UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking occupying 4 year old with food ("sledding & took them out to eat" statement)
I was thinking that a passed out or dead Susan put in car. Kids think everything is fine. Dad says going sledding, kids so happy.......he backs up van, kids can't see much, dark etc.
and says he'll be right back, dumps mom quick as he can over hill? (little one says mom stayed in woods.......T/F?)
then went sledding, ( so people may see him) kids tired........they go to bed and JP cleans up, figures to run. Scrubbed carpet (hands get chemical burn, on top of a frost bite) & cleaned up scene.
Leaving fans on etc, he thought he would report wife missing and no one else would and JP got caught!
I think where ever he "dumped" Susan, he still either wanted it to look like a suicide (bridge/water) or wanted to completely hide her for good (sewer or something else, fire maybe). And I think he went opposite of South and West...

I would also agree that he didn't go but so far away. But still a vast area. What was the weather like in the North and East on Sunday night? Were they also getting a snow storm?

I think he hides her in the heavy box the generator came in, loads it up, gets the kids and goes to dump her. While driving around trying to think what next, he comes up with the camping alibi. If he gets stopped or noticed along the way, he says they're just coming in from camping. Making s'mores and having a good time until weather got bad. He's still a good dad though, taking the kids on a little weekend outing because he's responsible enough to bring a generator in case of emergency. Nothing to see here Officer.

Not two journals... no way... if he would have found something like that at home.... well, he may have killed her....

hmmm... maybe the fight I suspect they had prior to his planning this murder had something to do with him finding out some other thing she did that was "brilliant" on her part....

There's a lot of things we don't know but others do... can't wait until they can share those tidbits of info with us....

I think she kept the '"cooked" book at home. The all happy everything going good journal. The real one was at work.

I think he hides her in the heavy box the generator came in, loads it up, gets the kids and goes to dump her. While driving around trying to think what next, he comes up with the camping alibi. If he gets stopped or noticed along the way, he says they're just coming in from camping. Making s'mores and having a good time until weather got bad. He's still a good dad though, taking the kids on a little weekend outing because he's responsible enough to bring a generator in case of emergency. Nothing to see here Officer.

Great idea on the box. Maybe that is something the cops went back to look for.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92904"]susan powell missing from WVC Utah; thread #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

come on over to the new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member