Found Deceased UT - Daniel Brown, 34, Iron County, 28 March 2016

If it was a plan for insurance don't they need a body or have years pass before someone is legally declared dead? I hope that wasn't their plan as it won't work. Imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The short term plan could have been donations and social services.

So they could have planned it together to........ fake his death to get insurance money???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best guess is there is no life insurance. They couldn't afford a place to live, I'm sure they couldn't afford life insurance premiums. For there to be any benefits from the SSA or any other program would require proof of death. Him leaving his family like that does nothing for them from a financial aspect.

I see nothing wrong with a fund raising site to benefit the mother and her children regardless of what happened to Brown. Whether he left in order to abandon his family or he is laying out there somewhere dead, she will still need to get her life back on track and that takes some money.

Didn't Amb mention that her sister was upset because Amb advised against a page? Amb knows much more than any of us about this situation. If there was a way to have an administrator control the fund maybe but otherwise I don't think its a good idea. Since Mr Brown's body hasn't been located I would be more likely to believe that this disappearance is a set up between husband and wife. He stays away long enough to get the donations rolling in and get wife and kids a little stable with a place to stay, food, clothes, whatever and then hubby is suddenly found and moves right into his old place. Also, I don't see an overbearing, tyrannical bully giving up his victims. I think he's hiding and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the wife doesn't know exactly where he is. I think LEO should have her under surveillance because if I'm right he's probably calling her or visiting her regularly giving the wife h**l because she didn't follow his instructions. I feel so sorry for those kids.

JMO

Didn't Amb mention that her sister was upset because Amb advised against a page? Amb knows much more than any of us about this situation. If there was a way to have an administrator control the fund maybe but otherwise I don't think its a good idea. Since Mr Brown's body hasn't been located I would be more likely to believe that this disappearance is a set up between husband and wife. He stays away long enough to get the donations rolling in and get wife and kids a little stable with a place to stay, food, clothes, whatever and then hubby is suddenly found and moves right into his old place. Also, I don't see an overbearing, tyrannical bully giving up his victims. I think he's hiding and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the wife doesn't know exactly where he is. I think LEO should have her under surveillance because if I'm right he's probably calling her or visiting her regularly giving the wife h**l because she didn't follow his instructions. I feel so sorry for those kids.

JMO

She did but I have a feeling there is more to the relationship between the sisters than we know. For this to have been a "planned" disappearance there were so many things that would have had to come together. Like the snow storm and getting stuck in the mud. It just doesn't fit.

I still think it's possible he is out there deceased and just hasn't been found. It happens out in the part of the US. He may have found a small cave or hole to climb in to wait out the storm and froze to death.

Why would LE have her under surveillance? What crime has been committed? What instructions are you aware of that she didn't follow? Where do you get that he is an "overbearing, tyrannical bully"?

She did but I have a feeling there is more to the relationship between the sisters than we know. For this to have been a "planned" disappearance there were so many things that would have had to come together. Like the snow storm and getting stuck in the mud. It just doesn't fit.

I still think it's possible he is out there deceased and just hasn't been found. It happens out in the part of the US. He may have found a small cave or hole to climb in to wait out the storm and froze to death.

Why would LE have her under surveillance? What crime has been committed? What instructions are you aware of that she didn't follow? Where do you get that he is an "overbearing, tyrannical bully"?

I gathered from amb that he was this way with her.

I gathered from amb that he was this way with her.
But calling a victim of unfortunate circumstances, and we have no evidence this anything but, a "overbearing, tyrannical bully" goes a little far IMO.

But calling a victim of unfortunate circumstances, and we have no evidence this anything but, a "overbearing, tyrannical bully" goes a little far IMO.
Unfortunate circumstances of which he was the full cause. If they were indeed stuck, he could have used the cell phone to call 911 and been helped in minutes. Instead he chose to roll the windows down, take the keys, and leave his family for hours. Also, LE has publicly stated its possible he abandoned his family.

Why would LE have her under surveillance? What crime has been committed? What instructions are you aware of that she didn't follow? Where do you get that he is an
"overbearing, tyrannical bully"?

If you notice on my post I said JMO just my opinion but to answer your questions

from your post above Like the snow storm and getting stuck in the mud. It just doesn't fit. the following is from a post by amb That is plausible but they have been through rougher times. They might not have been there as long as they said. I was informed by someone close to the investigation that the van wasn't very stuck, they were 2mi off the highway and you could see Cedar City from where they were

I think LEO should have her under surveillance because if I'm right he's probably calling her or visiting her regularly giving the wife h**l because she didn't follow his instructions.

If this was planned by both of the Browns then at least filing a false police report, possibly child endangerment.

The instructions I mentioned would be He stays away long enough to get the donations rolling in and get wife and kids a little stable with a place to stay, food, clothes, whatever

And notice that all of this is JMO

My best guess is there is no life insurance. They couldn't afford a place to live, I'm sure they couldn't afford life insurance premiums. For there to be any benefits from the SSA or any other program would require proof of death. Him leaving his family like that does nothing for them from a financial aspect.

I see nothing wrong with a fund raising site to benefit the mother and her children regardless of what happened to Brown. Whether he left in order to abandon his family or he is laying out there somewhere dead, she will still need to get her life back on track and that takes some money.

She might immediately become eligible for more programs monies without the spouse in the picture and four children. But I believe if he was laid off, some benefits could have begun right away?

Are there any searches going on or planned searches? Is there still snow in the area locals?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Are there any searches going on or planned searches? Is there still snow in the area locals?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I doubt it. It seems most have written him off and believe he walked off and left his family. His body will probably be found by accident at some point. As far as snow, it's southern Utah so there shouldn't be much at all.

WoW. :rose: RIP Daniel :rose:

RIP Daniel. I suppose you are taking the truth with you to the grave. My heart goes out to his kids and I really hope they are in a much more stable environment than before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back