Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I just don’t understand why she would do this for money her parents live in EL Segundo a beach town in CA and is very expensive I have friends that live there. Why do so many college girls resort to this? It is not a safe way to live. There’s a lot of creepy guys.

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

This was asked at the presser and they don't want to answer until they can confirm. MOO

3. yellowmoose

yellowmoose Verified Friend of Mackenzie Lueck

Thank you for the insight! I completely agree.

4. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

for all the new people, am bumping Tricia's (the owner) post
    also there are helpful and informative posts on page 1 of this thread

5. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

I hope someone is really checking themselves and will contact LE and she's going to be home soon and safe.

6. SoCalGirl

SoCalGirl Well-Known Member

It's about a 2-hour flight from LAX to SJC, so I doubt she'd want food at 2:00 AM.

7. beagledog

beagledog Active Member

We have heard that the Lyft driver picked up other people after dropping of MacKenzie, so that's a good alibi. It's possible he drove Kenzie to the park and did something to her and then placed her in the trunk of his car. Unless the driver was picking up more people to/from the airport, there wouldn't be a likelihood of needing to open his trunk for the remainder of the pickups. If someone had luggage, he could just tell them that the latch on the trunk was broken and to place the luggage in the back seat.

8. sueyoo

sueyoo Member

People don't understand how big the following for that podcast is or what CHD is really about. I'm also in SLC and a student at the U who was also involved in sorority life as an undergraduate (I'm now in a graduate program) so I understand the obsession with CHD. Plus multiple of my friends have two Instagram accounts. It's not uncommon at all. One account is public and one is private. The private account has no relation to SD/SB nor does a like of CHD. People on here just like to speculate and it's getting a bit ridiculous.

9. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

<modsnipped against tos>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    kirk2010 and Whiteorchids like this.
  10. calo44

calo44 Well-Known Member

Anyone know how long it takes LE to get phone records for a particular tower/set of towers, like a blanket search? In a recent trial (Jessica Chambers), LE was able to track phone pings of the victim’s phone as it moved from tower to tower, and then see who else’s phone moved the same way at the same time. At 3 am on a Monday morning, I can’t imagine the list would be too long to sort through if they’re able to pull it?

11. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

There are several good articles on the topic if you search google. Here’s one: Students and sugar daddies in age of student debt

12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

13. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

If this was the scenario, I'm sure police would still be calling him a POI, which they're not.

14. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

snipped for brevity
    I think you may be seeing this topic pop up additionally in the threads due to other members who have not been active in the case and are just coming on board, and start asking questions and clarifications, especially now that MSM is picking up these details.

You will see a lot of repeated information, links, questions etc.on any thread here at WS.

This is not to disrespect you, Kenzie, or her family. This is just how the threads are.

MOO

Kasmeer, LadyL, cody22 and 12 others like this.
  15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Unless this person is living under a rock, they know that this is now national news.

It’s a matter of time until law enforcement locates them, and it’s always better to come forward on your own.

If this is voluntary, then it’s all the more reason to come forward.

If this is foul play, then this person’s days are numbered, and their not coming forward makes more sense.

16. yellowmoose

Great insight! Yes, I totally agree. Thank you.

17. OldCop

OldCop Well-Known Member

I just did a quick check to see if any wives in the area are reporting a missing husband.

18. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

find any?

19. yellowmoose

If I recall my times correctly, Kenzie dated this guy for at least a year. They were very involved with each other and she took him to a lot of events.

20. DAMages

DAMages Active Member

Regarding the gap between her flight arrival at 1:35 and her texting her mom at 2:01... Someone speculated on the last thread that her flight was Southwest 3235, scheduled to leave LA at 11pm on the 16th and arrive at 1:35am on the 17th. As you can see from the FlightAware link below, on that day, the flight was 30 minutes late. It landed at 1:58 and arrived at the gate at 2:05.

That to me makes more sense. Not to malign the police information, but it seems to me that the police are giving her SCHEDULED flight arrival time and her ACTUAL text time to her mom, which in that scenario would have happened the moment the plane hit the ground and she switched her phone back on.

Southwest (WN) #3235 ✈ 16-Jun-2019 ✈ KLAX - KSLC ✈ FlightAware

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.