GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense apparently getting their way (no surprise to me) again because this discussion would have been over by now if judge wasn't agreeing with defense and excluding testimony.

Is this the lady that told her shrink that MacNeill was a serial killer? AND yet she thought after Michele's death MacNeill would be down to Oklahoma to get married to her?

Oh boy.

I'm sooo glad they are focusing on this heart attack thing :)

Is this the lady that told her shrink that MacNeill was a serial killer? AND yet she thought after Michele's death MacNeill would be down to Oklahoma to get married to her?

Oh boy.

Getting around the mercy killing by just asking about him discussing how to cause a heart attack. Good at least that part is coming in.

anna Walthall

lived in Utah at one time

met at her clinic - he was her medical director
laser hair removal clinic

marty knew her ex-husband

marty volunteered to be liaison between the two during the divorce

became sexually involved with marty

march of 2005

ended October 2005

had intimate conversations

pillow talk

marty described process of making someone have a heart attack

there is something u can give someone that is natural and it will not be questioned in the tox report because it is suppose to be in the body anyway

That's all they were allowed to ask her?

marty never committed to her about leaving Michele

she doesn't recall if marty's talk about causing a heart attack would kill that person and she said she didn't recall

defense up

Really?? Why did they put this woman on the stand? omg....

Oh my... well, this is interesting, but not so sure that this was the best prosecution witness.

Okay, wait, they are allowed to state she felt MM should be off the street but they state can not explore why she said that??

Hmm IMO state is actually doing a decent job of rehabbing this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious