VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to speculate day wear and her Longwood jacket. Simply because I have convinced myself that she was spotted on that 7-11 video (and I think it might be the one near his hotel.)

And ALL of the above is just speculation. We have confirmation of nothing I mention.
He says in his interview with what's her face how she departed his presence and talks about planting jacket "she was wearing last time he stared at her for 45 minutes"

Zach said she went above and beyond cleaning the house, and she left in a hurry. I think whatever happened, happened in the house. Zach said she left in a hurry. Someone was cleaning up the crime scene.

I think she was dumped close by and then on Wesley's fishing trip he moved her.

Back to the black van, who's is it?

What are they using the G*M money for? It was not used to feed and hydrate all those volunteers they solicited for searches. Are they honestly trying to make money off of this tragedy?!

I believe all the money has been transferred to a memorial account with a bank. That money along with money raised at the softball tourney will be used for funeral expenses. Money leftover will be donated to a charity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, remember, we are fairly certain that her cell phone (wh cell phone? definitely a cell phone) pinged at the IOW pond on March 3rd... So, someone was out that way very early on. Guess it could have been WH's cell going to/from work? Does anyone remember which days he says he was working out of town?

What are they using the G*M money for? It was not used to feed and hydrate all those volunteers they solicited for searches. Are they honestly trying to make money off of this tragedy?!

If you go to the site, it's been converted to a memorial fund that you can contribute to through their bank. The money will be used for funeral expenses and any left over will be donated to charity in AJs name. It took a while but everything about this is above the board now.

The reporter in the video says funeral expenses etc, and if any money is left over it will be donated to charity.

But according to their G*M page, they had about $7000 already. How much do they want? I just find all this fundraising from the day after the MP report was filed and continuing for all this time after her remains are located, odd. JMO

You almost got it right, thank you

I believe all the [***] money...

RSBM

according to Moran's statement as available via:

"Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided."

Not sure why I'm thinking about this, but WH must be so annoying to have to interview. Hats off to LE!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The flag was lowered to half mast at Little Creek National this morning. The newly renovated softball field was dedicated to AJ. The names of each softball team playing are named for each college she was accepted to.

I'm sorry, one of the pictures loaded upside down. Not sure how to fix it now that it is posted.

If you go to the site, it's been converted to a memorial fund that you can contribute to through their bank. The money will be used for funeral expenses and any left over will be donated to charity in AJs name. It took a while but everything about this is above the board now.

I was not implying any illegality on the family's part. They have $$ to pay for the funeral. What else is needed? In my area, a few suggested charities are listed in the obituary. Why does it have to go to their bank through a middleman? You can donate to charity in someone's memory or honor any time. I just find it odd.

But according to their G*M page, they had about $7000 already. How much do they want? I just find all this fundraising from the day after the MP report was filed and continuing for all this time after her remains are located, odd. JMO
I'm sure most of the original donations went up Wesley's nose.

I believe all the money has been transferred to a memorial account with a bank. That money along with money raised at the softball tourney will be used for funeral expenses. Money leftover will be donated to a charity.

I would hope LE victim services would have let them know of funds available to cover funeral costs, lost work, etc. Is anyone close to the family that can share this with them? Zach?

http://www.cicf.state.va.us

ETA: per the link, up to $25k is available per claim.

takes a % of the money also. They definitely don't get the entire amount donated.

I would hope LE victim services would have let them know of funds available to cover funeral costs, lost work, etc. Is anyone close to the family that can share this with them? Zach?

http://www.cicf.state.va.us
This is great information. We have something similar in the state where I live, but they only cover about 75% of the total cost.

More needs to be found out about the "black Dodge van" that is unusual. My hubby is in the car business. As a general rule nobody paints a van black. Unless it is government. Think about it they are to hot. I asked hubby about this and he said he has never seen a "black Dodge van", have you? We had a Dodge van for work but it was baby blue. Could this have been an SUV?
Now that you mention it: The only Black or Dark Blue Vans I've seen, in Virginia, are Funeral Home vans and Limo vans (Black) and Michael & Son Plumbers (Navy Blue.)

I have absolutely no idea, just relaying what was said in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member