Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The massage table. I didn't even think about this. What a clever way to lure naked women to his home and have complete control of them.
Appears that after the live stream video news clips citing the delivery of a pricey "massage table," the box proved to be something else like a bed frame....

ETA: Adjustable Massage Bed Base

Reportedly, AA lived across from Hatch Park before moving to his last home. Perhaps AA had knowledge that those posted "Surveillance Cameras on Site" signs were bogus, and that only 4 of the Parks in City have working cameras -- and Hatch is not one of them.

I'm glad you brought up the privacy factor as I don't think we've given enough credit to the idea that ML may have employed a "friend finder" app, and turned off her phone herself, as she did not want her location known after 3AM on
June 17.

MOO

'Dummy surveillance cameras' at Hatch Park didn’t capture Lueck's last known contact
I’ve thought this all along. She booked the Lyft of her own free will. To the park. At 3AM. It’s not much more of a stretch to think she turned off her phone- of her own free will. I still think she went to his house & entered willingly. After which something went very wrong. What we may never know.

Phones off is a thing in SBSD arrangements. We don’t know this was that, but with the bits & pieces we do have, it’s not far-fetched.

Check out this “phones off” scary story.
A ‘Sugar Date’ Gone Sour

Did they ever find who AA gave that mattress and box spring to that he was seemingly wanting to get rid of so quick? Surely whoever picked it up saw all the media going on about AA and LE needing to get a hold of the mattress and box spring for possible evidence testing. I’d sleep on a concrete floor if I’d discovered my free bed was wanted in a missing person case and homicide investigation.JMOO

That's pretty expensive for someone who doesn't appear to have much of a job, other than a host to his guests.
I wonder if we will ever find out the source of all his money. Imo

I too wonder about the ongoing cash flow. at the time of ordering the bed platform it seems he would have had access to any funds she had on her too. not that that would be motive but cant see him adding any cash she might have had on to the fire either.

Dallas is no where near the Mexican border. They were both of the same race. Doubtful if any red flags were seen by INS. I suppose it might be different if 2 different races were involved. Even then, nah. They’re too busy finding “real” sham marriages. Around Dallas, there is preferential treatment of certain categories of people. Well known, but not documented. As in INS looks the other way. They follow obvious cases of fraud. Not something like this. Too hard to prove sham marriage.
As for her being pregnant? What better evidence of a loving family? Do you think either of them would have said it’s not his baby? Really?

I think the only reason LE would be interested in the marriage now is to determine if AA was involved in some kind of ring facilitating scam marriages and AA profiting from it.

JMO

I think the only reason LE would be interested in the marriage now is to determine if AA was involved in some kind of ring facilitating scam marriages and AA profiting from it.

These arranged marriages can cost $100,000 and up. I’m sure that a Nigerian prince could afford it, don’t you?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members