VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

Soulmagent

Reaction score
The bodies of three people were found in a Fredericksburg, Virginia, home on Wednesday morning.

The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office received a call around 9 a.m. from a person who went to check on the occupants of the home but did not hear from them, said spokesman Capt. C.A. Carey.

Deputies arrived in the 8300 block of Arlene Acres Drive in Fredericksburg and found three people dead in the home. Their ages are approximately 39, 34 and 14 years old, and their deaths are being treated as suspicious, Carey said.

3 found dead in Fredericksburg home

So tragic. I’ll be watching g for further info.- for motive and about the mystery of the missing teen.

Here is a second FB for Michael.

Michael Coleman

Such positive messages on his page.
I’m not on Facebook so can’t search. Is there any indication on either of their pages who the toddler or other teen belongs to?

Police are probing the deaths as a triple homicide, and revealed on Thursday that the trio were killed with 'some sort of sharp instrument'

It would take some strength (or perhaps multiple perpetrators) to kill a grown man, grown woman and a 14 year old with a sharp instrument (unless they were killed as they slept?). I'm sure they are looking at former partners/spouses, etc.

So heartbreaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back