VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a bottom feeder trying to make a quick buck off this tragedy. I guess the $1.00 she charged for the All Excluvsive phone interview with WH wasn't enough to buy those cheeseburgers after all.

I think thats unfair to bottom feeders. ;)

She is a bottom feeder trying to make a quick buck off this tragedy. I guess the $1.00 she charged for the All Excluvsive phone interview with WH wasn't enough to buy those cheeseburgers after all.

Agree. She is charging for something that should be just made public. If she needs to recoup money for expenses then just say so. But dont try to capitalize on AJs death. I wouldn't mind a fund me page that said "I do my best to report murders but i need help." But not this.

Btw. Did she offer Zach a free copy.

Ooh...

Good one!

Even if that wasn't what LS meant, good to add to the documents!
Those have the recent warrants for arrest, but I believe somewhere in MSM (can't remember where) it said the search warrants were sealed. Would love to read those probable cause affidavits! Also, the cover letter to the MP report said any other docs were part of the investigation.

Please don't feel the need to apologize on our behalf. We just worry and feel for you, and want to do whatever we can to help you.

[emoji324] [emoji324] [emoji324]

AJ brought us here, and we are here on her behalf, but it is through her that we have gotten to "know" such an amazing advocate on her behalf as yourself. And it is through you that we have gotten to know more of AJ, the person, as no one else has revealed to the beautifully written extent that you have. Thank you.

I agree, completely. We're here thanks to you, Zach. We're all drawn to AJ and touched by her story in large part because we've gotten the chance to know you, someone who deeply loves her, someone who speaks for her when so many other people involved seem to be concerned more with themselves. You, personally, have inspired hundreds of people to engage in AJ's story, learn about her life, look at photos of her beautiful smile. I think that's really important.

Glad you are on here! (You're outside US?) - Love your post, and just think if WH had kept his mouth shut all this time, it certainly would have taken a lot longer!

I am Portuguese and I'm speaking from Lisbon. Yes, so far. CAN YOU HEAR ME'' ;)

Now in a serious note - Even so far it affects me deeply all this evilness and I am so sorry for AJ.

Portugal uses to be a safe small country with a low crime rate. But lately I am worried because we are having some typology of crimes we never used to have. People seem to have got mad and are losing moral values and honesty. Lots of selfishness and to put the cherry on the top of the cake, the financial crisis and unemployement is also adding some discomfort and helpless feelings in some fringes of our society. Not that I use to put the guilt on the crisis to back the persons evil actions, but it seems that people are losing selfrespect and of course don't respect the others.

Two days ago here in Lisbon we had an horrific crime for the first time in this way. WE don't use to have such violent crimes - A father stabbed to death his 5 MONTHS old baby :tears: just to torture his wife who wanted to divorce him.
And what p++sses me is that we have the maximum of 25 years in jail in our penal code and, if this monster has good behaviour in jail he can get out even earlier...
We have been so deeply sad by this poor, poor baby.

Thank you Mother of Dragons. I'm sorry everyone. Please keep sleuthing. You make a big difference.

Zach, everyone is so sorry for your loss. In time, when you have the energy, you may want to take up a cause in her name. Bereaved parents often try to make a positive impact on behalf of their loss, that honors their loved one. Anjelica was certainly a lovely, endearing young woman. I wonder if you could further something that she would have loved - art, some kind of sport, soliciting for a scholarship in her name, etc. Something to honor her lovely but very shortened life, and her legacy.

Prayers for you and your family in his awful time.

Please don't feel the need to apologize on our behalf. We just worry and feel for you, and want to do whatever we can to help you.

[emoji324] [emoji324] [emoji324]

AJ brought us here, and we are here on her behalf, but it is through her that we have gotten to "know" such an amazing advocate on her behalf as yourself. And8 it is through you that we have gotten to know more of AJ, the person, as no one else has revealed to the beautifully written extent that you have. Thank you.

Zach please call Tim Miller (Tes) when you get the chance. Since he has been where you are at; He can help you with support. I know he is a busy man; But I'm sure the time that you and him converse will be helpful. He may help you redirect your feelings even if you don't want him to.

He seems like a stern good fellow with heartbreak just like you. So email him. He knows of you. He also probably wants to contact you but doesn't know if the time is right.

Zach, words can't express how thankful I am you let me come be with you! I know the circumstances were crazy. But I am so honored to be your friend (can we be friends!?) and for someone like you to share so many deep and heartfelt things with me-- wow, it was an honor. Do not thank me. The least I can do is be here for you. You and I are so similar. This world needs people like you. And most of all, Anjelica needs you to be her voice.

I hope you have an easier night. I know it's hard but I know you can get through this. You ARE strong. Don't doubt yourself. Hugs so much!

Websleuths, you guys have been incredible. You really are the backbone for Zach right now. It's amazing to see how much good is coming out of this. Good will prevail over evil always.

Thank you so much for reaching out the way most of us can't (in person). And this is why you will inherit the Iron Throne. (sorry, couldn't resist).

I'm local. I private messaged Zach. I have come to care very much for this man. I'm here for you Zach. I'm so sorry you've lost your daughter. Please accept the love and respect of new friends.

Can I add some locations to the map? If we can map search areas (clothes, phone), then we can compare those locations to the known persons of interest.

I haven't been able to closely follow the case, but I'd be happy to update the map.

Attachments

• a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 57
  • aj6.jpg
    aj6.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 50
  • aj9.jpg
    aj9.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 48
  • aj7.jpg
    aj7.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 53
Can I add some locations to the map? If we can map search areas (clothes, phone), then we can compare those locations to the known persons of interest.

I haven't been able to closely follow the case, but I'd be happy to update the map.

That's a great idea. Since gmaps has layers, there should be an effort to start mapping known locations of prime suspects.

Agree. She is charging for something that should be just made public. If she needs to recoup money for expenses then just say so. But dont try to capitalize on AJs death. I wouldn't mind a fund me page that said "I do my best to report murders but i need help." But not this.

Btw. Did she offer Zach a free copy.

Knowing her, she probably charged him double.

If Richmond has something like this, a Vacant Building Registry, could it be possible that Franklin has something similar? With a population of about 8,600 I wonder how many vacant homes are in Franklin. Maybe LE narrowed it down based on pings before he shut off his phone.

http://www.richmondgov.com/planninganddevelopmentreview/documents/listVacantBuildingRegistry.pdf

I did this this morning. there are 383 I think, give or take a few. Again, I'm not a mathogen.

Is it possible the van was what triggered the sisters about face?
Could she know whos van it is?

Your reading my mind. I was thinking that too. I know learning AJ was found in Franklin where he was working had something to do with it, but I was wonder if it could be a little of both?

Zach,

Those of us here on this forum probably know better than most that when a child or loved one is harmed it doesn't stop there. There is never a single victim in situations like this. The ripples spread outward and can affect family and friends, seriously hurting their lives as well.

DONT LET EVIL WIN! Don't give it the satisfaction of destroying another life. Stay strong, lean on friends and us for support. Grieve, get angry!, cry, scream at the universe, smash something, call your preacher, do whatever you have to do to make it one minute, one hour and one day at a time.

Fight for A.J, for the love that the two of you shared and will share again one day in Heaven. Fight for the chance to see whoever harmed her brought to justice.Fight for yourself and for the opportunity to see Gods purpose revealed to you.

Do not surrender! You owe it to yourself, to God and to AJ to triumph over evil.

I promise you that once you do, one day sooner than you think, you will feel her presence and light wash over you, followed by an overwhelming sense of peacefulness. That will be her letting you know that shes loves you and that she's proud of you for not letting her sacrifice be in vain.

Thank you Mother of Dragons. I'm sorry everyone. Please keep sleuthing. You make a big difference.

Zach, here from Portugal to send you a hug and all my empathy. I am aware of you and of YOUR DAUGHTER Anjelica Hoffer.

You both are in my thoughts. Try to keep strong and please, don't refrain from contacting all the ones that can work together with you to keep AJ legacy alive and to honor her memory as you have been doing so strongly.

Zach,

Those of us here on this forum probably know better than most that when a child or loved one is harmed it doesn't stop there. There is never a single victim in situations like this. The ripples spread outward and can affect family and friends, seriously hurting their lives as well.

DONT LET EVIL WIN! Don't give it the satisfaction of destroying another life. Stay strong, lean on friends and us for support. Grieve, get angry!, cry, scream at the universe, smash something, call your preacher, do whatever you have to do to make it one minute, one hour and one day at a time.

Fight for A.J, for the love that the two of you shared and will share again one day in Heaven. Fight for the chance to see whoever harmed her brought to justice.Fight for yourself and for the opportunity to see Gods purpose revealed to you.

Do not surrender! You owe it to yourself, to God and to AJ to triumph over evil.

I promise you that once you do, one day sooner than you think, you will feel her presence and light wash over you, followed by an overwhelming sense of peacefulness. That will be her letting you know that shes loves you and that she's proud of you for not letting her sacrifice be in vain.

Beautifully said. Thank you.

UPDATE ON ZACH

Mother of Dragons will be along very shortly with details, but in the meantime, she sends this message:

" Zach is ok and home safe. He's in good spirits."

I can't thank you enough for being my "virtual hand" and giving me strength. You helped me when I was the one trying to help. Thank you for being my strength. I needed that.

Something just hit me about the location of the house. Perhaps WH was looking for a site he could leave a body. That road, judging by the videos in the media, is a pretty busy road for a rural area during the day so I imagine a lot of people use that road to get from A to B. Perhaps he was looking for a place and did a double take at that house. According to the media, it looked "dilapidated" and had "waist-high grass" which points to it being an abandoned property.

Now, say he did a double take and made a u-turn to go drive by it again. Maybe it was on the opposite side of the road so he had to turn around once again to pull to the side of the road and really look at it.

My question is, would that kind of strange activity/movement be able to be tracked by cellphone pings? Someone kind of circling a certain property and perhaps hovering over it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11