VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE ON ZACH

Mother of Dragons will be along very shortly with details, but in the meantime, she sends this message:

" Zach is ok and home safe. He's in good spirits."

Very good to hear!!!!

Perfect!! Thanks. Now to find the search warrant... I don't think we had any other docs that I can remember

Was there one of the hotel room?

I'm only finding the discussion of if one even would have been needed or if that was up to the hotel, but not any copy of one...

Or a SW for somewhere else? Texty's home?

Excuse me mods but I have to say this - I was reading right now Zch's FB page and he is in danger. I mean he is feeling guilty and hopeless. If there are here persons who live near please contact him. I hope he has full support from his family. He is completely distraught and he needs help and counselling :(

I just posted this:
UPDATE ON ZACH

Mother of Dragons will be along very shortly with details, but in the meantime, she sends this message:

Is it possible the van was what triggered the sisters about face?
Could she know whos van it is?

I feel like it was just the mention of Franklin. I've only lived here for about 2 years and am leaving soon, but from what I can tell you is that nobody just goes out to Franklin from Norfolk unless they are visiting someone there or, like WH, working a contractor job in someone's house. It's very, very rural and not a whole lot going on, especially in cold season.

Thank you Mother of Dragons. I'm sorry everyone. Please keep sleuthing. You make a big difference.

I didn't know eyelid tattoos were your thing!

I find them sheik and less threatening. The cops thought otherwise. Once they seen his tattoos; He was done for. I wonder why. And if i noticed the tattoos in the grad pic; I would have said " What the......" But once i seen them in the mugshot with the low haircut; The first thing that I thought was " What The...."

UPDATE ON ZACH

Thanks button was just not enough. I have been so worried! Thanks to you for updating and MOD for reaching out in person. Hugs to all. This is just heartbreaking.

I'm timing myself out for a minute, too. In my head I was saying "what are you writing a book???"

She is a bottom feeder trying to make a quick buck off this tragedy. I guess the $1.00 she charged for the All Excluvsive phone interview with WH wasn't enough to buy those cheeseburgers after all.

Thank you Mother of Dragons. I'm sorry everyone. Please keep sleuthing. You make a big difference.

Don't be sorry. We are here for you. You matter in all this. Even despite the news, you are still a protagonist in this quest for justice for AJ <3

I'm not sure if anyone has these links handy, but it would be useful to get a list going of the links to official documents. I'm interested in looking at the MP report and the search warrant. I think both of them have been posted somewhere in the last few threads but I'm not positive. Does anyone have these links? Or links to any other official/public documents?

Oh boy, hope you get them, can't wait to see what you come up with after you get that info. :laughing:

You have nothing to apologize for Zach. Were here if you need us buddy! And I know you might not think so now, but the sun will shine again one day soon.I promise.

Zach, words can't express how thankful I am you let me come be with you! I know the circumstances were crazy. But I am so honored to be your friend (can we be friends!?) and for someone like you to share so many deep and heartfelt things with me-- wow, it was an honor. Do not thank me. The least I can do is be here for you. You and I are so similar. This world needs people like you. And most of all, Anjelica needs you to be her voice.

I hope you have an easier night. I know it's hard but I know you can get through this. You ARE strong. Don't doubt yourself. Hugs so much!

Websleuths, you guys have been incredible. You really are the backbone for Zach right now. It's amazing to see how much good is coming out of this. Good will prevail over evil always.

Please don't feel the need to apologize on our behalf. We just worry and feel for you, and want to do whatever we can to help you.

[emoji324] [emoji324] [emoji324]

AJ brought us here, and we are here on her behalf, but it is through her that we have gotten to "know" such an amazing advocate on her behalf as yourself. And it is through you that we have gotten to know more of AJ, the person, as no one else has revealed to the beautifully written extent that you have. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11