Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to God the rope was simply because he had flimsy zip ties and not related to his evil sounding room plan.

“In July 2012, university police arrested Ajayi on a possession of stolen property charge – a class B misdemeanor. As a result, he was banned from university property.”

I can’t remember, did we know he was actually arrested then? Do university arrests get reported to court system or does that mean something different? Or inaccurate?
I know we knew about the incident and ban, I just didn’t realize there was an ARREST?

BBM
Yes, IIRC he was arrested for the stolen iPad, not arrested for the rape. There wouldn't be a court record since they didn't press charges. MOO

I honestly think he didn't know that phone records can be searched without the actual phone. It seems like he thought if he disabled her phone and then destroyed it, LE wouldn't know they had been texting. I think he thought if he burned and buried her, nobody would ever, ever find her.

It really looks like he doesn't have a clue that phone activity can be viewed without the actual phone. It's hard to think that someone would be that ignorant, but it really looks like he was.

jmo

I agree. AA is NOT a fan of Dateline NBC...

Ajayi’s phone pinged at Logan Canyon on June 25.

If the murder occurred on 6/17 and AA did not dispose of the body until 6/25, what was he doing that whole week with the body?

On 6/25 he contacted an attorney, after speaking to police who mentioned cryptically that the last person (AA) who texted her was cooperating. Next day 6/26, the police descended on his property.

Websleuths have surmised that AA guessed on 6/25 he was the prime suspect. Only then does he get rid of the remainder of the body.

What was happening during that week?.

Stupidity doesn’t make you a killer, but it can make you a sloppy killer.

This guy takes the cake.
BBM:

Now, wait just a minute. Hold your horses, there.

Not so fast with the cake distribution.

I mean, AA is admittedly dumber'n a box of rocks. No argument there.

Dude has some pretty stiff competition for the "Most Moronic Killer" award, though.

Hellooooo...do the initials "PF" ring a bell?

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes, that was mine and as I said - not married to the idea, just can't rule it out. I definitely think she was restrained somehow and he didn't have time to use zip ties or rope and get to his house by 3:07. I think it's possible that the trunk could have been the "restraint." MOO

It's definitely possible, and we can speculate 6 ways to Sunday about it because LE hasn't released any further details to enlighten us/the public about this. :).

BBM:

No. None of the facts that we've learned so far answer that question.

Absent a full confession and/or evidence of an attack in his car, we may never know the answer to that question.

At the end of the day, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much, really.

At some point, ML's ability to act voluntarily was brutally and irrevocably taken away from her by the evil creep.

Whether he restrained her in the car or in the house, the outcome remains unchanged.

Sadly.

JMO.

Actually, I think that LE has a strong hunch, close to certainty, right now, based on the chats between them that they’ve recovered.

I think they know who proposed Hatch Park as the meeting place, and the reason given for meeting there, and what was the purported reason for meeting at all.

From the timeline given today, there wasn’t any time for talking and making plans after they met, so the reason for going to his house was either laid out in those chats—voluntary, or not mentioned—involuntary.

It could be that he was sitting at home alone with his fantasies and starting surfing the net for a victim that night - and found ML.

In fact, that's what I think happened. I know I'm in the minority, but I still think they met online that day, before her flight. (I also think LE knows when the met previously online and eventually we'll know for sure.)

jmo
IIRC her friend 'Yellowmoose' posted here that
she thought there was no way ML would have agreed to meet someone for the first time at that hour and in that place.

Well I walked into my backyard earlier and a HUGE branch from the Bradford pear had fallen on some big plumerias. Been cleaning up a mess.

Now I have to catch up again.

Crime scene truck is back at AA's house? Any highlights worth telling me about while I'm catching up? Are they inside more this time?

I think he takes the cake simply for the fact there was ultimately no way he wasnt going to be connected to her disappearance. We dont even have all the messages and ways they communicated either. LE also said he was in contact with her days prior to the incident.

To get to even meet at the park you have to relay that message to her.

I feel sorry for ML and her family. A total whack job ended her life.

I think he takes the cake simply for the fact there was ultimately no way he wasnt going to be connected to her disappearance. We dont even have all the messages and ways they communicated either. LE also said he was in contact with her days prior to the incident.

To get to even meet at the park you have to relay that message to her.

I feel sorry for ML and her family. A total whack job ended her life.
Catch me up - AA was in contact with ML before the incident? That's news to me.

jmo

If the murder occurred on 6/17 and AA did not dispose of the body until 6/25, what was he doing that whole week with the body?

On 6/25 he contacted an attorney, after speaking to police who mentioned cryptically that the last person (AA) who texted her was cooperating. Next day 6/26, the police descended on his property.

Websleuths have surmised that AA guessed on 6/25 he was the prime suspect. Only then does he get rid of the remainder of the body.

What seems most likely to me is after burning for two days he buried her in the yard (the two big holes). She was there until he started feeling the heat, then he took her to the canyon on the 25th. Obviously, he didn't get everything and LE found what he missed when they executed the search warrant.

Anyway, what was going on that week? Lots! LE was asking if anyone knew of any SM accounts ML had that they may not know about, they knew about Hatch Park, and then they announced they were obtaining a search warrant for her phone records. All three of those things alone would connect him to ML and he would have known that. I'd think, anyway. MOO

I think the body was covered up in the burn pit.

Posted this earlier -- sorry I was lazy in my reply. Chop chop go to edit!

Yes, I read your link again this morning where it shows the difference in regular kidnapping, and the big difference when it becomes aggravated kidnapping.

Aggravated kidnapping isn't just retraining her from being able to leave. It goes much deeper with aggravating factors.

That's where I read its aggravated if the kidnapper uses a weapon when committing the kidnapping it then becomes aggravated.

I believe AA did bring a weapon to the park, and used it to intimidate his victim forcing her to go to his home.

Imo. It also explains why her phone was immediately turned off once stepping inside his vehicle.

That's no coincidence. AA made it happen so her phone couldnt be tracked along with his as he returned to his home with his kidnapped victim.

He did it by showing her a foreboding weapon telling her if she didn't comply he would use it right then, and there.

Jmho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members