VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Noticed that Thread #11 is not listed/linked above :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?275673-VA-Anjelica-quot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-11

I am just sad for the whole situation. I am going to keep my thoughts to myself as they are pretty much what many people here think. I feel horrible for Zach. I just wish this got more attention outside of this site. I think we are an anomaly and I hope the local stations are keeping it at the top of the news.

This case has been on FOX and ABC, and Joe Fisher at WAVY (and many others) has been following it and reporting via twitter and FB. The case IS getting attention outside of WS. Thankfully.

Wow. What a load of crap. Fuhrman concluding (based on what?!) that family aren't suspect, therefore it must be some outside person. Good job there, Mark. :rolleyes:

I saw that this morning. You could tell he knew absolutely NOTHING about this case. Nada. He gave very generic and broad answers...he mostly answered questions with questions.

And I cringed every time he called WH AJ's father.

Sigh.

Is that WH at 2:06?

(Seriously, is that him and is that footage of the pond search? Seems so random to have a clip of just some dude looking around confusedly who looks like WH)

I saw that this morning. You could tell he knew absolutely NOTHING about this case. Nada. He gave very generic and broad answers...he mostly answered questions with questions.

And I cringed every time he called WH AJ's father.

I am no defender of WH but from what we know WH adopted AJ, so that does make him her father. In my own family there is a member who was adopted by stepdad and we all, esp. the now 30 y.o. boy would never say step dad. He is his Father. I know this is a weird situation....

I am no defender of WH but from what we know WH adopted AJ, so that does make him her father. In my own family there is a member who was adopted by stepdad and we all, esp. the now 30 y.o. boy would never say step dad. He is his Father. I know this is a weird situation....

We have beaten the technicality of this to death, but to sum, the problem with this is that it gives the public an incorrect idea of the dynamics and relationship in this family which may have everything to do with why AJ is missing. It is also disrespectful to the bio father and to Zach, who actually "fathered"her. I assume this is why every news outlet that has learned the truth has corrected themselves in later reports. If WH was her actual father, or had a long history with her, or you removed Zach from the equation, for example, we would be looking at WH in a very different way. The media does this out of ignorance or to purposely spin it to tell a sympathetic story, nothing more.

Is that WH at 2:06?

(Seriously, is that him and is that footage of the pond search? Seems so random to have a clip of just some dude looking around confusedly who looks like WH)

I thought the same thing! But I'm guessing its just someone who looks A LOT like him.

I thought the same thing! But I'm guessing its just someone who looks A LOT like him.

That is Wes but from a different search. Before he was locked up. Maybe the search off of Thole Street. Also, they showed some footage from the Chesapeake search before going back to scenes from the pond... Pretty confusing b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have beaten the technicality of this to death, but to sum, the problem with this is that it gives the public an incorrect idea of the dynamics and relationship in this family which may have everything to do with why AJ is missing. It is also disrespectful to the bio father and to Zach, who actually "fathered"her. I assume this is why every news outlet that has learned the truth has corrected themselves in later reports. If WH was her actual father, or had a long history with her, or you removed Zach from the equation, for example, we would be looking at WH in a very different way. The media does this out of ignorance or to purposely spin it to tell a sympathetic story, nothing more.

In legal terms he is the Father. I don't want to disparage bio dad or Zach but Step dad is not correct either. Adoptive Dad would be the better term. I get how upsetting it is to most of us. The fast paced media is not taking time to explain.

In legal terms he is the Father. I don't want to disparage bio dad or Zach but Step dad is not correct either. Adoptive Dad would be the better term. I get how upsetting it is to most of us. The fast paced media is not taking time to explain.

I would prefer to think of both of the H's at this point as "previous legal guardians." AJ is 18. She's an adult, and neither have any "claim" over her. A little longer winded, but it helps me feel a bit better about things by disassociating AJ from them in as many ways as possible.

I've asked a few times if anyone has actually seen the adoption papers and no one has ever answered. I'm skeptical that there was a legal action done, and if there was, the judge should be held accountable.

I've asked a few times if anyone has actually seen the adoption papers and no one has ever answered. I'm skeptical that there was a legal action done, and if there was, the judge should be held accountable.

Colleges require documentation, as do high schools so I am going to assume that it was legal (I know I can always be wrong)

I don't see the need to doubt everything. He probably did adopt AJ. But whether he did or he didn't isn't really relevant to me. AJ is still missing...that's my focus.

Also...I wonder how many members of the Support Wesley Hadsell fb page would continue to be members if they knew that Wesley punched an innocent dog in the head "out of anger". His words...not mine. You think someone who could do THAT "out of anger" might be prone to domestic violence as well?

ETA: And no...the dog in question was not a rottie, or a pitbull, or any other breed we typically "think" of as an aggressive breed. He wasn't protecting himself. He was pissed and punched her. That is a FACT!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ating-missing-daughter-case-article-1.2158659

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_fcaf82ae-d88b-11e4-9cc5-6b5432f6e97f.html

http://www.people.com/article/wesley-hadsell-arrested-breaking-into-home-daughter-anjelica-missing

ok I am new to this thread and it's all so confusing it's hard to fully understand it and it's too much to read all the threads, but I just have a few simple questions. If I am too confused please just tell me to go away.

It was the texty kid's house he broke into - is that correct.
If the jacket is hers then wouldn't that make texty no 1 suspect?? If the police suspected he planted the jacket then wouldn't that make him the no 1 suspect?? I guess what I'm saying is wouldn't it mean it's one or the other and therefore narrows the list of suspects down to either of them - I know that is a very simplified way of looking at things.

Has it been verified that the neighbor did see and wave to AJ after 2pm the day she went missing? plus I find the fact this nieghbour says they saw her car driving towards home and then a minute later a white car was seen driving in the same direction (this doesn't mean she was being followed by this white) - a minute in driving terms is over a mile away. I guess I ask about these sightings because the way WH describes their lunch meeting is very weird. They meet and spend over half an hour together yet say nothing much because his family is not very talkative according to him. If that was the case then 5 mins would have been enough for him to give her money. Then he gets back late and gets in trouble from his boss. in total he is away for about 1hr and 20 mins for lunch, all to just hand over some money - this is why to me the sightings afterwards are very important.

And finally, if I read the interview correctly it seems some old lady rang him and told him about the clothes on the road (is that right it was some lady?) - he says they rang the police, left a voicemail message and because no one rang back she called him and that's why he went searching. did I get all that correct. If so it would be strange to contact police and if you don't hear anything wouldn't you just call them back - it just seems strange that a stranger would call a parent directly about something like clothes on the side of the road that could belong to anybody.

Maybe I'm just too confused and have all this wrong. Please tell me to go away if I'm wasting people's time.

ok I am new to this thread and it's all so confusing it's hard to fully understand it and it's too much to read all the threads, but I just have a few simple questions. If I am too confused please just tell me to go away.

It was the texty kid's house he broke into - is that correct. Yes
If the jacket is hers then wouldn't that make texty no 1 suspect?? Not if someone planted that jacket during a break in. OR if the evidence was handled by WH (which he admits to). At best, the evidence is tainted and basically useless now. We can thank WH for that. If the police suspected he planted the jacket then wouldn't that make him the no 1 suspect?? Yes, it would. And imo, he is the number 1 suspect of LE. I guess what I'm saying is wouldn't it mean it's one or the other and therefore narrows the list of suspects down to either of them - I know that is a very simplified way of looking at things.

Has it been verified that the neighbor did see and wave to AJ after 2pm the day she went missing? No. plus I find the fact this nieghbour says they saw her car driving towards home and then a minute later a white car was seen driving in the same direction (this doesn't mean she was being followed by this white) - a minute in driving terms is over a mile away. I guess I ask about these sightings because the way WH describes their lunch meeting is very weird. They meet and spend over half an hour together yet say nothing much because his family is not very talkative according to him. If that was the case then 5 mins would have been enough for him to give her money. Then he gets back late and gets in trouble from his boss. in total he is away for about 1hr and 20 mins for lunch, all to just hand over some money - this is why to me the sightings afterwards are very important.

And finally, if I read the interview correctly it seems some old lady rang him and told him about the clothes on the road (is that right it was some lady?) - he says they rang the police, left a voicemail message and because no one rang back she called him and that's why he went searching. did I get all that correct. If so it would be strange to contact police and if you don't hear anything wouldn't you just call them back - it just seems strange that a stranger would call a parent directly about something like clothes on the side of the road that could belong to anybody.Mind you all of this information comes from WH, and he is a proven liar. We have no confirmation of any of this from LE.

Maybe I'm just too confused and have all this wrong. Please tell me to go away if I'm wasting people's time.

My responses bolded.

And....:welcome4:

It was the texty kid's house he broke into - is that correct.
If the jacket is hers then wouldn't that make texty no 1 suspect?? If the police suspected he planted the jacket then wouldn't that make him the no 1 suspect?? I guess what I'm saying is wouldn't it mean it's one or the other and therefore narrows the list of suspects down to either of them - I know that is a very simplified way of looking at things.

Has it been verified that the neighbor did see and wave to AJ after 2pm the day she went missing? plus I find the fact this nieghbour says they saw her car driving towards home and then a minute later a white car was seen driving in the same direction (this doesn't mean she was being followed by this white) - a minute in driving terms is over a mile away. I guess I ask about these sightings because the way WH describes their lunch meeting is very weird. They meet and spend over half an hour together yet say nothing much because his family is not very talkative according to him. If that was the case then 5 mins would have been enough for him to give her money. Then he gets back late and gets in trouble from his boss. in total he is away for about 1hr and 20 mins for lunch, all to just hand over some money - this is why to me the sightings afterwards are very important.

And finally, if I read the interview correctly it seems some old lady rang him and told him about the clothes on the road (is that right it was some lady?) - he says they rang the police, left a voicemail message and because no one rang back she called him and that's why he went searching. did I get all that correct. If so it would be strange to contact police and if you don't hear anything wouldn't you just call them back - it just seems strange that a stranger would call a parent directly about something like clothes on the side of the road that could belong to anybody.

...and now you are as confused as the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500