Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUN 28, 2019
https://ksltv.com/416930/digital-footprint-led-police-to-suspect-in-lueck-murder/
[...]

Detectives traced the texts, and found video of the 23-year-old at the airport.

We knew that she was on that phone, which is a footprint to follow,“ he said.

They found she got a ride from a car service from the airport to Hatch Park in North Salt Lake.

Less than a minute after meeting someone at the park, her phone was shut off and stopped sending data and location information.

We were able to track her to the park, and the last time we knew that we had any identification with her phone was 3 a.m.,” said Chief Brown.

Lueck’s phone records showed investigators her last communication, which was with the suspect.

[...]

I can't help but think that AA "catfished" ML in some way. Maybe sent her the old, modeling pics instead of his current ones? They had weeks of communication via text/apps which may have been monetarily beneficial to her (the SB/SD angle). He gained her trust in a difficult time and that's why she felt comfortable meeting a stranger in the early morning hours...

I am only a few years older than ML and when I was her age, I was definitely active on quite a few dating apps. I can't say I was always safe when meeting contacts, especially around the time that my brother died and I was emotionally spent.

Yes. That's the one from the Utah website. I was looking at the Better Business Bureau one to see if they listed any other locations for GeeksOnline. They listed one other in Texas but nothing for Utah when I searched that state. So we aren't sure it's the same company. Although who really knows? With those support scam websites its hard to pin down who is behind it.

The Geeks Online, LLC entity (Entity Number: 11303369-0160) organized in Utah on 5/17/19 is a single member limited liability company of which AA is the sole Member.

He just formed this organization about six weeks ago, and it's not a franchise, subsidiary, or legally affiliated with businesses by the same name in any other state. The UT state filing would clearly reflect this if it was.

<modsnip >

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm left wondering why you would ask some random dude to do that type of stuff for you? Just do it yourself. Everything just makes no sense.
Good point. A neighbor said AA built that nice picket fence with the stonework. It’s a good looking fence & he obviously had carpentry skills. Odd he didn’t just build it himself. Or maybe he did & we just haven’t heard about it yet. I’m sure there are still some surprises yet to discover, unfortunately. JMO.

I really don't know why Kenzie used online dating. With her personality and looks , it seems like she would have an army of guys wanting to get to know her. My dating days are from a different time. I just cannot imagine her having to search out for a date.

If she prefer older gents, the dating pool may have been limited on a college campus.

Good night all. My phone and brain are out of juice.

RIP Mackenzie.

Last edited:
The Geeks Online, LLC entity (Entity Number: 11303369-0160) organized in Utah on 5/17/19 is a single member limited liability company of which AA is the sole Member.

He just formed this organization about six weeks ago, and it's not a franchise, subsidiary, or legally affiliated with businesses by the same name in any other state. The UT state filing would clearly reflect this if it was.

Nothing clever about choosing the word "Geek" as part of your business name given the number of complaints against "Geek Squad," "Geek Base," "Geek Solutions," and more -- that's just borrowing trouble.

MOO

Has this been investigated? Did he get a small biz loan ? Go through SBA? Somehow get grants etc? Could this biz have been a way to get cash for his lifestyle- ? Obtain credit or additional lines of...? He clearly has credit available- paid the attorney, most likely a decent retainer fee— Seems like with him there’s always an angle- and a scam/con/grift- and lies on top of lies on top of lies-he clearly knows how to work the system and has for the years he’s been here- I’d love to see his financials- or lack there of...Yes, AA, I want to know how you afford “your rock and roll lifestyle “- nothing, and more nothing adds up here with this monster- who’s dime has he murdered on? Awful thought, but I’ve seen the answer- MOO ( always)

I know we added this info earlier and it is on another thread. From his forgeidentity.com website and registration, the address appears to be these condos. Marmalade Square Condominiums
It was registered in June 2018.

My question: why did he use this address then? We think he lived in the house then. Hmmm

Registrant Email: AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: AYOOLA AJAYI
Admin Organization: PC GURU
Admin Street: 650 N 300 W
Admin City: SALT LAKE CITY
Admin State/Province: UTAH
Admin Postal Code: 84103
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4357574209

Prosecutors plan to formally charge MacKenzie Lueck's suspected killer next week

SABBM:

Salt Lake City police on Friday booked Ajayi on four crimes, including aggravated murder and aggravated kidnapping, but Gill said it’s premature to say whether prosecutors agree with those charges.

Paul Cassell, a criminal law professor at the University of Utah, said aggravated murder requires an aggravating circumstance specifically listed in state law. The list of 20 or so circumstances includes: “the actor dismembers, mutilates, or disfigures the victim's body, whether before or after death, in a manner demonstrating the actor's depravity of mind.”

Professor Cassell said aggravated murder comes with the potential for the death penalty.

Has this been investigated? Did he get a small biz loan ? Go through SBA? Somehow get grants etc? Could this biz have been a way to get cash for his lifestyle- ? Obtain credit or additional lines of...? He clearly has credit available- paid the attorney, most likely a decent retainer fee— Seems like with him there’s always an angle- and a scam/con/grift- and lies on top of lies on top of lies-he clearly knows how to work the system and has for the years he’s been here- I’d love to see his financials- or lack there of...Yes, AA, I want to know how you afford “your rock and roll lifestyle “- nothing, and more nothing adds up here with this monster- who’s dime has he murdered on? Awful thought, but I’ve seen the answer- MOO ( always)

Specific to this entity, a month old, highly unlikely! I doubt he's even received an EIN yet to open a bank account. MOO

Can someone please tell me which would be a more isolated and horrible time in prison- to be on death row or to receive multiple life sentences with never ever a chance of parole? I ask because I am hopeful for justice that isolates AA where he has no attention, no time to associate with others and generally the most horrible possible human existence

Utah woman says she had uncomfortable date with murder suspect

SABBM:

“I met him on Bumble, the online dating app,” said the woman speaking with Fox 13 News on the condition of anonymity.

The online meeting was last year. After chatting through the app, the two decided to meet for lunch where things took an uncomfortable turn.

“He just couldn’t answer questions about, you know, what friends he had at work, what conversations he had, what he really did for a living. It was all really vague,” she said.

Last edited:
I’m been trying to figure out the right way to say this. The phrase “IT guy” is pretty vague IMHO and might carry an assumption around generalized skills. MOO

I currently work at Dell. Dell has an extremely wide range of products from consumer to highly complex enterprise products. Tech Support Engineers for specific product lines are typically focused on that particular product.

Specific to this entity, a month old, highly unlikely! I doubt he's even received an EIN yet to open a bank account. MOO

And forgive me if I’m behind - is this his only business- ever ? Known?

Does anyone know if he has a social security #, and which state it was obtained? Has he used any aliases? Seems many different takes /variations on his name mentioned already- I swear this is where it can get so confusing with those from other countries- somehow managing to walk between the raindrops-

June 27, 2019

“It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest.”

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest

Yeah I've seen that article, but just assumed it was misreported. Maybe he was dumb enough to turn her phone back on and they pinged it?? Doesnt everyone lock their phone though these days? Not sure how would have gotten back into it to access her instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa