Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For folks asking about where to view the interview with the guy who said he warned ML about AA, I have not watched it but it was part of the live feed after the press conference yesterday. I just remember making a mental note of that so I could find it later. Have not had time but maybe someone who watched the press conference would know if it was on a specific channel's feed?
I have looked all over for it this morning, no luck.

JUN 28, 2019
Mackenzie Lueck: A timeline of what we know about the Utah student's disappearance
[...]

Monday, June 17, 1:35 a.m. — After attending a family funeral in California, Lueck’s flight arrives at Salt Lake City International Airport.

Monday, June 17, 2:09 a.m.Lueck departs flight from California. It takes about a half-hour for her to get off the plane and arrive at baggage claim.

Monday, June 17, 2:40 a.m. Lueck gets into a Lyft.

Monday, June 17, about 3 a.m.Lueck seen for the last time when the Lyft driver drops her off at Hatch Park, 50 Center St., North Salt Lake.

Thursday, June 20, 4 p.m. — Family notifies police that Lueck had not been heard from since Sunday night.

Friday, Saturday, June 21-22 Friends and family of Lueck spread word of her disappearance by handing out flyers around Salt Lake City.

Sunday, June 23 — Lueck misses a flight back to California to attend a friend’s wedding.

Monday, June 24Police make plea for anyone who last saw Lueck to contact them. Investigators don’t yet know if Lueck was in trouble or trying not to be found.

Tuesday, June 25 — Police release the last-known footage of Lueck rolling a suitcase from baggage claim.

Wednesday, June 26 — Police begin search of a home on Salt Lake City’s northwest side. The house in the Fairpark neighborhood and its occupants had “a nexus to the case,” said Salt Lake Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt. Police leave scene with bags and boxes of evidence, including human tissue.

Thursday, June 27 — Police declare owner of the home at the Fairpark neighborhood a person of interest in Lueck’s disappearance.

Friday, June 28, 9:20 a.m. — Police arrest Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, 31, at an apartment complex at 1028 S. West Temple for investigation of aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in connection with Lueck’s disappearance.

[...]

Last edited:
But the construction guy at the same time called him normal and a cool dude.

I dont know what the answers are. Are we just as psycho as the psychopaths?

I think things were probably fine after she got in his car. As a ruse to get the phone and turn it off, he could've handed her a gift or something and she handed him her phone so she could take whatever it was. It would have been big enough to require both hands. I think things went bad after they were at the house. I think he would've wanted her compliant in the car.
Could AA have driven up to this deserted park at 3 a.m. and gotten out of car, pretending to be a gentleman to open her door for her..then, bashing her head into the side of the car, knocking her out and shoving her into the car? If she were knocked out, he could then turn off her cell phone himself.

I'm getting this possibility from what Edwin Hall did to Kelsey Smith at the Target Store. Edwin Hall saw Kelsey, followed her in the store, went outside into the parking lot and waited. Just as she opened her car door, he rushed her, bashing her head against the door, knocking her out. Then, he abducted her, took her to a park, raped and murdered her.

This happened within an hour's time, I believe. Edwin Hall didn't think to turn off Kelsey's phone, which her father (a current or former policeman) had her phone tracked to the park.

When asked specifically about a body, LE wouldn't answer directly. I misspoke.

On ABC Nightly News, last night they started they found "body tissue". I'm not to computer savvy so I don't know how to link a news cast from last night to get the link. If anyone else knows how it was on ABC Nightly News at 5:30pm (Central time)!

On ABC Nightly News, last night they started they found "body tissue". I'm not to computer savvy so I don't know how to link a news cast from last night to get the link. If anyone else knows how it was on ABC Nightly News at 5:30pm (Central time)!
The news conference announcing the arrest also contained that term. I have been curious if they are saying body tissue because that is what they found, or because they don't want to use a term like burned remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa