UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
in addition to the accused being held without bail her attorney Mr. Lamar J Winward asked that a new judge be assigned - the case has now been assigned to Judge Walton

September 21st at 9:10am mountain time

These two “ladies” are evil loons. And the husband should be in jai, too, for not protecting the children from the “parenting” abuse. He participated and condoned by his own words.

Disgusting and vile, all of them.

Like Vallow and Daybell, these two twisted people found each other and enabled each other....all in the name of their supposed religion. They both viewed themselves as the holders of "truth" and everyone (both adults and children) should just recognize that they are the "right" view. They demonize all other people.

snipped

I highly recommend watching this, especially if you're wondering what the kid(s) might have done "wrong" that resulted in being abused by Ruby and Jodi.

Totally worth listening to. I'm convinced Jodi is determined to hurt people, imo. Once she sets her mind that someone "deserves" it (defined by her imagination), she abuses and systematically sets out to destroy.

WTG, Jessi for getting out and for recovering and thriving. I'm cheering on, from afar!

jmo
Jessi is brave to share the horrid experiences she endured living with her aunt. How did Jodi ever get licensed? Utah must have extremely low standards for counselors.

The thing is, these women believe wholeheartedly that their twisted thoughts are correct. They are firm in their misguided thinking that THEY are the ones who are right and the rest of the world is "in distortion." They are CYA'ing, no doubt, but I think they believe this self-righteous crapola.

And if they don't really believe, they are so used to manipulating and using their made-up vocabulary that they can lie without tripping up. It's what the do. They are practiced and good at it.

Still fuming....

jmo
In my practices-- I don't think their understanding of reality vs. non reality is necessarily relevant as they both have not been shy about leaving an electronic trail of their crimes. I was only speaking on behalf of how the trial may run, not on behalf of those sick peoples behavior.

I just hope that if somehow she talks her way out of most or all.. she does it wrong. Lying on the internet about someone or your family police treat as a non-treatable cybercrime but to lie under oath while under record... well that's a felony in which this case has been largely public someone will not be shy to haul her back to court.

So for the people on here who are way more intelligent than me and understand the Law better in the U.S.

The location of the kids is to be hidden from Ruby and Jodie but if Kevin is in contact with Ruby is that not a conflict of interest?

Last edited:
audio feedback. looks like lots of people watching through the webex and nobody has muted uggg

ETA I am looking at a screenfull of viewers from the publicY and see and hear nothing of the hearing itself :(
It was a mess for the online access to the court proceedings. Looks like they are blaming TikTok'ers, but wouldn't an administrator have ability to control the crowd by universally muting everyone?

"Over 1,000 people tuned into the hearing and after a cacophony of bizarre noises and pleas to be quiet, the court shut down public access. It transpired later the Zoom link had been shared on TikTok."

Whatever happened, it was disrespectful to the proceedings and likely will be used to limit public access in the future.

Regarding Jodi's professional license:

"The state of Utah began efforts to try to 'take appropriate action' on Hildebrandt’s clinical mental health counseling license after her arrest, said Melanie Hall, spokesperson for the Department of Commerce, which includes the state’s Professional Licensing Division. If someone facing professional discipline declines to surrender their license, they are given an opportunity to respond and a hearing can be held, she said.

The agency is working with the Attorney General’s Office about possibly holding an emergency hearing of the licensing board in Hildebrandt's case, Hall said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea