VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

I just noticed an update in this article:

Two adults and one teen are found dead inside their Virginia home in gruesome triple homicide | Daily Mail Online

The sister of a woman who was found stabbed to death along with her boyfriend and teenage son in Virginia has revealed that the couple's two youngest children - a toddler and an infant- had been left alone with their bodies for days.
Ok so that rules out a recent ex. Tho it doesn’t seem to make sense an ex would take the teen and leave the toddler.

im so confused

on the family fundraiser page its only mentioned to get mum and teen son back home. no mention of another teen. he must be dads from previous relationship.

The other male, is missing. But it does seem odd that there has been no major mention of him.

MOO- in the family photo, the two young males look related more to mom than of MC.

Ok so that rules out a recent ex. Tho it doesn’t seem to make sense an ex would take the teen and leave the toddler.
Yea it doesn’t make any sense to take the teen while killing another and leaving the two babies. :(

Was he present? Did he escape, though harmed? I hope there is a search of the vicinity, if he is truly unaccounted for. ( Edit: of course a search is most probably ongoing... but I think you all get my drift)

I just noticed an update in this article:

Two adults and one teen are found dead inside their Virginia home in gruesome triple homicide | Daily Mail Online

The sister of a woman who was found stabbed to death along with her boyfriend and teenage son in Virginia has revealed that the couple's two youngest children - a toddler and an infant- had been left alone with their bodies for days.
Was just able to read it. Wow a lot was added. Her sister gave quite a bit of info and yet never mentions the other teen. Hmmm...

A couple of unanswered questions...

Why did her employer, the dental practice not try to do contact her or her emergency contact, when she didn't show for work? Odd, they issued statement she was well liked.

Was the boyfriend employed? Not mentioned.

That's a mighty big piece of property in an expensive area of VA. JMHO

Why did her employer, the dental practice not try to do contact her or her emergency contact, when she didn't show for work? Odd, they issued statement she was well liked.

It is odd that her employer didn’t seek s welfare check.

His FB ( Michael Coleman ) mentions he was a driver for UPS (but also had his residency in Pittsburgh) In other words, I have no idea if the employment was current

MC worked for UPS delivery service, per one of his FB pages, I believe.

Quote from the daily mail from sister.

She described the mother-of-three as an 'amazing person.'

Mother of 3. Hmmm

Okay, now I’m totally baffled at family/parental connections....

Well, it could be inaccurate reporting, or the oldest child belongs to Rachel's boyfriend and she is not his mother. I'm going to say that she is the biological mother to the three younger children. The oldest child, who is not mentioned and whose face is obscured in the photo, is not mentioned for a reason (IMO).

I believe that they were murdered while they slept.

Well, it could be inaccurate reporting, or the oldest child belongs to Rachel's boyfriend and she is not his mother. I'm going to say that she is the biological mother to the three younger children. The oldest child, who is not mentioned and whose face is obscured in the photo, is not mentioned for a reason (IMO).

I believe that they were murdered while they slept.

The "other" child in the photo may not be his/her child. Could be friend, cousin, etc.

Has MSM identified a fourth child?

Okay, now I’m totally baffled at family/parental connections....

It is becoming more difficult as time goes on to identify relatives. RO's sister mentioned in one of the articles that Elijah (the only one unaccounted for in photo) was doing as well as could be expected. I believe his last name is O, as well. Although how related, I have no idea. If RO is mother of 3, he could not be a son of hers? Perhaps a brother? So confusing. Almost like there's an elephant in the room and every one is avoiding it. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back