Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A professor is in a position of authority, with the power of coercion under the threat of failing grades. The SB/SD relationship appears to be between two consenting adults who both have something to gain from the arrangement. Does that make sense? The power dynamics are very different, I think.

That does make sense but power relationship are very different. In that case it would be a strong ethical and title nine violation. And it likely wouldn’t be considered a true SB/SD relationship if it were only for that particular trade- not exchange.

#2. Sadly There were plenty of more public and well lit places to meet. He chose a dark, secluded park for a reason and may even have know the cameras didn’t work

How do we know he selected the meet up spot? She was a willing attendee of this. For all we know she asked him to meet her there because she wanted to talk something out and he had renters. So they met there and something went bad.

I think it all starts from online only - cam sites where some top performers earn nearly millions. Guess, it becomes a usual practice to play with toys and slowly progress with other people (some camsites allow two/more) because you want to experiment and you might feel its just normal. Then when you progress, SA/SD doesn't sound too bad.

Yes, but. When I see that Kenzie is offering to help others join the lifestyle choice, I wonder how old she was when she made that choice.

I'm curious. She's 23 years old, living in Utah to complete a nursing degree and she is graduating soon. Nursing degrees are normally 4 years, so she's been living there for 4 years. When did she choose this life? Was it 3 months ago, or 4 years ago?

View attachment 191064

For me, it doesn't explain why she took a Lyft to an isolated park and got into his car, which was hidden well enough that the Lyft driver doesn't recall it.

It's not even as though the Lyft drove right up next to the car, while the car was under a light so the Lyft could see the car and make sure to head there.

The drop-off was secretive and hidden. That doesn't add up to boyfriend, to me
This fact is what keeps me going back to premeditation. I’m from the area. I know the park well. This is not an easily accessible location. It’s quiet. Dark. No freeway access. He use to live across the street and likely knew the cameras did not work. If this had been a meeting on the up and up, he would have picked her up (airport is only 10 min away from his home). He would have had her come directly to his home. He would have met her in a more open, lit and populated area. There are plenty. They both passed plenty. This location was chosen for a reason. For him to escape recognition in anyway. Makes me sick!!

Going to sign off for now. Any other questions feel free to message me directly or tag me so I can answer them tomorrow.

Really hoping for news tomorrow and keeping all Kenzie’s friends and family in my mind tonight. Sending love!

Yes.
My theory began with KL's 'fatherless' follow yesterday. I have a hard time believing that was actually her, and in my minds eye, "fatherless" could be the equivalent of "no daddy". Kwim?

A recent divorce just fuels this idea for me.
I think what most likely happened was that the account was previously private. Before fatherless's post yesterday, the last post was on the 17th May, so it makes sense that the account may have been made public the same day that it started posting again.

If the account was private and she requested to follow but wasn't accepted, her account would automatically begin following once it became public.

We don't have evidence that it was private, but it makes way more sense that this happened as opposed to KL/whoever else being using her account. It's quite common for big Instagram accounts to go private now and then, especially when there's sexual content that might get the account removed.

I feel relatively certain that the following of fatherless was a random coincidence rather than the POI liking the page but the connection itself is strange for everything that is going on. The timing of when that happened also happened to be close to when the page posted a new photo after not posting for five weeks so it would make sense they made there account from private to public therefore automatically accepting everyone who had previously requested to follow. That being said the timing of the divorce approx one year ago along with the POI stopping using Mayhem about a year ago coupled with the meetup interests involving sex and *advertiser censored* addiction may suggest that was a problem and ultimately the catalyst for his divorce. If he stopped using Mayhem and attempted to get any sexual problems he felt he had under control after his divorce, those could have come back in the last several months. Neighbors reported him being withdrawn lately could also indicate depression possibly over his sexual issues. I could keep going on trying to understand his potential motivations.
Oh. Thank you for this, I hadn't considered that the page had previously been private, and had JUST gone public. I don't instagram, just know enough to know that public pages don"t require approval of followers.

So this is going to seem disjointed, but that is because it was a while ago and I can’t remember a lot about it. I learned from someone younger than me that a lot of online communication goes on via gaming sites because it is not traceable. When I heard that, a friend of mine who was standing next to me piped up and said that was how her exhusband used to communicate with his lover.

This just brings back that conversation so I thought I would mention it.

Hmmm. I’ve had a fair bit of experience playing various games, and the groups usually chose an out-of-game communication app, because they gave a higher quality of communication than you could get, in-game.

So, it’s rather amusing that dedicated running-around-on-spouse types were going in-game to communicate, while dedicated gamers were heading for Kakao or Discord or whatever to communicate.

Yes, but. When I see that Kenzie is offering to help others join the lifestyle choice, I wonder how old she was when she made that choice.

I'm curious. She's 23 years old, living in Utah to complete a nursing degree and she is graduating soon. Nursing degrees are normally 4 years, so she's been living there for 4 years. When did she choose this life? Was it 3 months ago, or 4 years ago?

View attachment 191064

Probably years ago when she was like 19. It all started with websites like Justin tv propagating to sex-cam sites. One look at these sites would let you know that there are lot of 20 year old cammers.

I find this interesting. I have a daughter, a son and a niece in the same age group as ML. In the last couple of days I've asked them and a few of their friends what they think about SD/SB and if they know of anybody who is or has been involved in this type of lifestyle. They have all heard about it and knew what I was talking about, but they laughed and looked at me like I was nuts when I asked them if they knew of anybody who lived this type of lifestyle. So, my question for you is how do demographics and or geographical area fit into this?
I'm around her age and I have never known anyone personally who did it. There was a MTV true life: I'm a sugar baby a while back and I think that's the first time I had heard of it

Thank goodness the Lyft driver hasn’t been named. I swear there are people with pitchforks ready to take him to the stake.

It's been driving me crazy!! People keep saying he shouldn't have dropped her off at the park...well had he refused the ride before she got into the car it would have been fine to decide not to bring a woman to the park at 3am, however once he accepted her request and they were in route to her destination, IT'S ILLEGAL (at least in the states I'm aware of) to refuse to drop her off where she put in as her destination/asked to go. What grounds would he have to refuse to bring an adult who's contracted him to drive her, to the requested destination? What was he going to do refuse to let her out of the car and hold her against her will when he got to the park and didn't like her choice to go there? What should hehave based it on, the car she was going to meet wasn't up to his standards? It's too dark? It's not safe in his opinion? Well, that's all open to interpretation of each person. You're only job as a LYFT driver is to get your rider to their desired destination safely and in a timely manor. It's not the LYFT driver's responsibility to make sure his passenger, his customer is making safe/good choices. If I was this poor LYFT driver I'd probably never want to pick up another passsnger again!

Last edited:
Only thing that doesn’t make sense out of this is why did she turn her phone off if she wasn’t forced to? If she had it on, it would have pinged off in his house.

how do you know? Nothing is mentioned so far and Le says they tracked something. It could well be her pinging.

I’m truly puzzled by these events now- I had thought she and the POI had some type of interaction prior to this 3am meeting and had a relationship but Most of us found undesirable information about him using his real name in about a minute - did he lie about his name ? Does he have other online User names ? Do young people google prospective dates hook ups etc ? How did he hide this lifestyle and convince her to get in that car with him because I think he did - I’m trying to understand how this happens so I can prevent it in my own friends/family - I’m just floored by these revelations now
Poor KL - a monster for sure IMO

FWIW, i'm not sure what to believe about how much they may or may not have talked or known each other prior to the park meeting. but on airbnb he used initials, meetup used his full first name and last initial...so definitely possible he wasn't fully honest [or at all] about his name. She also could've been catfished.

That’s a bit of a problematic statement because many sex offenses are violent offices based on the UCR (Uniform Crime Report) which is what official crime stats are typically pulled from (conducted by the FBI with cooperation from agencies but with flaws and gaps). Sexual deviants and *advertiser censored* addicts (your words) are not actually necessarily offenders and there is no evidence that being sexual deviant increases violent offending.

Example: being into anal sex as a female doesn’t mean someone is more likely to go out and assault someone with a baseball bat.

Further, sexual offenders are actually among one of the lowest groupings of offenders by offense type to reoffend or be a repeat offender.
I don't have stats but I've heard stories of *advertiser censored* addicts and have no reason to believe the above is wrong. JMO. from what I know/heard... *advertiser censored* addicts are less likely to interact with humans for sexual needs. MOO

again. thank you for being here. @poppydarling

The question of who met her at the park is central to me.

Did she meet someone else and then call/text/contact him? Did she meet someone else who contacted him?

The timeline of her missing is vague. Was she harmed immediately? Or, did she come to him after she was with someone else?

She was at the airport for a long time after she landed. The Lyft would have taken her home. She wanted to go to that park. Did she stay at the airport to meet up at a specific time? Or, was the time all by chance?

There’s also things like ‘understanding sex and *advertiser censored* addiction’, groups for sex addiction recovery, sex and *advertiser censored* addiction recovery for couples, spouses of sex addicts, partners of sex addicts, etc. Looks like he knew he had a problem.
Or he is incredibly opportunistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member