VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post for reference the pictures of the people marching with the banners? I am unable to save the images on this device. Tia.

Come on now. When I haven't seen a particular cat in a few days, I question everyone in the house to see who saw him last, and where he was. (Feral that's been fixed, but I still worry about him.)

If someone went missing, I'd be on the phone asking family and friends if they were there, or if someone had texted with them, talked with them, seen them etc. THEN I would be calling police! Everyone does things different though. Maybe not seeing or talking to her in 24hrs was no big deal because she was typically away at college, and thus they didn't see her daily.

But she was very active on her twitter. And I don't see any postings after the 1st on there. She had made plans to meet up with someone 'back home' that weekend. She mentioned taking her last test before Spring Break on the 27th. Whether she left college that day and came home, or the next I'm not certain on.

If someone saw her walking, it hasn't been reported in any MSM. Missing from the home is the first story we were given, and thus far I don't think that part has changed. WHY wasn't that house sealed off that day for a complete search? I don't know. But it was searched. Not sure how comprehensive the search(es) of the home were when you've got friends and family still there the whole time. Two friends mentioned staying there a week!!!

While our time frame *seems* small from the neighbor sighting and possibly when others started arriving home from school or work, we don't honestly know if that time frame is true. If it was, then harming someone, removing them from the scene, cleaning up anything at the scene, scattering credit/debit card, tossing a jacket...not sure it could have been done that quickly. I know from other cases it doesn't take long to harm someone, but the other things would take time, and someone leaving the scene to do the other things. (scene being the home if what we've been told thus far holds any water)

I'm leaning towards something happened on the 1st. The last day AJ posted to her twitter. She didn't post throughout the night, or early into the morning as she had done on previous dates. Thus, who saw her outside the family, that can come forth and positively say "I was hanging with her on Saturday" "I went to the movies with her Sunday" "We had lunch on Sunday" "We met for a quick lunch on Monday" "We had plans to meet to see a movie, but she didn't respond to my texts." Or anything along those lines???? AJ is a college girl home for Spring Break. I don't know her personality or her normal ways. Though typically if a college student isn't going with a group somewhere for Spring Break, and they go home, they want to catch up with those they are friends with. All that are claiming her as a 'sister' and 'best friend', when did they last talk to her or see her? Who all had plans to meet up that week?

"IF" this creepy dude exists....did she know him by name? Did he live in that area or at college? I've had my daughter call me before when she was suspicious of someone or walking alone in a parking lot so that she felt safer knowing someone else was 'with' her even by phone. Did AJ have a habit of doing that?

My helpful hint to the family would be to get everyone together in one room, and iron out all the details that anyone can think of. Mom seems to be good at note taking, as seen in a video the MSM did, where she had her papers out, and writing things down. Find out the exact details of who saw her when, where, and at what time, and for what purpose. Submit that to the LE! JMO...

I have had similar thoughts Hope4, but apparently a credible neighbor saw her driving her truck at 2 pm on the 2nd . HOWEVER I would like to see that neighbor say so.

ETA..fixed the date

I have had similar thoughts Hope4, but apparently a credible neighbor saw her driving her truck at 2 pm on the 3rd. HOWEVER I would like to see that neighbor say so.

I see ppl pass my house all the time I know their cars but ill be darned if I notice the person driving.

Okay- so which gas station? They always have video? Right?

Not always (as in the case of Jessica Heeringa, who was abducted from her work. She worked at a gas station. They did not have cameras).

Also, sometimes the cameras could not be working, or the footage might not be retained but for a short period of time.

In the case if Beverly (forgot her last name), a man followed her form a gas station, abducted and murdered her. Thank goodness there was footage, as this led to the perp's arrest and his confession of her location (body in a field).

So, imo, much of the time there is surveillance footage available, but not always.

Neighbor sighting per family correct? Then later the white car and all that was added. I can't remember if LE reported a neighbor saw her or not. Anyone remember? I'm having an awful time keeping the facts straight in this case. Could be fibrofog kicking my butt, who knows, but I can't seem to keep details in line.

Just something I wanted to add as well. From outwards appearances, AJ had a lot going in her favor. She's book smart, honor graduate, looking towards the future with goals in mind. She appears to have a solid core support of friends. One thing bothering me though, is all the riff raft family drama. Perhaps it didn't affect her, she pushed it aside, and kept her mind set on future goals. Yet deep down, I wonder if it did/does bother her?

As I posted in another case recently...we're seeing glimpses of her public life, but what was the private, and secret life like?

Question for admins. Can we share tweets that come from news stations just not personal accounts?

I hope that neighbor comes back, bc I remember them specifically mentioning they absolutely didn't suspect Wes, and that is before anyone ever said a word. Maybe they can help clear up some of our confusion.

Are you sure that was the neighbor or his employer that stated that?

So bringing this link forward:

She communicated with her cousin, best friend, and friends that she was scared of a certain person.

"The person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out but she said she didn't think it was a good idea."

"She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did do something."

*I know the elephant in the room is a big thing, I mean a BIG THING, but I am trying to be careful not to get tunnel vision. We know how detrimental that can be to a case. And we do know that sometimes there can be crazy coincidences, as seen with "George" and Annodvedwin in Adrienne Salinas' case. Jmo

:wave:

Elephant: Trying to figure out why word about the white car is just now coming out.

*I'm interested in the jacket. Going back to look at all quotes relating to this.

So bringing this link forward:

She communicated with her cousin, best friend, and friends that she was scared of a certain person.

"The person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out but she said she didn't think it was a good idea."

"She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did do something."

*I know the elephant in the room is a big thing, I mean a BIG THING, but I am trying to be careful not to get tunnel vision. We know how detrimental that can be to a case. And we do know that sometimes there can be crazy coincidences, as seen with "George" and Annodvedwin in Adrienne Salinas' case. Jmo

:wave:

Elephant: Trying to figure out why word about the white car is just now coming out.

That is what confuses me. At the very start there was NO mention of said scary guy. JH said she thought things were OK even on the first morning. But now we hear that cousin knew all about this before she went missing. Wouldn't cousin have called family and shared scary texts from day one?

When did they learn about white car following her, parking in driveway? Wouldn't that have been put out there as soon as possible?

That is what confuses me. At the very start there was NO mention of said scary guy. JH said she thought things were OK even on the first morning. But now we hear that cousin knew all about this before she went missing. Wouldn't cousin have called family and shared scary texts from day one?

When did they learn about white car following her, parking in driveway? Wouldn't that have been put out there as soon as possible?

Who saw this white car?

(OMG, I see IHAVENOCLUE in here...where the HECK have you been?! :wave: )

I have a feeling the guy has been spoken to and he probably just wanted to date her.

I was under the impression that WH owned H & H Mechanical on Little Creek Rd. Is that incorrect?

I have a feeling the guy has been spoken to and he probably just wanted to date her.

Yeah so my son is 18 now. But last year my son use to wait at the bus stop with a few kids. There was a cute girl that used to wait with them and talk to my son all the time. I think he had a crush on her but never admitted it to me. Well on Valentine's Day he sent her a carnation along with 2 other girls. It was buy 3 for a $1 so he wasn't sure who to send the other one to she he sent it to her because they were friends. They texted, FB'd. So she then tells her boyfriend that she was creeped out by him and then her BF started texting my son basically threatening him. It was so innocent of him and it blew up into this huge thing. I was afraid for my son that her BF was going to come to our house or follow him home and hurt him.

Anyway things like that can happen so quickly. Maybe this person texting her was just something very simple and is being used to throw off investigators. We don't know anything about her BF, their relationship, if he has a car, etc etc. There could be so many more players out there than the obvious 2 that are on our minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa