UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
her hair being thin could also be a thyroid issue or low iron. I have both and my hair has thinned out alot.

<snip>

Police defend pace of Susan Powell case

WEST VALLEY CITY -- West Valley City police say they're feeling pressure in the case of 28-year-old Susan Powell, who has been missing since Dec. 7.
Meanwhile, West Valley City police Capt. Tom McLachlan says he is feeling heat from the community to make an arrest.

"The pressure is to conduct the investigation of this missing person in a legal fashion where we can get a resolution that will stand up in any court," he says.

more here

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9114913

A comment from this link at 12/21/2009 11:56 pm:

"Joshua Powell to confess to killing wife.

Josh is spending a few days with his family before turning himself into
authorities in Utah. He plans to confess to her murder and to lead authorities
to her body shortly after Christmas according to a source close to the Powell family.

“Josh’s main concern is for the boys and having a chance to see his family
before turning himself in. He plans on leaving the boys with his family when
he returns to Utah.” the source stated.

Remember, you read it here first."

I hope this is true!

This comment was made by doctorwoof. The last sensational comment talked about on this thread (smoking gun...sworn to secrecy...etc) was made by docscoob(y). Wonder if these two posts were made by the same person just looking for reactions. FWIW, I hope they're true, too.

I'm assuming whatever was interesting is gone now, as what's there isn't too interesting (IMHO.) Can you fill us in on what was interesting to you? TIA!

It was a comment about 'why does Josh take 4 year old with him every where? Never leaves the 4 year old out of his sight. Afraid maybe the
little one will talk about something?'
that's about it..........made me think JP was brain washing his oldest son.

I'm assuming whatever was interesting is gone now, as what's there isn't too interesting (IMHO.) Can you fill us in on what was interesting to you? TIA!
two of the comments there were interesting to me. One poster brought up the fact that hidden assets and life insurance should be looked at (more at comments section)

The other one that interested me... one poster wondered why he always has the four year old so close to him (seen in videos and also at the vigil). Where was the two year old at the vigil? Why does he cling to the four year old? Does this child know something?

I'm really interested in this rental car. Obviously, if he drove HUNDREDS of miles, then he would have to stop for gas somewhere. Hopefully they can serve a search warrant on his recent debit/credit transactions or surveillance from a gas station will surface somewhere. And hopefully the rental car hasn't been rented since he has had it. Otherwise, any evidence in that could easily be thrown out, if a trial ever comes to fruition.

Insurance policy has never been discussed by family?
JP can't get any money til Susan is declared deceased.
and go figure, he is still married.
Interesting thoughts.

Ok well, anything new? I hear of a confession. I hope this isnt rumor,but I dunno.

I'll still be on here lurking!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Last night I heard on news that toxicology tests on Brittany Murphy (actress) would take 4-6 weeks before coming back.
So I assume the same for Susan and the rug............it could be 4 more weeks before tests come back?
and then LE has to put a crime scene happened and then link it to JP.
So, arrest may not be til Susan is found, JP confesses or everything comes together
for a case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4593167#post4593167"]UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

new thread link... oopsie forgot to list it

to her body shortly after Christmas according to a source close to the Powell family.

I hope this is true!

Do you have the name of the poster of that? It has been deleted.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4593167#post4593167"]UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
new thread

I hope this is true!

BBM IF this is "true", I would hope this individual would contact LE and fill them in about this "source" close to the Powell family with all this knowledge of what Josh plans on doing.

Ok well, anything new? I hear of a confession. I hope this isnt rumor,but I dunno.

Someone posted a comment on a news article website indicating this BUT nothing to back up this information. I guess we will have to wait and see if what this person posts is rumor or fact.

control_wheel.gif

I just realized I have been abused for most of my married life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther