GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they waiting until now to decide whether or not to led this one kid testify?
-
Also, I read that Judge McVey was removed and the record sealed - does anyone hear know the real reason that judge got removed?
-
And, is Gypsey 'waiting' for MacNeill to be released or has she moved on to other men?

I think because they were not seeing it as a homicide investigation originally, they were just gathering information for a report.

yes, exactly....they should have gathered the information. Not have someone else do the work for them.

Ty Judge.. credibility vs reliability.. what?

:floorlaugh: You too can get a diploma saying you are a Judge. Go to wwww. taintingeducation.zoo and in four easy payments of $49.99 you too can wear the robe of impartial judge dispensing whatever you feel like with impunity.

Judge will give his decision about Ada testifying tomorrow at 8:30 a.m.

Please let this child get on the stand and say she had pants on!!!
:banghead:
It will prove he was undressing Michelle not giving CPR!

:dunno:
Nudity was taboo in my home at 6
had I seen my mama without pants in the tub I'd remember!
If she had pants on I'd remember.

Either way at 6 I would not be confused as to whether I saw my mom nude or not.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

so we have a person named Gypsy and another called Roma.

Roma Henry will be allowed to testify....is this the girlfriend who says the defendant told her about killing his brother?

If the child was interviewed, then defense and prosecution should have copies of the recording. The recording could have what are considered "leading" questions if LE was not properly trained to interview children. If the recording does, then all of that is inadmissible.

Defense will also argue, or already have, that the child could have now been told what to say, what happened, what her memories are, after all of this time, making testimony invalid a.k.a. unreliable/tainted.

The defense would still be trying to exclude her testimony because the police are not specifically trained to interview children

That's still different than having the sister interview her. I'm just saying that the police should have been able to see the problem with that, whether it would eventually lead to charges or not. They should have seen the need to have someone independent ask and record the questiona and answers.

Can't find roma henry in relation to this case. anyone know who she is?

Geesh, my dad used to say "taint" for "ain't". And "hits over there" for "its over there". What memories reading all the comments are bringing.

Please hang him up by his potato toe for a little while first. Please please please.

Excellent suggestion! It shall be done. What do you think about a few dunks in a pond while strapped to a chair? If he sinks he was innocent. Okay?

Well at least he is going to "sleep " on it ...
Changed my mind ...
Maybe it would be better if she didn't.
She has been through a lot :(
I don't want this defense crossing her!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

If the child was interviewed, then defense and prosecution should have copies of the recording. The recording could have what are considered "leading" questions if LE was not properly trained to interview children. If the recording does, then all of that is inadmissible.

Defense will also argue, or already have, that the child could have now been told what to say, what happened, what her memories are, after all of this time, making testimony invalid a.k.a. unreliable/tainted.

21merc7, the problem goes way deeper than that. The brilliant detectives had the sister of the witness interview her. It's not even a matter of whether LE properly interviewed her or not. And they definately have no recording of Alexis interviewing her.

Roma Henry will be allowed to testify....is this the girlfriend who says the defendant told her about killing his brother?

God help us all that guy has rewound his recorder to tainting again. But he is going for an academy award this time. :banghead:

So, bye bye till tomorrow. Don't know about you guys but this is one day's worth of testimony I will not want to review, ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member