GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that people will gather round Rachel tonight; I am very proud of her and the testimony she gave. Hopefully, Alexis can tie her testimony to Rachel's.

What have these poor children endured?

I think she did awesome.. This man is a monster.. Really.. He is cruel and heartless.
These children have endured the loss of their mother, Then having their father move the mistress in and then their father trying to hand out the kids.. Then realizing their father killed their mother and then the death of their brother to suicide..

They have been through more than the average family... So sad.

Witness pointing out Martin is narcissist, citing his talking about himself at wife's funeral.

Why doesn't the judge just go ahead and release MacNeill?

I have learned to not get upset over the seemingly willingness to give things to the defense.. They are actually preserving the record and trial.

Hang in there!

What does going to the ER in 2012 have to do with her memory of events in april 2007? It sounded to me as if Rachael thought the def att could make something up to try to trip her up. If the would have cleared that up for her, I think her answers would have been smoother. I know I would make a terrible witness under the best of circumstances, my heart breaks for her.

"Did you attend funeral?"
"Yes, I did!"

"Did Mr. MacNeill speak at the funeral?"
"What did Martin talk about during the adress?"

"He talked more about himself than about Michele. Talked about how they, him and the children would survive"

"My doorbell rang and Martin and Gypsy and three youngest kids was at my door. They came the week after the funeral.

First of all he introduced me to Gillian and said she would be the nanny for the children. I can't believe Michele is gone. Martin said she had health problems her whole life and she refused to take medication"

he glances at the clock? has a more important place to be maybe???

What does going to the ER in 2012 have to do with her memory of events in april 2007? It sounded to me as if Rachael thought the def att could make something up to try to trip her up. If the would have cleared that up for her, I think her answers would have been smoother. I know I would make a terrible witness under the best of circumstances, my heart breaks for her.

Nothing.. Absolutely nothing. That cross was the worst ever. Nothing in it that made any points..

Rachel was credible and willing to help.

Still wondering if we will hear from the notorious Gypsy and if Ada will or won't testify.[/QUOTE

Ugh, hate that Gypsy even as much as MacNeill. Under the comments on that article in Deseret News, someone had commented that they met her in jail and she was actually very nice. She think MacNeill influenced her. But I think it was the case of both psychopaths attracted each other.

Have you all noticed how much MM turns his head and looks at that clock on the wall. What's up with that?????????

Do we know why Rachel left home at 16?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"Mothers Day 2007 he spoke about his deceased wife in the congregation. He wanted single mothers to be noticed on Mothers Day. Gypsy was in attendance that day."

Single mothers? Eh? Why would a man like him talk about single mothers, given the situation he was in?

Crappy attorney work! Just state the date of funeral, date they came over based on carpet cleaning!, enough of this, Monday after, or the next Monday ... Prosecution, pull your heads out please.

Have you all noticed how much MM turns his head and looks at that clock on the wall. What's up with that?????????
His time is valuable!
They are boring him and he wants witness off the stand asap??
Or
It's talking to him.
moo
He is a crazy making man!
gah -

Oh he Knew that court was about to end!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Why is court out for the day?!!

Geez.. one of those schedules?

They seem to start early and end early. I heard the judge a couple of days ago saying that he had promised the jury that they would always try to end at 3 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oxfordlawyers