VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HelpSaveTheNextGirl ‏@SaveTheNextGirl 3h
CBS19 just reported on their Facebook page that FBI well not release the photos of the man they are showing to businesses #findalexismurphy

HelpSaveTheNextGirl ‏@SaveTheNextGirl 3h
CBS19 just reported on their Facebook page that FBI well not release the photos of the man they are showing to businesses #findalexismurphy

Which is telling, IMO.

HelpSaveTheNextGirl ‏@SaveTheNextGirl 2h
@kasie19RU FBI are the experts. Releasing this information could endanger Alexis or make him flee. As hard as it is, we have to Trust.

BUT!!!!
Ya know this creep is following the news...so he knows what we know :( So, show the f'n images so someone can call in sightings.

I wonder if they're withholding the name to protect the investigation or because they don't have enough to call him a POI and don't want another Richard Jewell scenario.

I am thinking that these images came from her pc and not ccrt now.

Could the perp have arranged to meet Alexis at the car lot across the road from Liberty? I'm wondering if they had a Range Rover in stock.

It's been reported that this man was seen with or near Alexis in security video they retrieved.

Well the FBI wouldn't want to say they got them off her pc. The person would really freak then jmo Besides, just throwing another thought out there.

Sounds like she's still alive though -- that's awesome!! I hope they find her soooooon

My gut tells me "norris" has nothing to do with this. But, there were those others who said they were coming to see her...or offered for her to come to Cali, Texas, Atlanta, Bowie, MD, and even England etc They are the ones that worry me the most.

Yes and I say that due to the recent tweet (a little earlier in the thread) saying FBI won't release a pic of suspect because it could compromise AM. It's JMO based on that tweet.

Yes and I say that due to the recent tweet (a little earlier in the thread) saying FBI won't release a pic of suspect because it could compromise AM. It's JMO based on that tweet.

Maybe. I think they know who he is, so they don't need to release the photo. Also, he surely knows they know, if he is paying attention, so not sure how that would keep her safe.

I think that is just that organizations opinion. imo I think it may mean they think the guy is local though since they are showing his pic to local businesses.

It certainly sounds like they think there's that possibility. It seems to refer to her personally, not to the investigation.

Maybe. I think they know who he is, so they don't need to release the photo. Also, he surely knows they know, if he is paying attention, so not sure how that would keep her safe.

Not saying she's "safe" -- just alive IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member