Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DenaliSpirit

DenaliSpirit Well-Known Member

I think the last activity on her one account is a pretty glaring red flag, and I also think it's a little ridiculous the PI brought that profile to public light in FB comments.

I've looked through cache and curated Instagram sites at users her Sinsta follows, and I think there's something peculiar there and worth looking at, but I'm sure LE is doing so. Not really relevant to her disappearance, but relevant for behavior profiling etc.

2. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

I just think this was a new person. It's why people aren't coming forward. I'm sure a lot of people here have sleuthed some people she knows and so have police. I think this is a new person and he took her. They've surely gotten in to her account and are working on seeing who this person is but some people are smart about these things.

LadyL, Inthedetails and bluenoser like this.
  3. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

This is why you are my favorite mod. Thank you, LT!

4. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Unless it was my husband trying to describe women’s clothes. Ha!

Tarika, dancemom, wary and 2 others like this.
  5. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

Right? And abductor would, but she was pretty comfortable with her lifestyle and wouldn't need a burner phone.

PommyMommy, Cortne and Gardenista like this.
  6. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

? She was followed...recorded. How is that not accurate?

bluenoser likes this.
  7. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Every ride share or taxi I have ever used while traveling the driver insisted on loading the luggage. Probably because he doesn’t want the bumper of his car scratched up by people banging their luggage against it while loading it.

8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

I believe the release of the still photos was two fold: to get best quality photos of ML out as quick as possible, and not violate the privacy of other travelers that would be in the video footage.

I don't discount that edited video coverage may be made available later.

MOO

9. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Me either, but I thought I would share the info about the app since so many are talking about burners. I can see some uses for it for myself, though, so I might get it:D

cody22, SuziQ, Gardener1850 and 6 others like this.
  10. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

SeekingArrangement profile is only a little over a month old, but MacKenzie's advice to someone 12 weeks ago indicated she had used that site and had two sugardaddies.

Is there possibly a 2nd SA.com profile that is either still in use or was deleted prior to the beachbaby profile?

GDUD, LadyL, Elle*Bee and 20 others like this.
  11. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. The moral panic -- now centuries old, as you note -- around white slaving/ human trafficking seems frequently to reroute discussion in MP threads. And the specific circumstances of this disappearance, including location/geography, rule it out (once again) in this case, IMO.

LeeAnnB, Suglo, SuziQ and 11 others like this.
  12. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

And they may have been involved precisely because that was a hinky situation. The FBI gets involved with many different cases for many different reasons. Whatever the reason, it often hinges on the fact that they have more resources and can sometimes get results more quickly (on digital stuff, DNA, etc).

13. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

On the topic of burner phones:

Personally, I highly doubt that Kenzie had a burner phone. Why? She was pretty open and upfront about her lifestyle and choices, is an adult, is not in a committed relationship, and really, has nothing to hide. On the other hand, any SD or other person she might be in a relationship could indeed be the one to have a burner phone that they kept hidden for purposes of sexting, messaging, using dating apps, etc., that they need to keep separate from their regular, in-the-same-house with their spouse, children, sig other. That, in my opinion, and the fact that Kenzie probably used the in-app messaging functions rather than direct texting to communicate with anyone she might be meeting up with, is what's causing the delay in identification of any POIs.

Really?, cody22, cass523 and 11 others like this.
  14. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Member

Gardenista, my post wasn't directed towards you at all. I just don't understand why ML would need or want to go that route. She seems rather comfortable with her lifestyle, she's making public posts on FB about it. It's not as if she's sharing her cell phone bill with a spouse and she's trying to keep things hidden from him.

SuziQ, Mo Thuairim, Tarika and 9 others like this.
  15. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, yes. I don't think it is responsible for all of us to pretend like these relationships are not risky. I too believe in female liberation (or whatever you want to call it), but we need to be reasonable.

Also, thinking that if I had a daughter...and this type of behavior was being completely normalized, I would be very worried. MOO

16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I've followed most posts and have updated the media thread with others - I do not believe I have seen any comments about where she stayed in CA or how she got to the airport when she left. I will only make one comment on the large suitcase - as a college student perhaps that is the ONLY size she owns as a roller bag? She may use it whether she needs the space or not IMO.

I do believe she met someone she knew prior even if only through online/cell contact. It may or may not have been the first meeting in person - IMO. My guess is - this person is known to her and she was not afraid at all. Her phone records/bank records will tell the story JMO.

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

I believe that's a fair assumption.

I also understand that the sight is free for women, and only men pay a few to use the sight.

MOO

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  18. Utahmomof4

Utahmomof4 Well-Known Member

Questions:

1) Did anyone else miss the wedding in California? Like, did someone else not show up who knows her? I would want to possibly know who was invited. Maybe she had no intention of returning once she heard that an ex would be there or someone else? Having just been in CA and seeing family, friends, etc at funeral, maybe she had a conversation with someone and did not intend to go back again so soon?

2) What about roommate or friend current or ex-boyfriends? Anyone’s behavior a little off lately?

3) Is everyone at her job cleared?

19. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That "report" came from the woman herself (who got nearly a million likes) and not LE. She also admitted she has no idea if they were traffickers. Imo

Really?, chi-mama, LeeAnnB and 12 others like this.
  20. DenaliSpirit

DenaliSpirit Well-Known Member

I think this is the most logical explanation. Spot on IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.