VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
otto,
The person we are referring to was her adopted father. AJ reported by MSM as his adopted daughter.

Her step father is a VI here..

RSBM

otto,

Zach, her step father, who raised her from childhood until about five years ago, when AJ's mom settled in with Hadsell, is a VI on this thread. Through high school and her first semesters of her freshmen year, AJ used the name Hadsell, it was suggested to fit in with the rest of the family, but I have no reason to know that is true, as well as there does not seem to be any documentation showing a legal adoption, up until now. She may not even be an adoptive daughter, and it may be due to a legal name change, so a daughter in name only. Time and documentation will tell what is accurate. Zach has provided some key information that has added to our understanding, and I was very encouraged to see that he was there the day AJ's remains were found, as seen on MSM.

Oh my FingHG I too remember Cheif Longo saying Hannah was walking with purpose. It seemed an odd thing for Wes to say. Well I like you don't think the cases are connected but it sure seems like Wes followed the Hannah Graham case and may have picked some things up. Like the abandoned house. He's just the type IMO to look at Jesse Matthews and say well I wouldn't get caught like that.

Yes, that's it, thank you, jojo87. The beautiful Hannah Graham "was walking with purpose" as said by Chief Longo.

If this ends up being Hadsell, though I don't think he's capable of it alone, either way, the "keep it simple stupid" lessons life teaches don't seem to have washed with the perp/s. OT not that it does with me either all the time :).

That probably explains the tip. If he had a newer dark blue van and he was working in the area, he would be an automatic person of interest ... was he working the day that Anjelica vanished from her home, with her truck in the driveway, and her credit card cut up on the street in front of the house? Was he working in the morning, and he allegedly met Anjelica at noon to give her a lot of money, and then he had an epiphany about the location of her clothing?

What about that "was" thing ... where the stepfather was talkative, consistently using a past tense in describing his stepdaughter long before her body was found?

We do not know if Wes ever had access to a newer dark van. We have been trying to sleuth that but I don't know if anything has been connected.

In the weeks BEFORE she went missing, he was reportedly working in the dump site area, driving a white work van with a logo. And neighbors saw that van in the days and weeks after she went missing too.

On the day she went missing, Wes's whereabouts have not been nailed down. { I am sure LE knows pretty accurately though]

He says he came by the house in the early am, switched the red truck for his work van, and left the key to the truck in the mail box, for AJ. [ he made it a point to say he did not leave the house key.]

Then he went to work. But we do not know where he was working. Since he works at various worksites, who knows where he was. But he says he clocked out at 11:53 am [ or something like that] to go meet up with AJ. [ I doubt that ever happened though]

Then he claims he was late getting back to work and his boss reamed him.

When he describes his lunchtime meeting with AJ, he says she ' DEPARTED MY PRESENCE....' <<<<<I think that is when she left this earth. :rose:

Late check-in from the UK, thinking of AJ and her family and friends. :heartbeat:

Hopefully soon we'll be closer to justice.

We do not know if Wes ever had access to a newer dark van. We have been trying to sleuth that but I don't know if anything has been connected.

In the weeks BEFORE she went missing, he was reportedly working in the dump site area, driving a white work van with a logo. And neighbors saw that van in the days and weeks after she went missing too.

On the day she went missing, Wes's whereabouts have not been nailed down. { I am sure LE knows pretty accurately though]

He says he came by the house in the early am, switched the red truck for his work van, and left the key to the truck in the mail box, for AJ. [ he made it a point to say he did not leave the house key.]

Then he went to work. But we do not know where he was working. Since he works at various worksites, who knows where he was. But he says he clocked out at 11:53 am [ or something like that] to go meet up with AJ. [ I doubt that ever happened though]

Then he claims he was late getting back to work and his boss reamed him.

When he describes his lunchtime meeting with AJ, he says she ' DEPARTED MY PRESENCE....' <<<<<I think that is when she left this earth. :rose:

It would be interesting at some point, to make a chart to compare what he said with what actually happened. Is everything he said a lie? What facts was he hiding by setting up red herrings? What did he say that was true?

BBM

Just want to make one minor correction here, if you don't mind. What was actually stated was that investigators are awaiting more toxicology tests. It's only one word, but it's a very telling word, imo.

I only heard awaiting toxicology tests not more toxicology tests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeCUzPwZeWU

Memorial Service from Matt Gregory at Wavy TV 10

She was cremated, and the police are awaiting toxicology before releasing COD.
I'm not sure how others feel about this: But IMO, in the case of a possible or likely murder, cremation should not be an option. What if in the future new evidence comes up and exhuming the remains for further testing could lead to answers.

Also, with all of the donations...why go with the cheaper service: cremation?

I'm a mapper - I want to understand the logistics of what happened. Can you help me please? This is what I have to start, and I'd like to map out her home, her school, the search for the phone, the location of the body, the search for the clothing. This would help me understand the big picture.

I am not good at mapping but can you figure the location of this map? Feb 7th at this link, I got close but was miffed at where I thought it went...... Just look in pictures. https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee

I'm not sure how others feel about this: But IMO, in the case of a possible or likely murder, cremation should not be an option. What if in the future new evidence comes up and exhuming the remains for further testing could lead to answers.

I will say this funeral home the memorial service and cremation - $7,000 plus. Not cheap. Friend of mine just went through this with her hubby in FebruarY with the same funeral home.

Agree. Zach participating in WS has taking AJ to higher levels in our hearts. Everybody assumed she was a Hadsell. But Zach let us know that she was a Hoffer.

WH always wanted us to think that AJ was his daughter. But due to Zach, Brenchen, and Mel; We now realize that Wes was just some guy that met her later on in her life.

He was never dad in her eyes.

He was just Wes. Jmo
I agree with this! I wanted to add that Zach also let us know who AJ was. All these people focused on money and who AJ "belonged" to, and Zach has just been focused on not only finding her but sharing the beautiful person AJ was inside and out.

I don't don't believe LE would release her body to the funeral home for any type of service (cremation or burial) if they weren't 100% confident they had everything they needed. As for cremation services themselves, it's a pretty good guess that at least some of that donated money went straight into Wes' crack pipe. By his own admission his crack use had recently increased and then suddenly look... found money.

With them waiting on the toxicology report to help determine cause of death, does that mean that there were no visible signs of trauma?

I agree with this! I wanted to add that Zach also let us know who AJ was. All these people focused on money and who AJ "belonged" to, and Zach has just been focused on not only finding her but sharing the beautiful person AJ was inside and out.

Mel was daddy until age 2, Zach was daddy until age 13 and Wes was always... just Wes. This according to family. I don't care what name was on what document, she did have 2 dads who loved her dearly.

I will say this funeral home the memorial service and cremation - $7,000 plus. Not cheap. Friend of mine just went through this with her hubby in FebruarY with the same funeral home
A casket, a plot with the extra expense of the legally required, in Virginia, grave liner as well as a ceremony would have been a lot more money.

Otto I think your map idea is a great one. We have one more thing in common Hwy #64 with HG,MH and AJ. HG and MH were taken at night. I posted a link for you of a tweeter page with a map that could be a lead.

We have little information and conflicting information as to when AJ went missing. One theory not all) was AJ and her mom had a fight and AJ went for a walk at 4:30 in the morning?????? I am probably over thinking this but anyway exhaust everything. There are too many liars in AJs case. I understand why LEOs can not say anything. IMHO

Indeed, thank you Otto for the maps. They are extremely helpful to those of us who are non locals.

Here is for answers; toxicology will probably take a little while to come back (hope I am wrong) and until then the only thing we have is what we already have. :Shrug:

I remember that with my sister, the autopsy report took about 3 months! She died suddenly at age 43 so we were awaiting that to finalize her death certificate and to receive some kind of closure. I am sure AJ's will be quicker since she was murdered :(

Thank you.

Otto...not sure if you aware of this or not, but SBHack has done some great mapping for us in AJ's case. If you go to the first post in this thread, you will find a link to that map. It might be a good idea for you to get with Hack and work on the maps together? Just a thought/idea. Two minds are always better than one, imo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse