VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Angelica's body was found in the tall grass and not buried:
LE has not officially declared her death a homicide, correct?

Nor has there been any indication that LE is needing any additional information regarding this death...JMO not speculating

I think everyone is reading into this statement too much. She is grieving, angry, stressed and overwhelmed. That is a lot a mother would need to "get our of her system." IMO. The pastor isn't an eloquent speaker by any means.

Maybe, and this was the spokesperson's statement and not JH's. But given that the spokesperson is the family's <cough> pastor I would have expected him to say something like "She really needs this time to grieve and begin healing."

But maybe that speaks more to the pastor's background and less to his pastorhood. I wish JH would boot him out of the family circle. So far he hasn't done anything good for them and I don't think it's all that healthy to have someone like him hanging around the kids.

What I find completely crazy is that all of AJs friends and family are jumping on this Social media initiative. You have one page that only needs a signature because it's a petition and another that wants 50,000 like its a high-quality business. I feel like pa$tor is the stand in for WH in his ability to deceive these young people.

Maybe, and this was the spokesperson's statement and not JH's. But given that the spokesperson is the family's <cough> pastor I would have expected him to say something like "She really needs this time to grieve and begin healing."

But maybe that speaks more to the pastor's background and less to his pastorhood. I wish JH would boot him out of the family circle. So far he hasn't done anything good for them and I don't think it's all that healthy to have someone like him hanging around the kids.

Company that we keep says a lot about ones character .... JMO not meant to speculate or offend

I think everyone is reading into this statement too much. She is grieving, angry, stressed and overwhelmed. That is a lot a mother would need to "get our of her system." IMO. The pastor isn't an eloquent speaker by any means.

And yet the family chooses him as spokesman...
I hope he is just a poor spokesman and not actually communicating the true sentiments of the family.

What I find completely crazy is that all of AJs friends and family are jumping on this Social media initiative. You have one page that only needs a signature because it's a petition and another that wants 50,000 like its a high-quality business. I feel like pa$tor is the stand in for WH in his ability to deceive these young people.

AGreed .....JMO not meant to offend

The pastor may be asking JH if he can stay there once in awhile rent free. Just for consoling purposes of course. Ahem.

What's even crazier is that these people think if the government decides to implement such a project that it'll be them who designs and runs it.

An ex-con, a grandmother who proclaims in msm that LE is "doing nothing" and a grieving mother whose husband is in jail for obstructing the investigation into her daughter's murder. Yeah, right, they'll be the "goto" people. :notgood:

Here is the updated tally of the roll call through post 776. It's beautiful! So far, 151 have checked in from 34 states, 7 specific countries circling the globe, and two from somewhere in Europe. Thank you all! My apologies for any errors (not that I think you're going to check my math :)). Please add your love if you are just arriving. And if you didn't join in, we know you were here with us, and your love is just as much appreciated as those listed below. Well done wonderful Websleuthers.
:loveyou:

2 Europe (specific countries not listed)
1 Switzerland
1 Portugal
1 UK
1 Northern Ireland
1 Australia
1 Japan
11 Canada
35 Virginia
5 Alabama
12 California
2 Tennessee
3 Iowa
3 Oregon
1 New Hampshire
4 Louisiana
9 North Carolina
2 Vermont
1 Maine
7 Texas
5 Florida
3 Illinois
5 Pennsylvania
5 New York
2 Minnesota
1 South Carolina
4 Ohio
2 Kansas
2 Georgia
3 Colorado
3 Washington
3 Arizona
2 Maryland
3 Kentucky
1 Oklahoma
1 Hawaii
1 Michigan
1 Mississippi
1 New Mexico
1 Nevada
1 Delaware
2 New Jersey

I've fallen a little behind but can you pls add another from the UK :) Thank you

What's even crazier is that these people think if the government decides to implement such a project that it'll be them who designs and runs it.

An ex-con, a grandmother who proclaims in msm that LE is "doing nothing" and a grieving mother whose husband is in jail for obstructing the investigation into her daughter's murder. Yeah, right, they'll be the "goto" people. :notgood:

AGreed....IMO.... the good Pa$tor would make the best choice for CFO for this (umm) (cough) not for profit$ organization. .....JMO not meant to speculate or offend

You are so right.:gaah:

Yes. The flood the net thing struck me as being odd as well. At first I thought they meant to get the word out about AJ. But once I seen the tweets about funding the alert system ; It seemed like they were vacuum salesmen and they were ordered to get out there and make sales.

It's starting to sound like the beginning of a joke when you lay it all out like that...a convict-turned-pastor, a convicts granny, and a convicts grieving wife walk into a bar.....

Can you imagine the "charity of choice " for the remainder of the memorial fund turns out to be the smpaas thing? Oh jeeezus

Can you imagine the "charity of choice " for the remainder of the memorial fund turns out to be the smpaas thing? Oh jeeezus

A go fund me page has been created in regards to this case to help with the search and expenses which can found on the Bring AJ Home Facebook page. Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/news...5e6509736.html

It's clear that they've already "decided."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members