Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Correction: Federal court documents say a search warrant was served on Venstra's residence on May 12. Police confirmed Friday it was actually served on June 12.

Corrected article:

Federal court documents filed against Venstra state that the Davis County Sheriff's Office and Box Elder County Sheriff's Office served a search warrant on Venstra's West Point residence on June 12 "in conjunction with a homicide investigation."

Now the fb group admin is stating that JB IS 5’1” according to CC.

Saw that about a week ago which threw my theories out the window until @OldCop retrieved his actual height, 5'10" which was more like how CC described both himself and the Jim grandpa friend in her early interviews. This is odd

Saw that about a week ago which threw my theories out the window until @OldCop retrieved his actual height, 5'10" which was more like how CC described both himself and the Jim grandpa friend in her early interviews. This is odd
Jim being 5 ft 1 makes no sense, according to what people said about him. It's said that he used to be the caretaker of some properties, but was too volatile and had often assaulted people---so they didn't want him in town anymore.

If he was only 5ft1, I don't see how he would have had a history of beating people up. If so, that would have been part of the reporting, IMO.

Corrected article:

Federal court documents filed against Venstra state that the Davis County Sheriff's Office and Box Elder County Sheriff's Office served a search warrant on Venstra's West Point residence on June 12 "in conjunction with a homicide investigation."
^^rsbbm

Searching CV's motor home in conjunction with a homicide investigation on June 12 versus May 12 is a significant correction-- especially given that May 12, predated DR ever missing. o_O

Found it, I'm like 90% sure I can post it since it came from a MSM (abc4) site. Here goes.

View attachment 353287

It is entirely possible that JB was wearing DR’s cap, but I don’t think he’s wearing it this pic. JB’s clothing and the dead leaves and grass suggests that this photo was taken in the winter. It would not unusual for 2 people in a small town to wear the same cap due to limited shopping sources and promo items, especially if DR bought equipment from John Deere.

If they both owned the same cap, it could explain why JB may have felt comfortable wearing DR’s cap as a trophy, if that’s what he did. So creepy!

MOO
IMO
Speculation

Now the fb group admin is stating that JB IS 5’1” according to CC.

If he was only 5ft1, I don't see how he would have had a history of beating people up. If so, that would have been part of the reporting, IMO.

1657487765579.png

While the FB Admin responded to the question with JB's height at 5'1 (citing CC as the source), more alleged to be present in court at JB's hearing on Tuesday and Friday, and still allege JB at greater than 5'3 but less than 5'10!?? o_O

IMO, the disparity here gives me further reason to question the accuracy of FB Admin information without a county jail or DOC-linked source.

Also, with the exception of the image by @OldCop from Weber, UT inmate roster, any roster images floating around from unknown mobile apps
(citing JB at 5'1), should be viewed as unverified. MOO

I assumed he was somewhere on the short side after seeing several places saying so. But I didn't think it would matter much, he seems to have a belly like me and needs the seat back a bit further. MOO

Really?

Having to absolutely disagree that 5-10" makes a huge difference, the man also showed his power and anger with a slew of weapons that he was know to use in anger.

Agree that it makes most sense in terms of looking closeby the site of the disappearance for clues and/or suspicious... individuals. I just am having a hard time coming up with a reason for the relationship between these middle-aged men and DR, aside from proximity. I know some of them have worked for him or his family in the past, but it's hard to imagine a reason to want DR to be "disappeared"... but obviously there is so much not known to us at this point.

Random thoughts, going back a bit, but this line of thought kind of got lost in the flurry of arrests and such. BBM.

My own guess would be there was an altercation that lead to DR's death, followed by a coverup. Possibly more than one person involved, especially in the coverup. It could have been over anything--the ranch-related friction that has been mentioned, an argument over the guns, DR refused to give the other guy a ride somewhere, etc. JB has been mentioned as having a bad temper and a fistfight could have turned fatal quickly.

So maybe the killer(s) wore Dylan's boots so they would leave footprints that looked like Dylan's? I picture him/them wearing the boots while using the pressure washer to clean the truck after carrying the body somewhere, so it would look like Dylan was the only one there, but it could have been other locations as well.

I'm not sure how clever I think these dudes are, but if I were writing a detective novel, I'd have them set the truck seat and four-wheel-drive lever wrong to deliberately point away from the main suspects.

Random thoughts, going back a bit, but this line of thought kind of got lost in the flurry of arrests and such. BBM.

My own guess would be there was an altercation that lead to DR's death, followed by a coverup. Possibly more than one person involved, especially in the coverup. It could have been over anything--the ranch-related friction that has been mentioned, an argument over the guns, DR refused to give the other guy a ride somewhere, etc. JB has been mentioned as having a bad temper and a fistfight could have turned fatal quickly.

So maybe the killer(s) wore Dylan's boots so they would leave footprints that looked like Dylan's? I picture him/them wearing the boots while using the pressure washer to clean the truck after carrying the body somewhere, so it would look like Dylan was the only one there, but it could have been other locations as well.

I'm not sure how clever I think these dudes are, but if I were writing a detective novel, I'd have them set the truck seat and four-wheel-drive lever wrong to deliberately point away from the main suspects.
The boots idea is interesting. Good thinking!

JB had his own pickup, CC answered in most recent, windy, video.
I can easily envisage a scenario whereby Dylan put his grain truck in the shed and then walked to JB's camper to either request shelter from the rain or a drive back home and either interrupted a party or a gathering or saw something JB and whoever else may have been present did not want him to see thus causing an altercation of sorts with tragic consequences for DR.

What I'm not understanding is why DR's own vehicle would ever have needed to come into play at all, had the altercation occurred in the area of the grain shed.

Of course it's possible that JB did give him a ride home First and whatever transpired all happened in area of DR's camper but still doesn't explain why Dylan's vehicle would have been used for any purpose?

JB had his own pickup, CC answered in most recent, windy, video.
I can easily envisage a scenario whereby Dylan put his grain truck in the shed and then walked to JB's camper to either request shelter from the rain or a drive back home and either interrupted a party or a gathering or saw something JB and whoever else may have been present did not want him to see thus causing an altercation of sorts with tragic consequences for DR.

What I'm not understanding is why DR's own vehicle would ever have needed to come into play at all, had the altercation occurred in the area of the grain shed.

Of course it's possible that JB did give him a ride home First and whatever transpired all happened in area of DR's camper but still doesn't explain why Dylan's vehicle would have been used for any purpose?

So that traces of DR's body wouldn't be in JB's vehicle?

Really?

Having to absolutely disagree that 5-10" makes a huge difference, the man also showed his power and anger with a slew of weapons that he was know to use in anger.
I'm 5 foot 11, and I have shorter friends that are state champion wrestlers that are built like s*** brick houses and could kick my *advertiser censored*. They're about five six /five seven.

Even if you're massive and strong, somebody who's 5 ft tall you could definitely throw off a little bit more and defend yourself just by your reach and sheer height advantage, running speed and ability to wrestler with more weight and longer limbs.. that is very short even especially for a man

That being said, side note, on all the Facebook groups and everything everybody always lists the stolen items and leaves out the pistol, like that's kind of a big deal.

Even here they say "only' his keys and phone and wallet and pistol and fob

So basically everything that's most of our lives?

That's your money, your communication device (banking, email, texting, social network, on and on), your deadly weapon, and your items to get in and out of your vehicle and house. Pretty important.

It's literally the middle of nowhere it has to be these guys.

There isn't a killer or a thief (what the hell is there to steal in a desolate trailer in the middle of nowhere land from a 19-year-old ?)) that's just going to randomly go out in the most desolate area in the United States

E if we play devil's advocate say it was a drifter (it's not) or somebody from the local town, or what not, they aren't going to feel comfortable after murdering somebody just hanging out and digging through everything and finding a power washer and cleaning the vehicle lol.

Never heard of anything like this in my life. This was somebody that knew where things were at, was local, knew how to hide things in the area (caves, ditches ravines, bodies of water whatever) and obviously was comfortable enough to power wash a friggin vehicle after murdering somebody.

Even more convincing if they had previously worked there or knew the family, and knew nobody would have any idea Dylan was missing for several days, and that his family lived in Idaho and he had no children or wife, they definitely could clean things up without worry.

This is Occam's razor 101

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6