GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def attorney is asking Pros questions: do you know that you could be prosecuted for lying? :loveyou:

:treadmill:phone call by phone, line by line, we go.... Point was made why does he get to go onandonanon? :treadmill:

<modsnip> is like a broken record... Thank God he quit and made no bombshell discovery ....

Has anyone else noticed that Spencer has calmed down with the ghetto talk? (from reading)

yes that was blatant...assume his team talked to him

murder and sex crimes are not acceptable........

yeah...inmate #1

Ah ha! Prisoners don't think murder is acceptable! :gavel:

So, the inmate witness hopes his testimony might help his own sentence, but seems to thoroughly understand that it is up to the US attorney's office - not the investigator.
He hopes - how does this impeach or motivate his testimony?
I'm sure I'm not the only one here hoping that the judge will insist a point be made...soon.

oh this prosecutor is such a breath of fresh air after Spencer...he does not read to the witness he acutally asks questions.

Hi inmate from a fellow from Tennessee!! OOps,lol.

So, his possible release has nothing to do with this testimony.

key witness because he told me he killed his wife

he loaded her up with oxys and sleeping pills

and then drowned her

Ben Winslow &#8207;@BenWinslow 1m
Inmate #1 worried about being a "snitch." Jury paying close attention to all of this testimony. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

why does the judge look at his computer instead of the witness or attorney???

Ben Winslow &#8207;@BenWinslow 1m
Inmate #1 is shown pics of the other inmate witnesses. He doesn't know them. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Please quit while you are ahead....the defense will want to re-cross!!! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member