Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t write my response to the new charges on this site.

But I literally yelled out a few
four letter words. I knew it. But it’s different when you see it in writing. I hope she was unconscious. I told my son the other day that I think angels come to protect the most innocent little humans when they need it to spare them from experiencing pure evil. And then they go with the angels to heaven. That’s what I believe because it gets me through these moments.

I don't have words fit to print here. I just checked this thread/case.

I guess we knew or suspected. BUT HOPED OTHERWISE. It generally is not the case though. She was given a beautiful send-off before this information was released and I am going to guess it was known or the likelihood was known after she was found and perhaps even on finding some of the evidence before she was found and they waited until she had her day and send-off. I truly believe that and give them major credit for that because she was able to be honored without him spoken of nor the center of it all as often the perp is and his sick depravity. From hereon after, it will be about him and his stupid rights until conviction and not the victim or her family.

I never in my life thought I would fight the urge to hunt someone down, yet the feeling is becoming familiar even for a child I never knew... If I was a guard... It is only a belief system that his ending is not up to me that stops me...

This SICK ________.

I have worse words but instead of giving myself a time out which I am going to do in this case right now, I would be timed out by the mods if I said what I want to say right now.

I see you painting rainbows Lizzy. Such a better place than it is down here.

I knew it, but it's worse than I thought it would be. That poor child.

I am disgusted beyond words. AW is evil personified. May he rot in hell.

And now he'll get put in protective custody. I feel absolutely ill.

So sad, this is not ok!!! Monster!

http://kutv.com/news/local/child-rape-charges-filled-against-uncle-in-case-of-5-year-old-killed

(KUTV) — The man suspected of killing his 5-year-old niece has now been charged with rape of a child and sodomy upon a child, both first degree felonies.

Alex Whipple, the 21-year-old uncle of Elizabeth "Lizzy" Shelley, was charged previously with aggravated murder and kidnapping, among other charges.

I knew it. We all knew it. We all wish we didn’t know it and it never happened. This has been triggering my PTSD, and that makes me even angrier at disgusting AW. As I said before, I pray that sweet Lizzy was dead and gone before the disgusting atrocities that happened to her. This dude needs to NEVER see his freedom again. jmo

He deserves the Death Penalty. He really does. But I get it. A deal was made and we got Lizzy back.

However; I take comfort in the fact that he is not going to have an easy go in prison. He's gonna have to watch his back every minute of every day. He will be in fear 24 hours a day, never knowing when someone will get to him. And one day, karma will come calling and I'm OK with that. I want him to live in fear. I want him to feel what Lizzy felt. I want him to be terrified.

He's a marked man.

MOO

So sad, this is not ok!!! Monster!

http://kutv.com/news/local/child-rape-charges-filled-against-uncle-in-case-of-5-year-old-killed

(KUTV) — The man suspected of killing his 5-year-old niece has now been charged with rape of a child and sodomy upon a child, both first degree felonies.

Alex Whipple, the 21-year-old uncle of Elizabeth "Lizzy" Shelley, was charged previously with aggravated murder and kidnapping, among other charges.
Omg this makes me so mad. I have a niece Lizzys age*. Her big brown eyes remind me of hers. I just, omg I can’t imagine. What a monster. :mad:

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been mentioned...I have only been able to pop in to read threads a couple of times, but I think Lizzy and her uncle look a lot alike. But she’s a beautiful little angel with her sweet smile and he’s the devil himself.

I knew from the start this would end up being a sex crime. I’m guessing he was high on meth. Has anything been mentioned about whether or not he was high?

I'd think he'd look more evil if he just looked normal, unaffected, like nothing happened.

This look, to me, tells me he has completely destroyed himself. Maybe in a fog, he convinced himself he'd get away with it in the heat of the moment. Maybe he was lashing out and didn't care. Maybe he fell into the trap of believing none of this is real, complete break from reality. NOW he's in the here and now. Everyone he encounters knows what he has done, and everyone he sees is just one iota of impulse control shy of beating him to a pulp. His soul is twisted, and there's no reversing or escaping from it. No way out but through, and through is a long way away.

Maybe he was borderline insanity before it happened. Now that it's done, he's gone forever.

MOO

wow you're a good writer
you should write a book

How does this family heal? Alexander Whipple will be in prison for life, at Utah State Prison, about an hour and a half away.

Do they get rid of all pictures of him, never mention his name? Will anyone in the family visit him or put money in his commissary?

They say that forgiveness is best for everyone, and that hatred actually hurts the one who hates more than forgiveness. Could anyone forgive this heinous behavior? It is beyond comprehension. It doesn't matter if Alexander is mentally ill, he knew right from wrong.

Man accused of killing niece now faces sex-related charges | East Idaho News
I was not expecting this. We all knew what most likely happened but seeing the charges written makes my stomach turn.
I hope Lizzy was dead when AW did this, but I don't think so :( what a sick son of a , I don't even know what punishment is great enough for doing such a vile thing to an innocent little girl.
Let's pray that his fellow prisoners get their hands on him one day...

What disgusting, heartwrenching news. :mad::mad::mad: AW is absolutely vile, and he has violated every shred of family bond. He deserves no comfort and no consideration. May he rot, with no visitors to ease his loneliness, all the rest of his days. May his fellow prisoners loathe him and show him utter contempt, absolutely and without exception. And may he develop even the barest hint of a conscience, if only so it will plague him unceasingly.

I choose to believe that he killed her first. Her anguished, horrified, piercing screams could have easily been heard by the residents of the 3 nearest houses or anyone traveling along the street. He wouldn't have taken that chance. Neighborhood dogs would have gone crazy and someone would have remembered upset dogs the next day as the area was overrun with those searching for her. This thought is the only way that I can deal with this.
Lizzy :( My heart is broken yet again. Haven't felt this sad since Lucas.

How does this family heal? Alexander Whipple will be in prison for life, at Utah State Prison, about an hour and a half away.

Do they get rid of all pictures of him, never mention his name? Will anyone in the family visit him or put money in his commissary?

They say that forgiveness is best for everyone, and that hatred actually hurts the one who hates more than forgiveness. Could anyone forgive this heinous behavior? It is beyond comprehension. It doesn't matter if Alexander is mentally ill, he knew right from wrong.

This is an interesting question. IMO forgiveness is very much an accomplishment that develops over time, as healing occurs and what was a profound wound eventually becomes a little less raw, a little less acutely devastating, a little less compulsively treated, picked at, or opened up again. It can't be rushed, and I'm not sure it can be achieved intentionally.

JW seems like a kind and thoughtful soul with a giving nature, but I sincerely hope she and her family unit concentrate on their own need to heal and survive this tragedy, instead of getting bound up in attempts at actively forgiving an utterly hideous and irreversible betrayal. Ignoring AW – acting as though he is estranged, even dead – may be the only way for her not to get further sucked into the malevolence and hatred he exudes toward the world at large, and very specifically toward her,her happiness, her family. He is in custody, but IMO he still poses an extreme danger to her emotional and spiritual well-being, to any hope for eventual peace of mind. She must take steps to protect herself and the remaining good in her life – her fiancé and her baby, perhaps her faith and her outlook.

I hope, for her sake, she avoids his court dates and trial. I hope he never sees her again, and can never fix that malevolent, self-satisfied glare on her. His presence is the stuff of nightmares, and he will leech away anything good in her life if she dwells on him or his needs at all.

I also hope that she, and DB, and any others who are suffering profoundly because of the actions of this self-absorbed monster, can get high-quality professional counseling and therapy for as long as they need it. Dealing in a healthy way with the belated realization that you have been the focus of so much toxic, purely destructive ill-will, on top of profound grief, seems to me beyond the capacity of most people trying to work through trauma on their own. IMO she needs every bit of emotional and spiritual support that can be found – and receiving such support, and using it to heal, is perhaps the only way for her to eventually realize moments of forgiveness.

MOO

I choose to believe that he killed her first. Her anguished, horrified, piercing screams could have easily been heard by the residents of the 3 nearest houses or anyone traveling along the street. He wouldn't have taken that chance. Neighborhood dogs would have gone crazy and someone would have remembered upset dogs the next day as the area was overrun with those searching for her. This thought is the only way that I can deal with this.
Lizzy :( My heart is broken yet again. Haven't felt this sad since Lucas.

Honestly, I've been wondering about why other people, much less dogs, didn't hear anything. I don't think LE has said whether there is any evidence that Lizzy was bound or gagged, or maybe chloroformed – whether her voice could even have been heard by anyone while she was being taken from her home to the site where she was found. Her parents apparently didn't hear her inside the house, just outside their door. So were steps taken to keep her quiet while she was still asleep?

I hate even writing that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member