Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve thought this all along. She booked the Lyft of her own free will. To the park. At 3AM. It’s not much more of a stretch to think she turned off her phone- of her own free will. I still think she went to his house & entered willingly. After which something went very wrong. What we may never know.

Phones off is a thing in SBSD arrangements. We don’t know this was that, but with the bits & pieces we do have, it’s not far-fetched.

Check out this “phones off” scary story.
A ‘Sugar Date’ Gone Sour

Except if ML was going to AA's home willingly, why travel an additional 5 miles north past his house to Hatch Park? :eek:

If this was their destination (his house), the Park does not seem a convenient meeting place for either of them...

Can't get my mind past this!

MOO

Last edited:
Dallas is no where near the Mexican border. They were both of the same race. Doubtful if any red flags were seen by INS. I suppose it might be different if 2 different races were involved. Even then, nah. They’re too busy finding “real” sham marriages. Around Dallas, there is preferential treatment of certain categories of people. Well known, but not documented. As in INS looks the other way. They follow obvious cases of fraud. Not something like this. Too hard to prove sham marriage.
As for her being pregnant? What better evidence of a loving family? Do you think either of them would have said it’s not his baby? Really?

I know the Dallas office is farther from the border than the San Antonio office but they still seemed to be very thorough with each case. It seemed they were interviewing every young couple. Our case involved a country with near zero risk of marriage fraud and they were extremely thorough to the point of embarrassment for me. Not sure if my spouse was embarrassed but I sure was! We lived in between San Antonio and Dallas but chose San Antonio as we also wanted to spend a night there on the gorgeous Riverwalk! I did not know that about Dallas looking the other way in some cases. Hopefully they will be more vigilant from now on. The San Antonio office was extremely thorough and I can understand they have to be. I know I never felt singled out there, but I think in Dallas I might have felt so! Thank you for your information. It is good to have someone who knows the info on Dallas.

I’ve thought this all along. She booked the Lyft of her own free will. To the park. At 3AM. It’s not much more of a stretch to think she turned off her phone- of her own free will. I still think she went to his house & entered willingly. After which something went very wrong. What we may never know.

Phones off is a thing in SBSD arrangements. We don’t know this was that, but with the bits & pieces we do have, it’s not far-fetched.

It's not something I've ever heard of. To the contrary, when I've met someone off an arrangement site, they're pretty obviously texting/snapping ranging from snapping pictures of dinner to telling someone I'm a nice guy :)

And again, there's not the slightest evidence they met each other from an arrangement site. She likely made more money than he did, they don't have any venmo connection, he's too young, and there's no way he could keep up communication in a way so that she would think he's a successful guy.

On average, I'll regularly see pictures of dinner or trips on Instagram or in Snapchat stories. Women in their 20's may put their phones on do not disturb but they don't turn them off.

Except if ML was going to AA's home willingly, why travel an additional 5 miles north past his house to Hatch Park? :eek:

If this was their destination (his house), the Park does not seem a convenient meeting place for either of them...

Can't get my mind past that!

MOO
Several possible reasons.
He didn’t want the Lyft driver or dispatch to have his address.
He didn’t want the neighbors to see a Lyft- or her car.
She had met with AA before, but this was the first time going to his house.
He could have said he was working late & needed to meet her en route.
And on and on.
Time will tell. I’m always willing to be surprised or flat out way off.
But I think she turned her phone off herself. Moooc

Did they ever find who AA gave that mattress and box spring to that he was seemingly wanting to get rid of so quick? Surely whoever picked it up saw all the media going on about AA and LE needing to get a hold of the mattress and box spring for possible evidence testing. I’d sleep on a concrete floor if I’d discovered my free bed was wanted in a missing person case and homicide investigation.JMOO
Yes they located the mattress
‘This mattress’: Investigators ask for public’s help finding evidence in Mackenzie Lueck disappearance

I know the Dallas office is farther from the border than the San Antonio office but they still seemed to be very thorough with each case. It seemed they were interviewing every young couple. Our case involved a country with near zero risk of marriage fraud and they were extremely thorough to the point of embarrassment for me. Not sure if my spouse was embarrassed but I sure was! We lived in between San Antonio and Dallas but chose San Antonio as we also wanted to spend a night there on the gorgeous Riverwalk! I did not know that about Dallas looking the other way in some cases. Hopefully they will be more vigilant from now on. The San Antonio office was extremely thorough and I can understand they have to be. I know I never felt singled out there, but I think in Dallas I might have felt so! Thank you for your information. It is good to have someone who knows the info on Dallas.

You might have been under the microscope bc San Antonio is so much more oriented to the Hispanic culture. Dallas, on the other hand, still smacks of J R Ewing. Fort Worth is where the West begins. Cowboy boots and Stetson hats. The good ole’ boys.
Anyway. They got away with it. That’s what is important.

The site malfunctioned. It totally flipped over and did not save my response. Anyway. Sorry.

I too wonder about the ongoing cash flow. at the time of ordering the bed platform it seems he would have had access to any funds she had on her too. not that that would be motive but cant see him adding any cash she might have had on to the fire either.

That bed platform costs about a weeks pay for someone working a help desk.

Seems pretty likely he had an alternative source of income IMHO, he was likely in the cash based retail distribution business.

MOO

Trying to rationalize why she would meet up with AA at 3 am at a park after a flight is not going to do any good. Fact is, she did. Because you or I or anyone you’ve ever known would never do this doesn’t change the facts. ML was a strong, empowered woman comfortable in her chosen lifestyle and yes people (young attractive women) meet up with strangers at all hours of the day to do whatever they want. Bottom line, no one deserves to be murdered. Justice will be served here. This AA douche is pretty dumb.

Reportedly, AA lived across from Hatch Park before moving to his last home. Perhaps AA had knowledge that those posted "Surveillance Cameras on Site" signs were bogus, and that only 4 of the Parks in City have working cameras -- and Hatch is not one of them.

I'm glad you brought up the privacy factor as I don't think we've given enough credit to the idea that ML may have employed a "friend finder" app, and turned off her phone herself, as she did not want her location known after 3AM on
June 17.

MOO

'Dummy surveillance cameras' at Hatch Park didn’t capture Lueck's last known contact

Brilliant point!

Regarding AA's cash flow, I personally believe that he was filming *advertiser censored* videos in his home. AA reportedly had women coming and going frequently, according to neighbor reports. A previous housecleaner said there were 3 cameras pointing at his bed. Whether or not these women were aware or were paid for their services, no idea.

Several possible reasons.
He didn’t want the Lyft driver or dispatch to have his address.
He didn’t want the neighbors to see a Lyft- or her car.
She had met with AA before, but this was the first time going to his house.
He could have said he was working late & needed to meet her en route.
And on and on.
Time will tell. I’m always willing to be surprised or flat out way off.
But I think she turned her phone off herself. Moooc

Turning off her own phone definitely makes most sense to me -- probably for privacy. I need to be more diligent about apps I don't use myself.

I do think ML willingly traveled the extra distance to Hatch Park even after her own journey because she wanted to be around others, and believed they were going someplace near the park, a party perhaps, knowing that AA previously lived across the street from Hatch.

AA had bad intentions that evening, and their ultimate location probably made little or no difference.

AA's home was active with Airbnb --known to all the neighbors, so I don't believe the neighbors would be alarmed by shared ride traffic as they reportedly were already accustomed to the frequent comings and goings of his guests.

MOO

I’m still somewhat new and this was probably answered already but I had seen the question if can a driver change the destination themselves? I don’t know about all but I know Uber can. When we were in Vegas we used Uber and went to the landmark sign but it was so hot and so many ppl we changed our mind and I had never used the app or company before so the driver changed it on his end for me. I don’t remember getting an alert or anything telling me it was changed. I realize now this wasn’t the case with Kenzie situation but just to give my experience on that issue

I cannot see any way this wasn't intentional. I think this was more than likely a rape with some scary stuff going on and the end game was murder. I've also wondered if he did get his torture chamber completed by a different contractor. Gives me chills to even think about it. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname