Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police release last known photos of missing college student
[...]

The Lyft driver told police that an individual met Lueck at the park and the 23-year-old did not appear to be in distress, Salt Lake City Police assistant chief Tim Doubt said.

[...]

"She has this cat, cute little black cat named Nova. She came back and didn't even go by to see Nova, and that's strange," Cauley said. "That cat's her best friend."

[...]

The college senior has missed a midterm exam since she vanished, Doubt said.

To JC, that shows "there's something wrong. Because she's never been one to ditch her priorities even when she's been going through tough times."

[...]

Exactly. Lyft driver drops her off at 3 am Monday morning and she’s not reported missing until Thursday afternoon? No telling how long it took police to find out she called Lyft, then find the driver. If this driver had a lot of rides in between, I’m sure his memory would hazy.

Or could the police have said that to make someone feel more relaxed?

LE definitely knows more than they're telling the public.

This is true that the assault thing is interesting, though. But if they know it’s unrelated, then why open it up to the public bc they’re going to be talking about that now, etc, etc.
My guess is that the media already FOIA'd for that stuff and would report on it anyway. So it is probably better that law enforcement puts that out and states it is not relevant and be ahead of it instead of being behind it and have to issue statements in reaction to media reports.

ML created a set of flashcards this month with the title "midterm", seems she had every intention of being at the test.

Good find if this is true! Why put in all the effort to study if you didn't plan on taking the test. Might want to report this to the tip line as well: 801-799-4420.

I have a question that has perhaps been asked and answered, and if so I apologize. I am not sure what 'rules' Lyft/Uber et al drivers need to abide by, but wouldn't a driver such as that find it a bit weird that they were dropping off a young woman, alone, at a park at 3 in the morning? Or is it sort of "don't ask, don't tell", if a customer says "drop me here", you just do? I am in no way blaming the driver. But I would have to think that they may have found it a bit strange to be dropping someone at a park in the middle of the night, no?

My guess is that the media already FOIA'd for that stuff and would report on it anyway. So it is probably better that law enforcement puts that out and states it is not relevant and be ahead of it instead of being behind it and have to issue statements in reaction to media reports.

Ahhhh, makes sense, Jethro.

I mean this has to be the LE's number one suspect. The last transaction the night before her disappearance was to a very androgynous looking DJ who's Venmo feed is full of the same transaction descriptions, always a computer emoji, money emoji, and the mention of internet. She had a final coming up and hadn't studied, just having spent an emotional week dealing with a funeral. You can't see transaction amounts unless you are friends on Venmo, but someone above mention they are the value was $15. That's what you pay for Adderall. As a former college student, this dude is most likely an Adderall dealer. That explains why they met at a park, and she wasn't picked up at the airport. She probably knows they guy, but doesn't know him that well. You can find him on Facebook. He's in the whole EDM/desert/gypsy music and drug scene. LE has to be all over this guy.

If it was a drug pickup, why not have the Lyft driver wait and take her back home? Why go so far from the U and her home to get it?

I want to point out that I have seen her wear that ring on her right hand and the bracelet on her left in several photos. It would be nice to get further details and images on that to put it out there...check pawn shops etc MOO

D970r4_UIAEhc3_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members