UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please become a Verified Insider so we will be able to discuss what you know about the case! Otherwise your posts may be deleted, and we are very interested in what you have to say! Please! The process does not take long.

Edit: Also, welcome!
Working on it now, unsure how to do that so I have emailed an admin.

Hi all. New to the site and directly connected to Lizzy's case. Willing to answer whatever questions I can pertaining to the case without releasing sensitive info that could alter the outcome.

First piece of info I can offer is the topic discussed in news links regarding an "item" found directly near their home that had forensic evidence linking Alex to Lizzy and her disappearance was a knife covered in Lizzy's and Alex' blood. Her skirt was also discovered buried near the home on the property of a church, with forensic evidence linking Alex to it.

BBM

Oh, no ... I am thinking fluids from a SA? :/

God, I have no words.

I guess darkness has settled over Utah by now?
So agitating she was not found & AW is likely patting his back, thinking he’s outsmarted LE.
I was thinking maybe the bio dad could get thru to him, since they were friends & bio seems to like AW, perhaps bio could get him to talk.

Apparently crazy works. Witness the Catherine Hoggle case in MD. Going on five years since she did who-knows-what with her kids, and despite family saying she's clearly manipulating the system to fake incompetence, it's working for her, and she hasn't had to stand trial and won't come clean about what happened to her kids.

That probably won't work in Utah, there is no allowance for an "Insanity Defense" in Utah.

He’s probably just feeling sorry for himself, and making excuses.

A psychotic break doesn’t explain his efforts to cover up this crime, which have been somewhat successful thus far.

You don’t hide a body, unless you know you did something wrong.

Sorry Alex, your “horrible life,” doesn’t mitigate what you did to your little niece.

No one will care about his extended version of “Alexander and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.”

I saw some of that "poor me" on his facebook page, so you may be correct.

Again, unless this information is SPECIFICALLY released by Law Enforcement, it is considered gossip and not allowed under the terms of WebSleuths.

Please consider removing this information until you can better understand the posting rules.

WebSleuths has some very specific guidelines to assure information that may become evidence is not tainted and cannot be used to exonerate a guilty person, or to condem an innocent one. These rules are why WebSleuths is the best there is.
I am attempting to remove that first post until I learn the rules better but am unable to see where to do that at?

I saw some of that "poor me" on his facebook page, so you may be correct.

Oh yeah, he seemed to crave sympathy & attention.
I’ve said all along his FB reveals he has issues, plus his rap sheet.
21, no job, car, house......he was destined for self destruction. Unfortunately he had to destroy many others, it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc