UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Central Texas. We are also not a basement people. Basements are extremely rare.
HTC are saying the same. Lauren says she's familiar with the houses in this particular location and she thinks none of them have basements

Also Lauren said that some of these finished basements could be related to Jodi's belief that end of the world is coming . Lauren got that from Jodi's niece.

Jodi's home is on the market and it is insane o_O

Calling this a 1-family home seems absurd tome—I counted three separate FULL kitchens in addition to the efficiency-style kitchen in the possible “panic room“ (pics 95-97).

Re: pic 73, what’s up with the walk-in closet with a giant refrigerator just hanging out in the middle?

I am most sketched out by the room shown in 95-97 because I imagine that is the room where it would be most easy to hide someone from police or family members, if you were a nefarious person in the brainwashing business. If I saw the “Liberty Safe” door, I would assume it was simply a gun safe, not that the door hides another room.

What is that with the bank vault looking door? An underground bomb shelter?

(Please excuse my ignorance if this is a common occurrence in the area. I live along the eastern seaboard, where the land is less than 20 feet above sea level. Even basements and storm cellars are exotic and fascinating to me — lol.)
The lock is on the outside and none on the inside? Ferriter redux.

Note the smudges on the cabinets above the kitchen counter in the "panic room". I would speculate a child has jumped up there, perhaps to get the doors open. There are no smudges above the toilet or the fridge: there's nothing to stand on in those places.... And those smudges are kid height: first thing I thought of when I saw them.

I'll bet no one thought to look up near the top of the cabinets, because no one could imagine they'd have hand prints, let alone from hopping onto the counter. But just yesterday, I jumped on my kitchen counter to clean cabinets, so I have it in my head that that can be a pretty obvious thing to do...

I'll bet building inspectors didn't check out that vault room, because I don't believe a toilet next to a sink where food is prepared would be to code.

That property must have cost millions to build, not the $400k ish that folks are thinking. All that concrete is about $400k all by itself! There's an architect, expensive windows, electric window shades, miles of granite countertops, heavy wood doors, miles of expensive cabinets, expensive appliances, miles of sheetrock, a gazillion outlets, site prep... Around here, $400k barely gets you a new starter house on a slab, except maybe basic 3 bedrooms and one bathroom, one powder room, formica, entry-level appliances, not including the price of the lot. So, yeah, I would guess Hildebrand's house $1.5+ million to build.

And no solar: imagine the cost of utilities....

Was Jodi housekeeping all that space herself? She must have had housekeepers: I hope someone spills the beans.

Last edited:
I live in Central Texas. We are also not a basement people. Basements are extremely rare.
I'm in the northeast, where basements have always been traditional. You'd generally have the water heater and furnace down there, and sometimes the electric box. The state is now STRONGLY advising against them because of the high risk of flooding, no matter where you live in the state. Now we get rain rain rain instead of snow snow snow.

So, yeah, Jodi's basements UNDER the garages seem all kind of weird. And one of them is finished?

HTC?

Why? To sip a cold one while putting on your pants?
:D I can't remember exactly what they said in their Live show right now but vaguely recall Lauren saying she'd seen that that set-up before in prepper houses.

That Cassita ' mother-in-law- suite' too.... when was Jodi H ever likely to acquire a mother in law? More like minnion- suite.

whole downstairs Media Room ( later used to film their YT shows) seemed more like a gathering space to me, or maybe for commercial purposes? I just can't envisage Jodi as the dinner party/rave queen.
(That long counter might function as a long work station with stools and so many power outlets. Jodi probably planned to live stream the imminent apocalypse with her 'certified trainers' and stooges.)

Anyway, I can imagine the bitter feelings of her victims while they viewed these photos.

Last edited:
:D I can't remember exactly what they said in their Live show right now but vaguely recall Lauren saying she'd seen that that set-up before in prepper houses.

That Cassita ' mother-in-law- suite' too.... when was Jodi H ever likely to acquire a mother in law? More like minnion- suite.

whole downstairs Media Room ( later used to film their YT shows) seemed more like a gathering space to me, or maybe for commercial purposes? I just can't envisage Jodi as the dinner party/rave queen.
(That long counter might function as a long work station with stools and so many power outlets. Jodi probably planned to live stream the imminent apocalypse with her 'certified trainers' and stooges.)

Anyway, I can imagine the bitter feelings of her victims while they viewed these photos.
On the other hand......financial compensation?

Or maybe the bank owned the house?

Jodi's home is on the market and it is insane o_O

1. It’s both beautiful and forbidding.
2. How on earth could she afford a mansion like that? It’s not like she’s a psychiatrist to the celebrities or something.
3. In a house that expensive and carefully constructed, why are there microwaves over the stoves? (Instead of hood vents and hidden microwaves. I mean there’s surely space).
4. I’m surprised the little boy was able to escape from there given how far apart and massive the homes are. I bet most of the homes have a ton of security.
5. Why does it look like a hotel? Or a crazy compound?
6. Is that an underground bunker?

On the other hand......financial compensation?

Or maybe the bank owned the house?
On the Hidden True Crime link ( previous WS page) Julie - a former realtor - and Lauren talk through the time sequence having looked at the records. The original costs of the plot, the build, how much the property's market value increased year on year.
I can't recall the specific numbers off hand now but it's on there.

Last edited:
There is not one photo in that house that makes it look inviting, like a relaxing, comfortable place to live.
I'd like to see the HOA rules for that little enclave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member