Update: Kronk once arrested on Kidnapping in the early 1990's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just glad I did not find Caylee or I would be crucified too!! I have a couple skeletons in my closet. No arrest record but things I would not like nationally known.

Leave this guy alone until there is some proof we have any reason to not trust him.

Apparently no good deed goes unpunished.

Anyway you slice it this man's discovery of the body and the 3 calls he made cast suspicion on him. I am not saying there is anything going on but it's a bit odd.

Geraldo was on Fox news about an hour ago talking about this and according to him..cough, cough...it is a big coo for the defense. He says that his news crew is investigating this further. I believe he said he will be discussing it on his show this evening.

I wasn't surprised to hear him bring it up on national news. He seems to be helping his buddy Baez again, JMO.

Perhaps this is why he called LE rather then touching the bag. If his fingerprints had been anywhere they could really make a lot of this. IMO

I can't help but wonder if he did know Casey in some way previously.

In this case who knows what is really going on. There is an overabundance of shady characters. JMO

Now the question becomes, expunged or not: can this info be allowed in court?

I totally agree with this post. This is so wrong. Even the news media that reported this should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope that the Mods shut this thread down.

Yes, even the heading of this thread is misleading.

Not only that but the title should be changed. I thought he got arrested on the 9th.

This will have no relevance to the case against KC, since there is no physical evidence tying Kronk to the crime. JMO

This is nothing more than a red herring and I don't believe any judge would allow it any testimony at trial. It simply has no relevance here.

:behindbar Augh! This meter reader could have been an angel from Heaven and the defense would have found SOMETHING they could bend into resonable doubt. These are million dollar lawyers. They could probably find something on every one of us if we had the misfortune to cross paths with the tot mom. Sickening. I hope they put the death penalty back on the table.

Kronk said in a statement issued to Local 6 News that the kidnapping involved a domestic situation with a man who was living with his former girlfriend.

"As a result of that confrontation, I was arrested based on false allegations that I had kidnapped my former girlfriend," Kronk said.

Not only that but the title should be changed. I thought he got arrested on the 9th.

The thread title says he was once arrested for kidnapping, it was clear to me that meant in the past.

Kronk released the info, why delete the thread.

The story says the charges were dropped and his record expunged. This is just cruel for people to dig this stuff up. It was in the early 1990s and he was completely cleared. I guess expungement doesn't mean anything anymore.
I chose to disclose this arrest and the expungement of the records because I had nothing to hide, and (I) have a personal policy of openness and honesty about events in my life."'

Good for him.

That guy needs to take a Lie Dector test, fast.

No he doesn't. This guy is going to end up tarred and feathered before all is said and done. Geraldo Rivera is loving passing this gossip around doing his good buddy Baez a PR favor. Kronk will be just fine in court, he is not Caylee's killer, he's just the guy who found her.
A domestic kidnapping is very different than a random kidnapping and unless he was threatening to harm his child or hold the child for ransom then this is much ado about nothing!

Kronk said in a statement issued to Local 6 News that the kidnapping involved a domestic situation with a man who was living with his former girlfriend.

"As a result of that confrontation, I was arrested based on false allegations that I had kidnapped my former girlfriend," Kronk said.
Good for him for coming forward before the defense tried to make this into an issue. Seeing that these were false allegations, I don't even think the trial judge would allow the defense to bring it up. MOO

But it's true. He's bringing it up himself, apparently.

This looks bad. I'm still convinced Casey and Casey alone did it, I don't think the MR had anything to do with it, but it looks bad. She could conceivably get off from this?!

The title of this thread to me sounds as if Kronk was arrested on kidnapping charges (once) on 01/09/09! I know it says 'once', but it is misleading.

The story says the charges were dropped and his record expunged. This is just cruel for people to dig this stuff up. It was in the early 1990s and he was completely cleared. I guess expungement doesn't mean anything anymore.
Totally agree with you. 15 or more years ago, a domestic situation and expunged. Drop it

No he doesn't. This guy is going to end up tarred and feathered before all is said and done. Geraldo Rivera is loving passing this gossip around doing his good buddy Baez a PR favor. Kronk will be just fine in court, he is not Caylee's killer, he's just the guy who found her.
A domestic kidnapping is very different than a random kidnapping and unless he was threatening to harm his child or hold the child for ransom then this is much ado about nothing!

Thank you, whiteangora, for saying this.

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Once Arrested On Kidnapping Charge

Meter Reader Likely To Grant Network TV Interview

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 1:46 pm EST January 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County utility worker who last month discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in a wooded area near the girl's grandparents' home was arrested in the early 1990s on kidnapping charges, Local 6 News reported.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18448218/detail.html

ANOTHER CLOWN squeezes out of the car--amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member