found her body...LE and the FBI are responsible for investigating and clearing the person. They also are the ones to confirm he had NO involvement in the disappearance or murder. They have said this in many ways!

Casey is the ONLY perp charged with the murder of her child. They believe she acted alone and that it was not done accidently. Can it be more clearly stated that Kronk is innocent of any wrongdoing in this case?!

I only had one sister.My husband was one of six boys.We have 4 boys and 3 girls.The boys [and men] all pee in the woods and the girls [and woman] are all disgusted.It has nothing to do with exposing themselves and everything to do with convenience. They learn it young .

love this post!
That is very true and especially if a person is in a job where they are constantly away from a toilet but are near trees :)
I was walking my little boy home from a party last night and we actually had to stop in a little wilderness area by a small drainage ditch so he could pee, I couldn't believe it. Luckily there were some nice bushes for cover and no alligators :)

The discussion can be whether or not this has any bearing on his find.
I think it doesn't, you think it doesn't but others may think it does.
His arrest was expunged, he did not need to reveal it. he chose to in an effort to show that he is clean and has nothing to hide regarding his character.
Some may choose to believe it some may not. I suspect he is well aware of that.
It is a legitimate to ask and wonder if this will have any bearing on anything with regards to his testimony or statements to LE.

In my opinion it will not have any bearing on anything and he came forward to insure that it didn't.

ITA. I feel so sorry for him....losing one's wife is hard enough, then getting thrown into this....I hope he has a good support network to help him through it all and hope he is eventually recognized as being the hero that he is!

The point is...as I said early on after Kronk found her body...LE and the FBI are responsible for investigating and clearing the person. They also are the ones to confirm he had NO involvement in the disappearance or murder. They have said this in many ways!

Casey is the ONLY perp charged with the murder of her child. They believe she acted alone and that it was not done accidently. Can it be more clearly stated that Kronk is innocent of any wrongdoing in this case?!

My understanding is that this is a forum for the purpose of discussing the case (the whole case, not only KCA.) You will see discussion of Mr K and everyone in the case. We exercise the courtesy of using initials, or no last names (it is TOS rule), even though the last names have been widely publicized in the media and are a matter of public record. This isn't a prosecution-mouthpiece forum where we only discuss KCA. What would be the point of that? I don't expect discussion of Mr K or any of the other people surrounding this case to go away anywhere in the media either anytime soon. It's a logical element in a case of a disappearance/murder.

You are right. The only thing that could be proof of anything is if he had been convicted. A charge alone proves nothing and is irrelevant.

really?

casey hasn't been convicted yet...

Exactly, no matter how many ways you chop anyone else, unless they are on record as having changed their name from ZFG and, in in the case of a guy, their sex as well, unless they lived for years in Orlando under that nom de plume, unless they drove around in KC's car, unless KC can magically teleport her souless being into their body, no matter what they've ever done before, they didn't or kill Caylee, double bag her or throw her away like trash.

really?

???

Is there a question in that? "really?" what??? I think it's common knowledge Casey hasn't been convicted!! And her record certainly hasn't been expunged!

ITA. I feel so sorry for him....losing one's wife is hard enough, then getting thrown into this....I hope he has a good support network to help him through it all and hope he is eventually recognized as being the hero that he is!

I still don't get how accidentally finding a body makes a person a hero, but that's just me.

really?

You said it there, it's the old double standard again. The same impartiality and presumption of innocence apparently isn't good enough for everyone.

I still don't get how accidentally finding a body makes a person a hero, but that's just me.
I think people feel he is a hero because he did not let it go seagull. he reported it over and over. Not many people would do that and from that standpoint he put himself in the line of fire, subject to scrutiny,suspicion and topic of discussion. It was worth it to him because he felt this was important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark