GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the rest of the family should consider themselves very lucky considering that MM was their primary doctor. Scarey indeed.

I'm thinking Alexis can handle the cross very well. She's doing great!

The morning of April 5th, is when Alexis found mom heavily sedated.

Dad says yes, he may have over medicated her.

The morning of April 5th, is when Alexis found mom heavily sedated.

So mater of factually, he says he over medicated her. Not seeming to concerned about that, yet he claims to be a doctor.

So mater of factually, he says he over medicated her. Not seeming to concerned about that, yet he claims to be a doctor.

She was more thorough, recording everything from meds to meals, and she wasn't even a doctor yet.

She's doing an outstanding job on the stand!

Good Lord. He gave her 2 Percocets at 1:30 AM after the valium, and other meds at midnight! :doh:

I am so thankful Alexis was a medical student in 2007. She had basic medical knowledge to know what was going on with her mom and could understand when her dad was overstepping the usual methods of care. Now she is able to communicate everything with expertise. I do believe that if it was not for Alexis' wherewithal and persistence, Martin would have gotten away with his plan with no repercussions.

1 Valium would put me to sleep, never mind the percocet, just one. That would knock me on my azz for sure. Not sure what the other drugs are.

Michele couldn't have a conversation until later on in the evening? Is this because of the surgery (so that's normal) or because of the over-medicating?

i am so thankful alexis was a medical student in 2007. She had basic medical knowledge to know what was going on with her mom and could understand when her dad was overstepping the usual methods of care. Now she is able to communicate everything with expertise. I do believe that if it was not for alexis' wherewithal and persistence, martin would have gotten away with his plan with no repercussions.

a.m.e.n.

Would Michelle be in that much pain?
I never had a face lift, but some of my friends have and
they didn't get allot of pain meds........

I hope this registers with the jury, the insistence of not having MM give Michelle the medications and her fear of him at that time.

Michele couldn't have a conversation until later on in the evening? Is this because of the surgery (so that's normal) or because of the over-medicating?

Since Michele was able to verbalize that she wanted to stay in the hospital the night of her surgery, then one would have to assume she couldn't carry on or have a conversation until later in the evening because of the over-medicating.

MOO

It's a shame the jury won't be told of Michele's son Damian's suicide. They did hear from his girlfriend. Poor Vanessa broke down hard when she had to say it was her brother that informed her about her mom's death. I wonder if the jury is wondering why he has not taken the stand? I know I was curious, which led me to research him.

Sabrina is a beautiful person inside and out.
She has been through allot. :(

Her black book that she kept track of all of the medication given to Michelle, disappeared on April, 11th. The day Michelle died.

Never gave her Valium. Did not need it. This was one of the drugs that MM wanted prescribed. The purpose of the Vaium was a nefarious one at the least. Percocet is enough to get rid of pain and aid in sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$