VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I am new to this thread and it's all so confusing it's hard to fully understand it and it's too much to read all the threads, but I just have a few simple questions. If I am too confused please just tell me to go away.

It was the texty kid's house he broke into - is that correct.
If the jacket is hers then wouldn't that make texty no 1 suspect?? If the police suspected he planted the jacket then wouldn't that make him the no 1 suspect?? I guess what I'm saying is wouldn't it mean it's one or the other and therefore narrows the list of suspects down to either of them - I know that is a very simplified way of looking at things.

Has it been verified that the neighbor did see and wave to AJ after 2pm the day she went missing? plus I find the fact this nieghbour says they saw her car driving towards home and then a minute later a white car was seen driving in the same direction (this doesn't mean she was being followed by this white) - a minute in driving terms is over a mile away. I guess I ask about these sightings because the way WH describes their lunch meeting is very weird. They meet and spend over half an hour together yet say nothing much because his family is not very talkative according to him. If that was the case then 5 mins would have been enough for him to give her money. Then he gets back late and gets in trouble from his boss. in total he is away for about 1hr and 20 mins for lunch, all to just hand over some money - this is why to me the sightings afterwards are very important.

And finally, if I read the interview correctly it seems some old lady rang him and told him about the clothes on the road (is that right it was some lady?) - he says they rang the police, left a voicemail message and because no one rang back she called him and that's why he went searching. did I get all that correct. If so it would be strange to contact police and if you don't hear anything wouldn't you just call them back - it just seems strange that a stranger would call a parent directly about something like clothes on the side of the road that could belong to anybody.

Maybe I'm just too confused and have all this wrong. Please tell me to go away if I'm wasting people's time.
Don't EVER think that your questions aren't important!
Sometimes it helps those of us who've been here awhile can forget details. When "newbies" ask questions, it keeps us sharper!

Don't EVER think that your questions aren't important!
Sometimes it helps those of us who've been here awhile can forget details. When "newbies" ask questions, it keeps us sharper!
I kind of like it when someone asks "review questions" because it makes me go back and look at everything again.

That is Wes but from a different search. Before he was locked up. Maybe the search off of Thole Street. Also, they showed some footage from the Chesapeake search before going back to scenes from the pond... Pretty confusing b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I thought for a second we were going to get another bombshell "Father of AJ Hadsell let out of jail to aid in search of his missing daughter, police believe he may have psychic abilities."

:drumroll:

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, a freshman at Longwood University in Farmville, Va., was spotted by a neighbor March 2 while walking in her parents' neighborhood, according to police. She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/0...for-missing-college-student-anjelica-hadsell/

Huh? I don't remember this.

Also from the link:

Authorities acting on tip searched an area Saturday in Isle of Wight County for the young woman. Norfolk police spokesman Sam Shenouda told FoxNews.com the area, which included a retention pond, turned up no clues in the hunt for Hadsell. The pond searched in Carrsville is about 40 miles away from Norfolk.

Shenouda said police have recovered items belonging to Hadsell but did not specify what they are or where they were found. At the time of her disappearance, Hadsell was home in coastal Norfolk on Spring Break.

ETA: LE has found pieces of Chelsea Bruck's Halloween costume and are searching an area in Flatrock Michigan. Makes me worry even more for AJ.

Also...I wonder how many members of the Support Wesley Hadsell fb page would continue to be members if they knew that Wesley punched an innocent dog in the head "out of anger". His words...not mine. You think someone who could do THAT "out of anger" might be prone to domestic violence as well?

ETA: And no...the dog in question was not a rottie, or a pitbull, or any other breed we typically "think" of as an aggressive breed. He wasn't protecting himself. He was pissed and punched her. That is a FACT!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ating-missing-daughter-case-article-1.2158659

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_fcaf82ae-d88b-11e4-9cc5-6b5432f6e97f.html

http://www.people.com/article/wesley-hadsell-arrested-breaking-into-home-daughter-anjelica-missing

I suspect most all of them DO know. I'm always surprised at the excuses people make for other people's inexcusable behavior.

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, a freshman at Longwood University in Farmville, Va., was spotted by a neighbor March 2 while walking in her parents' neighborhood, according to police. She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/0...for-missing-college-student-anjelica-hadsell/

Also from the link:

[NPD Spokesperson] Shenouda said police have recovered items belonging to Hadsell but did not specify what they are or where they were found. At the time of her disappearance, Hadsell was home in coastal Norfolk on Spring Break.

BBM

You don't remember it because it never happened. Talk about lousy reporting. Geez.

I suspect most all of them DO know. I'm always surprised at the excuses people make for other people's inexcusable behavior.

I really doubt that they know, Mom. MSM always talks about the obstruction and b&e charges, but they NEVER mention the killing or maiming of an animal charge. I have NEVER seen that in msm, have you?

Gentle reminder...no sleuthing victims. It's against TOS. :nono:

Also from the link:

Authorities acting on tip searched an area Saturday in Isle of Wight County for the young woman. Norfolk police spokesman Sam Shenouda told FoxNews.com the area, which included a retention pond, turned up no clues in the hunt for Hadsell. The pond searched in Carrsville is about 40 miles away from Norfolk.

Shenouda said police have recovered items belonging to Hadsell but did not specify what they are or where they were found. At the time of her disappearance, Hadsell was home in coastal Norfolk on Spring Break.

ETA: LE has found pieces of Chelsea Bruck's Halloween costume and are searching an area in Flatrock Michigan. Makes me worry even more for AJ.

Nope, I don't believe there has ever been an article mentioning her walking in the neighborhood. It would sure be nice to know WHAT was found and WHERE it was found. At the very least LE could tell the public what has already been found so that if any searches ARE organized (which apparently the family can't be bothered with at this point) at least the public isn't wasting time looking for things LE has already found!!

Oh I just want to scream.

My responses bolded.

And....:welcome4:

Thanks Mountain Kat.
I appreciate that, thanks for responding.

Just in response to your bolded bit - that's what I'm trying to say that all this info that comes from WH should all be able to be verified by LE. If it's true then fine, but if it can't be verified then I have no doubt that WH is involved. His lunch meeting just appears so suspicious to me, the length of time I mean. If the witness/nieghbour's statement can be verified though then that would make the lunch meeting irrelevant. Otherwise...........

I really doubt that they know, Mom. MSM always talks about the obstruction and b&e charges, but they NEVER mention the killing or maiming of an animal charge. I have NEVER seen that in msm, have you?

Prosecutor Ashley Coleman said at a bond hearing for Hadsell that after breaking into the person’s home March 6, Hadsell punched a dog there, the Virginian-Pilot in Norfolk reported Saturday. Coleman said Hadsell threatened several police witnesses with violence and harassed one with an air horn.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/2...y-student-father-was-seeking-to-impede-probe/

Hadsell admitted to breaking in and spending roughly 18 minutes inside the home, where he tore through trash cans and peeled back parts of the carpet. He said he even punched the family dog out of anger. He claimed to have discovered a clue upon searching through the resident’s furniture.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

Norfolk police arrested the father of a missing Virginia teen on Saturday after he broke into a home and punched a dog.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23/wesley-hadsell-arrested-disappearance-_n_6922514.html

Thanks Mountain Kat.
I appreciate that, thanks for responding.

Just in response to your bolded bit - that's what I'm trying to say that all this info that comes from WH should all be able to be verified by LE. If it's true then fine, but if it can't be verified then I have no doubt that WH is involved. His lunch meeting just appears so suspicious to me, the length of time I mean. If the witness/nieghbour's statement can be verified though then that would make the lunch meeting irrelevant. Otherwise...........

I think you are thinking along the very same lines that most of us are thinking, Bmg. In my opinion, there is more than one reason LE wants to keep Hadsell behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500