Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Just saw this at the link below.

Thinking about his loved ones, esp. his immediate family.
Glad they have their Dylan.
What a terrible manner in which to receive your loved one, though.

Brenner is charged with aggravated murder and abuse or desecration of a human body.

He led authorities to the location of his burial site on Tuesday
as part of a plea agreement.

Red bolding mine.

The bolded makes me furious.
However, I'm certain Dylan's family were advised of the plea deal beforehand, and agreed to this.
Brenner was and is a cruel monster... to make them wait this long !
Maybe hoping there would be less evidence ?

Graphic :

Doubtful, as gunshot or knife wounds will be visible on bones; if that was the cause of death.
Omo.

Rest in gentle peace, Dylan.

Last edited:
I’m glad Dylan has been found. Moving away at such a young age to so desolate an area, all to pursue his dreams... I’m sure those who knew him were proud even if they were scared for him, even if they were worried about him, even if they thought it would be a hell of a lot of hard work. It’s so unfair that he had the misfortune of Brenner being his “neighbour”.

RIP, Dylan.

Last edited:
According to a probable cause statement, Rounds' last signal to his phone was pinged to a pond not far from where Brenner was staying, KUTV reported. Rounds' boots were found near a dirt mound and his phone was discovered at the bottom of the pond, the East Idaho News previously reported.

Rounds spoke with his grandmother on the phone before he disappeared but that was the last time his family heard from him, the outlet reported.
"Our hearts go out to the family of Dylan Rounds," the office said. "We offer our sincerest condolences for the loss of their family member. We understand that the pain of their loss is immeasurable, and we want to express our deepest sympathies to them. It is our hope that they can find peace moving forward."

Dylan Rounds skeletal remains have been recovered in Box Elder County, Utah.

The 19-year-old went missing in 2022 -- and below is my interview with his mom after he disappeared.James Brennar was charged with his murder in March 2023.Brenner was reportedly squatting on a property near Rounds' property before the murder.

So glad Dylan was found. I feel some worry about what was agreed by the prosecution that the murderer led LE to Dylan's body. IMO, the murderer deserves a harsh sentence. Dylan was was young man full of dreams, with his whole life in front of him. IMO, Dylan was killed without justification on his own property by a loser/squatter with a violent past. I hope he receives justice. I will be following this for resolution.

Does anyone know what was promised to the murderer that he was willing to lead LE to Dylan's body? I assume he will now plead guilty. When will this occur?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back